What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

wannabee Strategy Thread (1 Viewer)

Rudolph is worth about the 1.12 so it comes down to Nicks vs. Blackmon. It comes down to whether you want to deal with an injury risk or a suspension risk. Personally, I'd rather stick with the guy who still looks dominant and is a couple years younger.

Hey Jeff, I hope that all is well with you!

Keeper question for a keep up to 3 (no one drafted in the 1-3 rounds can be kept) 12-team non-PPR league, start 1 QB, 2RB, 2 WR, Flex RB/WR, TE, DST, K, 5 bench.

I grabbed Andre Ellington off of waivers before he started to gain more traction in the Cards offense last season, and the reports on him have me salivating, even in non-PPR. I can keep him as a 14th rounder for up to 3 years at the 14th round price. My other option, which I'm stressing on, is Keenan Allen. I see potential star talent there, and Rivers throwing to him only helps his future value IMHO. Also can be kept as a 14th through 2016.

My other two keepers are Graham (last year I have him as a 13th, grabbed off of the WW before the 2011 season started :cool: ) and Josh Gordon as a 14th, first of 3 years I can keep him in 2014 as I grabbed off of the WW before week 1 last season. I also have 2 2nd round picks via a trade I made last season, so I am pretty much in win-now mode, will try to grab a top-5 QB with that pick if still available (which I never do under normal circumstances).

With all that said, would you take Ellington and slot him for the Flex and see what he can do in that Cards offense with the lions share of the touches, or stack WR via keepers and just draft RB heavy? I'm struggling with this one, and appreciate any insight that you can give me as always!!

ETA: Well, Josh Gordon adds a ripple now. Do you keep him and eat 2014? I'm leaning no, as who knows what he is in 2015 and beyond if he does in deed serve a full-seaon suspension in 2014. I also have Randall Cobb who I can keep for 2014 and 2015 as a FA pickup from 2012 that I kept in 2013. So, I'd say I have it down to Graham, Allen, and Cobb. Yay or nay, meaning that I'd have to drop Gordon and Ellington. Thanks, boss!

Last edited by a moderator:
14 team dynasty, standard scoring no PPR starters 1QB, 1RB, 1 WR, 1 TE, 3 flex(RB, WR, TE)

My team

QB’s M. Ryan,

RB’s S. Jackson, Chris Johnson, M. Jones-Drew, D. Thomas, A. Smith

WR’s R. Wayne, M. Austin, J. Nelson, R. Randle, H. Douglas, K. Thompkins

TE’s J. Witten,

K's M. Prater

DEF Baltimore, Chicago

Would you trade MJD for a 2.09. I have picks 1.02 & 2.04.

12 team ppr keeper auction league

1qb, 2rb, 3wr, 1te, 1k, def

$200 salary

Keep 3 players for Max 3 years

Rookie are different as they can be kept longer(5 years $10 for 1st rounder, $5 for 3 years for second rounder) Can have unlimited rookie keepers so they are valuable.

After winning this league two years ago I have spent the last ear rebuilding(I traded away some rookie picks in 2012 draft).

My current keepers:

Charles clay $11

DaRick Rodgers $2(holding for another year)

Chris givens $2

I have some other cheap options(Tolbert, glennen, etc) and more expensive ones like fitz for $67 but will likely throw him back in pool.

Rookie keepers- Gio Bernard $10, c. Patterson $5, Jon Franklin $5, Stephen hill $5, Jonathan stewart $10.

I have the number 1, 13, and 18 pick this year in the rookie draft.

I was just offered Trent richardson(3 years left at$10), number 9 pick and a first round pick next year(likely late first) for Tolbert,number one pick this year and number 18 pick this year. In ppr Watkins separates himself from the late first round picks. I just am not a big fan of Richardson. I would get another first rounder for 2015 I guess

$200 salary

Rookie are different as they can be kept longer(5 years $10 for 1st rounder, $5 for 3 years for second rounder) Can have unlimited rookie keepers so they are valuable.

After winning this league two years ago I have spent the last ear rebuilding(I traded away some rookie picks in 2012 draft).

My current keepers:

Charles clay $11

Chris givens $2

I have some other cheap options(Tolbert, glennen, etc) and more expensive ones like fitz for $67 but will likely throw him back in pool.

Rookie keepers- Gio Bernard $10, c. Patterson $5, Jon Franklin $5, Stephen hill $5, Jonathan stewart $10.

I was just offered Trent richardson(3 years left at$10), number 9 pick and a first round pick next year(likely late first) for Tolbert,number one pick this year and number 18 pick this year. In ppr Watkins separates himself from the late first round picks. I just am not a big fan of Richardson. I would get another first rounder for 2015 I guess

$200 salary

My current keepers:

Charles clay $11

Chris givens $2

I would hold Watkins and hope he has a good preseason. The buzz will increase

14 team dynasty, standard scoring no PPR starters 1QB, 1RB, 1 WR, 1 TE, 3 flex(RB, WR, TE)

My team

QB’s M. Ryan,

RB’s S. Jackson, Chris Johnson, M. Jones-Drew, D. Thomas, A. Smith

WR’s R. Wayne, M. Austin, J. Nelson, R. Randle, H. Douglas, K. Thompkins

TE’s J. Witten,

K's M. Prater

DEF Baltimore, Chicago

Would you trade MJD for a 2.09. I have picks 1.02 & 2.04.
Not unless rebuilding

Hey Jeff, I hope that all is well with you!

