What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

wannabee Strategy Thread (1 Viewer)

In a PPR dynasty that also awards points for KR yards, what would you say to these?

I have Chris Johnson, Roddy White, and Sidney Rice for my core players. If I traded away Johnson, my best back is Tim Hightower, and the only other back rostered thus far is Rashad Jennings... We only need to start 2 RBs. I have Gates/Finley at TE (we can start 2, must start 1) and we start 2 WRs. There are 3 R/W flex spots, and one W/T flex (I have Gates slotted in here)

Would you trade Chris Johnson for any of the following pairs? I keep thinking it's worth offering because WRs have such long dynasty lives, but I'm unsure (obviously) about trading away one of the absolute biggest studs in the NFL.

1. Vincent Jackson and Santonio Holmes

2. Andre Johnson and Miles Austin

3. Calvin Johnson and Hakeem Nicks (risky with Nicks)

4. Michael Crabtree and DeAngelo Williams

5. Aaron Rodgers and Reggie Wayne

6. Brandon Marshall and Jonathan Stewart

7. Larry Fitzgerald and Marques Colston

1. Would any of these offers be dumb of me in overvaluing CJ? I'm extremely high on him, and not sure if any of these would be too much for the typical fantasy owner. I don't want to be the guy seen as a lowballer when truly I just value CJ that much but would prefer to have WRs.

2. Are there any of these that you see as terrible offers for me? Mainly I'm thinking of offering 1, 2, 6, and 7.

2, 6, and 7 are prob asking too much. You might see what you have to add. I do not like 4 or 5. One is fair, but does not help you a ton.

In a PPR dynasty that also awards points for KR yards, what would you say to these?I have Chris Johnson, Roddy White, and Sidney Rice for my core players. If I traded away Johnson, my best back is Tim Hightower, and the only other back rostered thus far is Rashad Jennings... We only need to start 2 RBs. I have Gates/Finley at TE (we can start 2, must start 1) and we start 2 WRs. There are 3 R/W flex spots, and one W/T flex (I have Gates slotted in here)Would you trade Chris Johnson for any of the following pairs? I keep thinking it's worth offering because WRs have such long dynasty lives, but I'm unsure (obviously) about trading away one of the absolute biggest studs in the NFL.1. Vincent Jackson and Santonio Holmes2. Andre Johnson and Miles Austin3. Calvin Johnson and Hakeem Nicks (risky with Nicks)4. Michael Crabtree and DeAngelo Williams5. Aaron Rodgers and Reggie Wayne6. Brandon Marshall and Jonathan Stewart7. Larry Fitzgerald and Marques Colston1. Would any of these offers be dumb of me in overvaluing CJ? I'm extremely high on him, and not sure if any of these would be too much for the typical fantasy owner. I don't want to be the guy seen as a lowballer when truly I just value CJ that much but would prefer to have WRs.2. Are there any of these that you see as terrible offers for me? Mainly I'm thinking of offering 1, 2, 6, and 7.

10 team dynasty, Standard scocing no PPR, 1QB, 2RB, 2 WR, 1TE, 1 Flex

My team

QB - McNabb, Kolb, C. Henne

RB- M. Barber, M. Forte, L. White, A. Bradshaw, K. Faulk, J. Norwood

WR- R. Wayne, B. Edwards, J. Cotchery, C. Chambers, N. Washington, D. Thomas, M. Thomas

TE- T. Heap & S. Nelson

Have been offered T. Brady, R. Williams & B. Pettigrew for Kolb, McNabb & 2011 3rd.

Packers4ever said:
10 team dynasty, Standard scocing no PPR, 1QB, 2RB, 2 WR, 1TE, 1 FlexMy teamQB - McNabb, Kolb, C. HenneRB- M. Barber, M. Forte, L. White, A. Bradshaw, K. Faulk, J. NorwoodWR- R. Wayne, B. Edwards, J. Cotchery, C. Chambers, N. Washington, D. Thomas, M. ThomasTE- T. Heap & S. NelsonHave been offered T. Brady, R. Williams & B. Pettigrew for Kolb, McNabb & 2011 3rd.
I would pass. I prefer McNabb/Kolb to Brady. Ricky, at age 32, does nothing for you. I like Pettigrew, but I would keep what you have

in a 12 team 1 pt ppr, 1-3 rb, 2-4 wr, and 1-2 te possible starts.

rb's--Barber, Betts, Gore, JJones, Ward, Williams

wr's--Bennett, Berrian, Burleson, Fitzgerald, Ginn Jr., Jenkins,Stroughter

couple offers for fitz, are any worthy of moving him?

