What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Waiver wire help needed! (1 Viewer)

highlander23

Footballguy
Standard Yahoo League.....I'm in 1st place and have been holding on to the #1 waiver pickup for some time now. There always seems to be a huge pickup near then end of the season and I wanted to be in place to get it.....and have been lucky to be able to do so, so far. My question is if Zach Charbonnet is worth being the guy I take. Here's the rest of my team-

QB- Hurts, Stroud
RB- McCaffrey, Montgomery, Mostert, Elijah Mitchell, Jeff WIlson
WR- Allen, Olave, Kirk, Lockett, N Brown
TE- Kincaid

As you can see, my RB depth after my top 3 is pretty weak.....I've just been keeping handcuffs for McCaffrey and Mostert (I did have other guys while Montgomery was hurt, but no one very good). Should I use my #1 waiver to get Charbonnet and who would you drop....Wilson? Or Brown? Thanks for any input!

Charbs seems like about as good as you are going to get this late in the season but it is dependent upon Walker's health. If Walker is going to miss multiple weeks it's worth it. As far as who to drop, I would likly drop a kicker or defense to start and then see injury reports on Achane & N. Brown to decide if it's Wilson or Brown as the week goes along.

Users who are viewing this thread