What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Vick plea does not include killing dogs or gambling (1 Viewer)

That's just not right and is going to get this thread locked and bump Beer up to the second most clueless person in the thread. Be civil. Nothing BEER has opined about in the Vick threads has come to pass so I don't know why anyone thought this one would. He's completely shattered any credibility he has, but at least he's civil.
Lighten up Francis. :pickle: Hint: Movie quotes

That's just not right and is going to get this thread locked and bump Beer up to the second most clueless person in the thread. Be civil. Nothing BEER has opined about in the Vick threads has come to pass so I don't know why anyone thought this one would. He's completely shattered any credibility he has, but at least he's civil.

So this isn't the "Reply only with Movie Quotes" thread?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lighten up Francis. :pickle: Hint: Movie quotes
I know where it's from but it doesn't help the thread at all. Concentrate on the bolded part.

This thread deserves to be locked. The title is misleading.He is civil, but a liar as well.He stated that he does not deny being an idiot and he apparently posts while drunk. If the avatar pic he uses is him, the movie quote is appropriate and funny as hell.

Falcons going to try and recover $22mil from Vick :wow:

http://www.ajc.com/services/content/sports...=7&cxcat=21
Nike official severed its ties with the quarterback, saying in a statement, "We consider any cruelty to animals inhumane, abhorrent and unacceptable."Yet they continue to support the abuse of humans by using Asian sweatshops for manufacturing.
But rarely ever did they electrocute, hang, slam, or drown any of them if they didn't keep up with quota.

Falcons going to try and recover $22mil from Vick :wow:

http://www.ajc.com/services/content/sports...=7&cxcat=21
Nike official severed its ties with the quarterback, saying in a statement, "We consider any cruelty to animals inhumane, abhorrent and unacceptable."Yet they continue to support the abuse of humans by using Asian sweatshops for manufacturing.
But rarely ever did they electrocute, hang, slam, or drown any of them if they didn't keep up with quota.
Not directly, you know cuz they were never there.

Users who are viewing this thread