#1 roddy white, jacobs, and bradshaw for fitz

or

#2 bowe, moreno, buckhalter for fitz

thanks.

in a 12 team 1 pt ppr, 1-3 rb, 2-4 wr, and 1-2 te possible starts.rb's--Barber, Betts, Gore, JJones, Ward, Williams wr's--Bennett, Berrian, Burleson, Fitzgerald, Ginn Jr., Jenkins,Stroughtercouple offers for fitz, are any worthy of moving him?#1 roddy white, jacobs, and bradshaw for fitzor#2 bowe, moreno, buckhalter for fitzthanks.
I think I would pass on both with #1 being the better of the two offers. I would not move Fitz unless I got two very good starters.

i have some depth issues at QB.

team is in my sig, but here's the main points.

I have Rivers, Fitzpatrick, Russell, J. Johnson

I had this offer presented to me.

Give: Lynch

Get: Freeman

I'm not a huge Freeman fan, but he has some upside if he gets a WR or two. Lynch is a player i think has a chance to be traded, maybe to a favorable situation and i'd hate to miss out on that after suffering through a miserable 09.

Thoughts?

i have some depth issues at QB.team is in my sig, but here's the main points.I have Rivers, Fitzpatrick, Russell, J. JohnsonI had this offer presented to me.Give: LynchGet: FreemanI'm not a huge Freeman fan, but he has some upside if he gets a WR or two. Lynch is a player i think has a chance to be traded, maybe to a favorable situation and i'd hate to miss out on that after suffering through a miserable 09.Thoughts?
I would either pass or hold off for now. There are rumors/reports that the Bills will trade Lynch around draft time. If so, his value could skyrocket. I think it might be best to to trade for an Alex Smith/Chad Henne type on the cheap instead.

Thank you for your solid advice on my last trade question.

Here's another, roster in my sig.

12 Team PPR Dynasty

Give: Miles Austin / 1.5

Get: Vincent Jackson / DeAngelo Williams

Thanks.

10 team 10 player keeper league Standard scoring No PPR 1 QB, 2RB, 3 WR, 1 Flex, 1 TE

My current keepers

RB-Addai, R. Brown, R. Williams, S. Jackson, J. Stewart

WR- R. Moss, G. Jennigs, B. Marshall, M. Crabtree

TE- T. Gonzalez

I have been offered D. Brown 9.01, 9.03, & 9.05 for 4.08, 5.08, 6.02 & 2011 5th round pick. Would you do this trade and if you would which player would you drop that is the only reason that I don't know if I would do this trade since I really do not want to drop anyone.

OMG! Ponies! said:
Thank you for your solid advice on my last trade question.Here's another, roster in my sig.12 Team PPR DynastyGive: Miles Austin / 1.5Get: Vincent Jackson / DeAngelo WilliamsThanks.
I have the two WRs very close and think DWill is worth more than the 1.05. I think this deal revolves around how you view Austin. If you think he is the next AJ/Fitz, then keep him. If you have the WRs close, make the deal.

Packers4ever said:
10 team 10 player keeper league Standard scoring No PPR 1 QB, 2RB, 3 WR, 1 Flex, 1 TEMy current keepersRB-Addai, R. Brown, R. Williams, S. Jackson, J. StewartWR- R. Moss, G. Jennigs, B. Marshall, M. CrabtreeTE- T. GonzalezI have been offered D. Brown 9.01, 9.03, & 9.05 for 4.08, 5.08, 6.02 & 2011 5th round pick. Would you do this trade and if you would which player would you drop that is the only reason that I don't know if I would do this trade since I really do not want to drop anyone.
Don't know if you just missed this one but here it is again.

Packers4ever said:
10 team 10 player keeper league Standard scoring No PPR 1 QB, 2RB, 3 WR, 1 Flex, 1 TEMy current keepersRB-Addai, R. Brown, R. Williams, S. Jackson, J. StewartWR- R. Moss, G. Jennigs, B. Marshall, M. CrabtreeTE- T. GonzalezI have been offered D. Brown 9.01, 9.03, & 9.05 for 4.08, 5.08, 6.02 & 2011 5th round pick. Would you do this trade and if you would which player would you drop that is the only reason that I don't know if I would do this trade since I really do not want to drop anyone.
Don't know if you just missed this one but here it is again.
Sorry. Frantic day yesterday. I do not like it since there is none I would drop for Brown without regard for the picks.

12 team, standard scoring/line up, 18 player roster

Donald Brown for rookie 1.04 or 1.05

Assuming Bryant, Spiller, and Matthews goes top three, would any of the remaining rbs be worth making this offer before NFL draft? I was also thinking of possibly seeing where Best, Dwyer, or any other back goes and then making the offer. Both teams at 4 and 5 desperately need rbs.

Thanks

Have another one for you.

10 team 10 player keeper league Standard scoring No PPR 1 QB, 2RB, 3 WR, 1 Flex, 1 TE

My current keepers

RB-Addai, R. Brown, R. Williams, S. Jackson, J. Stewart

TE- T. Gonzalez

I have the 1.03 pick.

Just been offered V. Jackson & 1.02 for J. Stewart & Crabtree was thinking no right away but if I did this trade I could also do the other trade for D. Brown 9.01, 9.03, 9.06 for 4.08, 5.08, 6.02 & 2011 5th round pick but would that be to much to give up for those 2 players and 2 high picks.

12 team, standard scoring/line up, 18 player rosterDonald Brown for rookie 1.04 or 1.05Assuming Bryant, Spiller, and Matthews goes top three, would any of the remaining rbs be worth making this offer before NFL draft? I was also thinking of possibly seeing where Best, Dwyer, or any other back goes and then making the offer. Both teams at 4 and 5 desperately need rbs.Thanks
I would wait. Best or Dwyer in Detroit or San Diego might change things. It is very close, but I would wait.

Have another one for you.10 team 10 player keeper league Standard scoring No PPR 1 QB, 2RB, 3 WR, 1 Flex, 1 TEMy current keepersRB-Addai, R. Brown, R. Williams, S. Jackson, J. StewartWR- R. Moss, G. Jennigs, B. Marshall, M. CrabtreeTE- T. GonzalezI have the 1.03 pick.Just been offered V. Jackson & 1.02 for J. Stewart & Crabtree was thinking no right away but if I did this trade I could also do the other trade for D. Brown 9.01, 9.03, 9.06 for 4.08, 5.08, 6.02 & 2011 5th round pick but would that be to much to give up for those 2 players and 2 high picks.
I would pass on the offer. I like the WRs close in value. And Stewart is worth considerably more than the 1.01 in my legaues. I do not like the net effect of the two deals. You lose two key young players.

12 team, standard scoring/line up, 18 player rosterDonald Brown for rookie 1.04 or 1.05Assuming Bryant, Spiller, and Matthews goes top three, would any of the remaining rbs be worth making this offer before NFL draft? I was also thinking of possibly seeing where Best, Dwyer, or any other back goes and then making the offer. Both teams at 4 and 5 desperately need rbs.Thanks
I would wait. Best or Dwyer in Detroit or San Diego might change things. It is very close, but I would wait.
With this scenario, would Best or Dwyer value vault over Matthews? If so, does Matthews' talent override situation (ie. goes to a team with an established rb similar to Williams/Stewart)? Would that be better than Brown's?

With this scenario, would Best or Dwyer value vault over Matthews? If so, does Matthews' talent override situation (ie. goes to a team with an established rb similar to Williams/Stewart)? Would that be better than Brown's?
Hard to imagine Best/Dwyer jumping Mathews, but Best could land in Detroit and be worth a ton. Same with Dwyer in SD or HOU

Jeff, Dynasty League, 14 teams , deep rosters. Running backs get 1 point for every 10 yards of receiving or rushing yardage, 6 points for TDs & 1 PPR. Who do you like:

1. Michael Turner

2. Shonne Green

3. L. McCoy

4. Ryan Grant

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeff, Dynasty League, 14 teams , deep rosters. Running backs get 1 point for every 10 yards of receiving or rushing yardage, 6 points for TDs & 1 PPR. Who do you like:1. Michael Turner2. Shonne Green3. L. McCoy4. Ryan Grant
Depends on the needs of your team (whether building stage or in win now mode), but I think Greene and Turner are the two best options by a long ways. I have Grant fourth and McCoy third. Turner likely has 1-2 very good seasons left while Greene is an up and comer

Jeff, Dynasty League, 14 teams , deep rosters. Running backs get 1 point for every 10 yards of receiving or rushing yardage, 6 points for TDs & 1 PPR. Who do you like:1. Michael Turner2. Shonne Green3. L. McCoy4. Ryan Grant
Depends on the needs of your team (whether building stage or in win now mode), but I think Greene and Turner are the two best options by a long ways. I have Grant fourth and McCoy third. Turner likely has 1-2 very good seasons left while Greene is an up and comer
Building stage so I think I will go with Greene over Turner because his about 3 years younger.

Building stage so I think I will go with Greene over Turner because his about 3 years younger.
also, i think greene is worth more at this stage in their respective careers

Hard to imagine Best/Dwyer jumping Mathews, but Best could land in Detroit and be worth a ton. Same with Dwyer in SD or HOU
If Donald Brown were in this year's class, where would you rank him among the other rbs?

If Donald Brown were in this year's class, where would you rank him among the other rbs?
between RB4/5 ... around the 1.06 pick

Need your help once again? This is the worst of my 10 dynasty teams and it seems every deal I make in this league is a disaster. Its a 53 man, 12 team IDP, non-ppr.

My biggest prize is DeAngelo Williams. I was going to offer DeAngelo Williams for the 1.03, 1.08 and Julian Edelman. Is my offer fair? No one has wanted to pay me anything for him. I have had him on the market a while.

Need to make a move for a RB:

My only good RB is Adrian Peterson. The rest are basically scrubs - Rankin, Sutton,Hilliard, BJGE, Buckhalter. I'm not in too much trouble though since I hold the 1.13, 1.14, and 1.15 picks in the rookie draft. This is a 16 team DYNASTY IDP PPR league.

One position I am deep on is at WR. I have Brandon Marshall, S Holmes, S Smith (NYG), Driver, Evans, Aromashadu, Devery Henderson, Jordy Nelson, Marko Mitchell, DHB. I need to trade 1-2 for a RB. I'd like to hold onto Aromashadu imo. His value will only get higher. What WR would you trade and for what RB? I think Marshall, Holmes, Smith are off the market imo - no need to trade those. Driver will probably have to be packaged with Nelson to get a decent RB because of his age.

Another option I have is trading one of the 1.13, 1.14 or 1.15 picks for a vet RB.

These are our offensive starting lineups

1 qb

2 rb

3 wr

1 te

2 rb/wr/te

What are my options here?

markb said:
Need your help once again? This is the worst of my 10 dynasty teams and it seems every deal I make in this league is a disaster. Its a 53 man, 12 team IDP, non-ppr. My biggest prize is DeAngelo Williams. I was going to offer DeAngelo Williams for the 1.03, 1.08 and Julian Edelman. Is my offer fair? No one has wanted to pay me anything for him. I have had him on the market a while.
it is fair .. but I think DWill is worth more

My only good RB is Adrian Peterson. The rest are basically scrubs - Rankin, Sutton,Hilliard, BJGE, Buckhalter. I'm not in too much trouble though since I hold the 1.13, 1.14, and 1.15 picks in the rookie draft. This is a 16 team DYNASTY IDP PPR league.

One position I am deep on is at WR. I have Brandon Marshall, S Holmes, S Smith (NYG), Driver, Evans, Aromashadu, Devery Henderson, Jordy Nelson, Marko Mitchell, DHB. I need to trade 1-2 for a RB. I'd like to hold onto Aromashadu imo. His value will only get higher. What WR would you trade and for what RB? I think Marshall, Holmes, Smith are off the market imo - no need to trade those. Driver will probably have to be packaged with Nelson to get a decent RB because of his age.

Another option I have is trading one of the 1.13, 1.14 or 1.15 picks for a vet RB.

1 qb

2 rb

3 wr

1 te

2 rb/wr/te

I think Evans is worth more. I would look to package he and Buckhalter to the Moreno owner. If not, I would look for a RB like Jerome Harrison, Fred Jackson, or Brandon Jacobs (whose value has slipped). Try to keep your picks until draft time and move your scrubs for decent players.

1 qb

2 rb

3 wr

1 te

2 rb/wr/te

I think Evans is worth more. I would look to package he and Buckhalter to the Moreno owner. If not, I would look for a RB like Jerome Harrison, Fred Jackson, or Brandon Jacobs (whose value has slipped). Try to keep your picks until draft time and move your scrubs for decent players.
Thanks for your advice.I've been thinking of trading Evans for someone like Forsett or Ahmad Bradshaw. Team with Jacobs doesn't have anything at RB so I doubt he'll trade him for a WR. Forte is another option but he might be too expensive for me- owner is asking for a top 5 rookie pick right now.

1 qb

2 rb

3 wr

1 te

2 rb/wr/te

Thanks for your advice.I've been thinking of trading Evans for someone like Forsett or Ahmad Bradshaw. Team with Jacobs doesn't have anything at RB so I doubt he'll trade him for a WR. Forte is another option but he might be too expensive for me- owner is asking for a top 5 rookie pick right now.
I like Bradshaw way more than Forsett only because I think Seattle gets another RB. How about Mike Bush? You might be able to get him. I expect Bush to be the starter this year

My current keepers

RB-Addai, D. Brown, R. Brown, R. Williams, S. Jackson, J. Stewart

TE- T. Gonzalez

I just traded Culter for D. Brown & 2011 1st which should be about in the middle of the 1st.

Which one player would you drop from the above 11 players. The only reason I did the trade was because I knew I was not keeping Culter so getting the 2011 1st was really the only reason I did it. The three I am leaning towards is R. Williams, D. Brown or Gonzalez.

hey Jeff..

dynasty..16 teams ...ppr..idp..TE worth 1.5 per reception..

I am in desperate need of a TE...

what do u think my chances are with these offers..

Campbell

K.Smith

2:15

2011 2nd (mine...i went 9-4 last year)

for

Finley

2011 top 5 pick

K.Smith

2;15

for

Finley

Lienhart or Campbell

2;15

M.Lewis

for

Z.Miller

K.Smith

M.Lewis

and mayby my 2:15

for

H.Miller

Thanks in advance....

10 team 10 player keeper league Standard scoring No PPR 1 QB, 2RB, 3 WR, 1 Flex, 1 TEMy current keepersRB-Addai, D. Brown, R. Brown, R. Williams, S. Jackson, J. StewartWR- R. Moss, G. Jennigs, B. Marshall, M. CrabtreeTE- T. GonzalezI just traded Culter for D. Brown & 2011 1st which should be about in the middle of the 1st.Which one player would you drop from the above 11 players. The only reason I did the trade was because I knew I was not keeping Culter so getting the 2011 1st was really the only reason I did it. The three I am leaning towards is R. Williams, D. Brown or Gonzalez.
Ricky or Gonzo is who I would dump. Do you know yet how many TEs will be kept?

hey Jeff..

Campbell

K.Smith

for

Finley

2011 top 5 pick

no chance for Finley - many have him worth the 1.04/5

K.Smith

2;15

for

Finley

No chance. Finley is worth MUCH more than the two TEs below

Lienhart or Campbell

2;15

M.Lewis

for

Z.Miller

Give Campbell, not Leinart, great chance

K.Smith

M.Lewis

for

H.Miller

Great chance, but you prob do not need to add any.

Thanks in advance....

hey Jeff..

Campbell

K.Smith

for

Finley

2011 top 5 pick

no chance for Finley - many have him worth the 1.04/5

K.Smith

2;15

for

Finley

No chance. Finley is worth MUCH more than the two TEs below

Lienhart or Campbell

2;15

M.Lewis

for

Z.Miller

Give Campbell, not Leinart, great chance

K.Smith

M.Lewis

for

H.Miller

Great chance, but you prob do not need to add any.

Thanks in advance....
Thanks allot Jeff..i was sort of thinking the same thing

Jeff Tefertiller said:
Packers4ever said:
10 team 10 player keeper league Standard scoring No PPR 1 QB, 2RB, 3 WR, 1 Flex, 1 TEMy current keepersRB-Addai, D. Brown, R. Brown, R. Williams, S. Jackson, J. StewartWR- G. Jennigs, B. Marshall, M. Crabtree, J. MaclinTE- T. GonzalezI just traded Culter for D. Brown & 2011 1st which should be about in the middle of the 1st.Which one player would you drop from the above 11 players. The only reason I did the trade was because I knew I was not keeping Culter so getting the 2011 1st was really the only reason I did it. The three I am leaning towards is R. Williams, D. Brown or Gonzalez.
No because we have until July 1st to get to 10 players but looking at the rosters I would go with these TE's that will be kept.D. Clark, J. Witten, A. Gates, V. Davis, O. Daniels, J. Finley, & K. Winslow.When I was looking over the rosters I seen the team with Finley really has no RB's or WR's. Would there be a combo of either of my RB's or WR's that I could offer him that would include Gonzo in the trade. I was thinking maybe Maclin & Gonzo but don't know if that would be enough for him to trade Finley.

Jeff Tefertiller said:
Packers4ever said:
10 team 10 player keeper league Standard scoring No PPR 1 QB, 2RB, 3 WR, 1 Flex, 1 TEMy current keepersRB-Addai, D. Brown, R. Brown, R. Williams, S. Jackson, J. StewartWR- G. Jennigs, B. Marshall, M. Crabtree, J. MaclinTE- T. GonzalezI just traded Culter for D. Brown & 2011 1st which should be about in the middle of the 1st.Which one player would you drop from the above 11 players. The only reason I did the trade was because I knew I was not keeping Culter so getting the 2011 1st was really the only reason I did it. The three I am leaning towards is R. Williams, D. Brown or Gonzalez.
No because we have until July 1st to get to 10 players but looking at the rosters I would go with these TE's that will be kept.D. Clark, J. Witten, A. Gates, V. Davis, O. Daniels, J. Finley, & K. Winslow.When I was looking over the rosters I seen the team with Finley really has no RB's or WR's. Would there be a combo of either of my RB's or WR's that I could offer him that would include Gonzo in the trade. I was thinking maybe Maclin & Gonzo but don't know if that would be enough for him to trade Finley.
I would offer ricky and Gonzo and see what happens

PPR 16 Dynasty team league

QB

Matt Ryan (ATL)

Matt Moore (CAR)

Dennis Dixon (PIT)

Charlie Whitehurst (SEA)

WR

Roddy White (ATL)

Devin Hester (CHI)

Austin Collie (IND)

Devin Thomas (WAS)

Laurent Robinson (STL)

Brian Hartline (MIA)

Brian Robiskie (CLE)

Kevin Ogletree (DAL)

RB

LeSean McCoy (PHI)

Shonn Greene (NYJ)

Justin Forsett (SEA)

Leon Washington (NYJ)

Mike Bell (PHI)

Bernard Scott (CIN)

Rashad Jennings (JAC)

Danny Ware (NYG)

TE

Tony Scheffler (DEN)

Zach Miller (JAC)

Jared Cook (TEN)

K

Ryan Succop (KC)

LB

Elvis Dumervil (DEN)

James Laurinaitis (STL)

DE

Kyle Vanden Bosch (DET)

S

Bernard Pollard (HOU)

CB

Who would you look to trade away? I have 6, 13, and 21 pick.

I can also trade either McCoy or Greene for pick #3

Or

my 13 pick for Ocho Cinco

I also have some interest in Whitehurst where i get a 2nd rounder next year.

PPR 16 Dynasty team leagueQBMatt Ryan (ATL)Matt Moore (CAR)Dennis Dixon (PIT)Charlie Whitehurst (SEA)WRRoddy White (ATL)Devin Hester (CHI)Austin Collie (IND)Devin Thomas (WAS)Laurent Robinson (STL)Brian Hartline (MIA)Brian Robiskie (CLE)Kevin Ogletree (DAL)RBLeSean McCoy (PHI)Shonn Greene (NYJ)Justin Forsett (SEA)Leon Washington (NYJ)Mike Bell (PHI)Bernard Scott (CIN)Rashad Jennings (JAC)Danny Ware (NYG)TETony Scheffler (DEN)Zach Miller (JAC)Jared Cook (TEN)KRyan Succop (KC)LBElvis Dumervil (DEN)James Laurinaitis (STL)DEKyle Vanden Bosch (DET)SBernard Pollard (HOU)CBWho would you look to trade away? I have 6, 13, and 21 pick.I can also trade either McCoy or Greene for pick #3Or my 13 pick for Ocho CincoI also have some interest in Whitehurst where i get a 2nd rounder next year.
I do think your team could use a strong WR2, but you have a strong nucleus of youth so I would pass on Chad at that price. I realize the price may be cheap now, but he does not have many years left. I think I would wait until after the NFL Draft, but would strongly consider moving McCoy for the 1.03 if both Mathews and Spiller go to good spots. I like what Greene has shown and would keep him. McCoy vs the 1.03 is close now but would be decent if you get a starter out of it. If Spiller goes to SF or Mia or NYG as rumored, then I would just keep McCoy. As far as Whitehurst, QBs are so difficult to find in 16 team leagues, I would pass on this offer. You have a young, starting quarterback. His price should be higher to move.

Hi,

Just been offered the 1.03 and Mike Wallace for the 1.01.

I'm not keen on it as I'm not as crazy high on Wallace as some. What do you think?

12 Team QB Heavy ppr league.

I was going to take Dez with 1.01

Hi,Just been offered the 1.03 and Mike Wallace for the 1.01.I'm not keen on it as I'm not as crazy high on Wallace as some. What do you think?12 Team QB Heavy ppr league.I was going to take Dez with 1.01
I love Wallace more than most, but would tell you to hold onto the 1.01 until atleast after this weekend. If Dez goes somewhere you do not like, then you can re-open talks about the deal. But, I would hold the top picks for now

PPR 16 Dynasty team leagueQBMatt Ryan (ATL)Matt Moore (CAR)Dennis Dixon (PIT)Charlie Whitehurst (SEA)WRRoddy White (ATL)Devin Hester (CHI)Austin Collie (IND)Devin Thomas (WAS)Laurent Robinson (STL)Brian Hartline (MIA)Brian Robiskie (CLE)Kevin Ogletree (DAL)RBLeSean McCoy (PHI)Shonn Greene (NYJ)Justin Forsett (SEA)Leon Washington (NYJ)Mike Bell (PHI)Bernard Scott (CIN)Rashad Jennings (JAC)Danny Ware (NYG)TETony Scheffler (DEN)Zach Miller (JAC)Jared Cook (TEN)KRyan Succop (KC)LBElvis Dumervil (DEN)James Laurinaitis (STL)DEKyle Vanden Bosch (DET)SBernard Pollard (HOU)CBWho would you look to trade away? I have 6, 13, and 21 pick.I can also trade either McCoy or Greene for pick #3Or my 13 pick for Ocho CincoI also have some interest in Whitehurst where i get a 2nd rounder next year.
I do think your team could use a strong WR2, but you have a strong nucleus of youth so I would pass on Chad at that price. I realize the price may be cheap now, but he does not have many years left. I think I would wait until after the NFL Draft, but would strongly consider moving McCoy for the 1.03 if both Mathews and Spiller go to good spots. I like what Greene has shown and would keep him. McCoy vs the 1.03 is close now but would be decent if you get a starter out of it. If Spiller goes to SF or Mia or NYG as rumored, then I would just keep McCoy. As far as Whitehurst, QBs are so difficult to find in 16 team leagues, I would pass on this offer. You have a young, starting quarterback. His price should be higher to move.
Trade AI can trade now Hester and pick 21 for OchoorTrade BI could trade McCoy and pick 6 for Syd Rice and pick 9orTrade CWhitehurst for Mike ThomasOrProbablyTrade D Santana Moss forHester and Robiskie

QB

Matt Ryan (ATL)

Matt Moore (CAR)

Dennis Dixon (PIT)

Charlie Whitehurst (SEA)

WR

Roddy White (ATL)

Devin Hester (CHI)

Austin Collie (IND)

Devin Thomas (WAS)

Laurent Robinson (STL)

Brian Hartline (MIA)

Brian Robiskie (CLE)

Kevin Ogletree (DAL)

RB

LeSean McCoy (PHI)

Shonn Greene (NYJ)

Justin Forsett (SEA)

Leon Washington (NYJ)

Mike Bell (PHI)

Bernard Scott (CIN)

Rashad Jennings (JAC)

Danny Ware (NYG)

TE

Tony Scheffler (DEN)

Zach Miller (JAC)

Jared Cook (TEN)

K

Ryan Succop (KC)

LB

Elvis Dumervil (DEN)

James Laurinaitis (STL)

DE

Kyle Vanden Bosch (DET)

S

Bernard Pollard (HOU)

CB

Or

I do think your team could use a strong WR2, but you have a strong nucleus of youth so I would pass on Chad at that price. I realize the price may be cheap now, but he does not have many years left. I think I would wait until after the NFL Draft, but would strongly consider moving McCoy for the 1.03 if both Mathews and Spiller go to good spots. I like what Greene has shown and would keep him. McCoy vs the 1.03 is close now but would be decent if you get a starter out of it. If Spiller goes to SF or Mia or NYG as rumored, then I would just keep McCoy.

As far as Whitehurst, QBs are so difficult to find in 16 team leagues, I would pass on this offer. You have a young, starting quarterback. His price should be higher to move.
Trade AI can trade now Hester and pick 21 for Ocho -> Too expensive for a team that has added 3 WRs in last month

or

Trade B

I could trade McCoy and pick 6 for Syd Rice and pick 9 -> great deal for you getting Rice.

or

Trade C

Whitehurst for Mike Thomas -> Fair deal either way. Even

Or

Probably

Trade D

Santana Moss for

Hester and Robiskie -> I like Hester over Santana

Jeff Tefertiller said:
Matt said:

QB

Matt Ryan (ATL)

Matt Moore (CAR)

Dennis Dixon (PIT)

Charlie Whitehurst (SEA)

WR

Roddy White (ATL)

Devin Hester (CHI)

Austin Collie (IND)

Devin Thomas (WAS)

Laurent Robinson (STL)

Brian Hartline (MIA)

Brian Robiskie (CLE)

Kevin Ogletree (DAL)

RB

LeSean McCoy (PHI)

Shonn Greene (NYJ)

Justin Forsett (SEA)

Leon Washington (NYJ)

Mike Bell (PHI)

Bernard Scott (CIN)

Rashad Jennings (JAC)

Danny Ware (NYG)

TE

Tony Scheffler (DEN)

Zach Miller (JAC)

Jared Cook (TEN)

K

Ryan Succop (KC)

LB

Elvis Dumervil (DEN)

James Laurinaitis (STL)

DE

Kyle Vanden Bosch (DET)

S

Bernard Pollard (HOU)

CB

Or

I do think your team could use a strong WR2, but you have a strong nucleus of youth so I would pass on Chad at that price. I realize the price may be cheap now, but he does not have many years left. I think I would wait until after the NFL Draft, but would strongly consider moving McCoy for the 1.03 if both Mathews and Spiller go to good spots. I like what Greene has shown and would keep him. McCoy vs the 1.03 is close now but would be decent if you get a starter out of it. If Spiller goes to SF or Mia or NYG as rumored, then I would just keep McCoy.

As far as Whitehurst, QBs are so difficult to find in 16 team leagues, I would pass on this offer. You have a young, starting quarterback. His price should be higher to move.
Trade AI can trade now Hester and pick 21 for Ocho -> Too expensive for a team that has added 3 WRs in last month

or

Trade B

I could trade McCoy and pick 6 for Syd Rice and pick 9 -> great deal for you getting Rice.

or

Trade C

Or

Probably

Trade D

Santana Moss for

Ok so Spiller goes to Buffalo....hmmm I imagine I keep McCoy and not get the 3rd pick.

Jeff Tefertiller said:
Matt said:

QB

Matt Ryan (ATL)

Matt Moore (CAR)

Dennis Dixon (PIT)

Charlie Whitehurst (SEA)

WR

Roddy White (ATL)

Devin Hester (CHI)

Austin Collie (IND)

Devin Thomas (WAS)

Laurent Robinson (STL)

Brian Hartline (MIA)

Brian Robiskie (CLE)

Kevin Ogletree (DAL)

RB

LeSean McCoy (PHI)

Shonn Greene (NYJ)

Justin Forsett (SEA)

Leon Washington (NYJ)

Mike Bell (PHI)

Bernard Scott (CIN)

Rashad Jennings (JAC)

Danny Ware (NYG)

TE

Tony Scheffler (DEN)

Zach Miller (JAC)

Jared Cook (TEN)

K

Ryan Succop (KC)

LB

Elvis Dumervil (DEN)

James Laurinaitis (STL)

DE

Kyle Vanden Bosch (DET)

S

Bernard Pollard (HOU)

CB

Or

or

Trade B

or

Trade C

Or

Probably

Trade D

Santana Moss for

Ok so Spiller goes to Buffalo....hmmm I imagine I keep McCoy and not get the 3rd pick.
I agree. The Sidney Rice deal is still attractive to me.

How many years do you think Dallas Clark has in him? around the same time as Peyton? Also, is 1.15 rookie pick in a 16 team PPR league that gives 1.5 PPR for TE's too much/too little/just about right?

How many years do you think Dallas Clark has in him? around the same time as Peyton? Also, is 1.15 rookie pick in a 16 team PPR league that gives 1.5 PPR for TE's too much/too little/just about right?
I gave a 1st and 2nd for Clark in a 12 team PPR. He had one great season. I think the 1.15 is a good deal, but I would only expect a couple more elite seasons. He did benefit from Marvin Harrison departure.

Users who are viewing this thread