Keeper question for a keep up to 3 (no one drafted in the 1-3 rounds can be kept) 12-team non-PPR league, start 1 QB, 2RB, 2 WR, Flex RB/WR, TE, DST, K, 5 bench.

I grabbed Andre Ellington off of waivers before he started to gain more traction in the Cards offense last season, and the reports on him have me salivating, even in non-PPR. I can keep him as a 14th rounder for up to 3 years at the 14th round price. My other option, which I'm stressing on, is Keenan Allen. I see potential star talent there, and Rivers throwing to him only helps his future value IMHO. Also can be kept as a 14th through 2016.

My other two keepers are Graham (last year I have him as a 13th, grabbed off of the WW before the 2011 season started :cool: ) and Josh Gordon as a 14th, first of 3 years I can keep him in 2014 as I grabbed off of the WW before week 1 last season. I also have 2 2nd round picks via a trade I made last season, so I am pretty much in win-now mode, will try to grab a top-5 QB with that pick if still available (which I never do under normal circumstances).

With all that said, would you take Ellington and slot him for the Flex and see what he can do in that Cards offense with the lions share of the touches, or stack WR via keepers and just draft RB heavy? I'm struggling with this one, and appreciate any insight that you can give me as always!!

ETA: Well, Josh Gordon adds a ripple now. Do you keep him and eat 2014? I'm leaning no, as who knows what he is in 2015 and beyond if he does in deed serve a full-seaon suspension in 2014. I also have Randall Cobb who I can keep for 2014 and 2015 as a FA pickup from 2012 that I kept in 2013. So, I'd say I have it down to Graham, Allen, and Cobb. Yay or nay, meaning that I'd have to drop Gordon and Ellington. Thanks, boss!
I would prefer Cobb over Gordon at this time.. I do think there is a chance Gordon plays 2-4 games this year, though

I apologize for taking so long to get back to the thread. Please feel free to email (tefertiller@footballguys.com) or hit me up on twitter (@jefftefertiller) .... Thank you for your patience. This is one of those times where days pass and I barely keep up enough to check in on the forums.

Jeff,

Are you still going to be doing FBG staff rankings this next season? Or where can I look(you have been my favorite for some time now).

Thanks,

Rob

Jeff,

You like Martin as an Rb1 in ppr leagues this year? I was just looking at rankings. I know last year you liked taking two in the first two rounds.

Thanks

Jeff,

You like Martin as an Rb1 in ppr leagues this year? I was just looking at rankings. I know last year you liked taking two in the first two rounds.

Thanks
I know I am in minority, but I went Martin/Foster from the 1.12 hole in last weekend's FBG mock
So would you of drafted Calvin or Graham ahead of Foster? I like the idea if martin and Foster both rebound this year.

Also .....M. Ingram your thoughts on? I look to have maybe SJax and Ingram as rb3 or 4 in a lot of drafts so far

Jeff, I'm in a twelve team dynasty league. I have picks 1.02 and 1.04 in the first round of our rookie draft. I was offered picks 1.10 and 2.05 for picks 1.04 and 7.09. I don't have any glaring needs and was probably going to take a WR with both picks. Thinking that there is a rare chance that I could get Watkins and Evans is the only thing that has kept me from doing the deal so far. I know it's slim but I believe the guy with 1.01 likes gambling and might grab Manziel at 1.01. If so, I grab Watkins at 1.02 and maybe Sankey goes at 1.03. Then again, having that extra pick in the 2nd round might be more valuable than the gap between say Mike Evans (if somehow there at 1.04)and the guy at 1.10.

Wish this trade could wait till the draft, but the guy said it's a take it or leave it. So any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Jeff.

Jeff, I'm in a twelve team dynasty league. I have picks 1.02 and 1.04 in the first round of our rookie draft. I was offered picks 1.10 and 2.05 for picks 1.04 and 7.09. I don't have any glaring needs and was probably going to take a WR with both picks. Thinking that there is a rare chance that I could get Watkins and Evans is the only thing that has kept me from doing the deal so far. I know it's slim but I believe the guy with 1.01 likes gambling and might grab Manziel at 1.01. If so, I grab Watkins at 1.02 and maybe Sankey goes at 1.03. Then again, having that extra pick in the 2nd round might be more valuable than the gap between say Mike Evans (if somehow there at 1.04)and the guy at 1.10.

Wish this trade could wait till the draft, but the guy said it's a take it or leave it. So any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Jeff.
Sorry it took me so long to respond. I would pass on this deal. Feel free to email or tweet if need quicker response.

Happy to help

Keeper question, maybe this is easier than I think:

12 team PPR League (1 pt per rec)

Rob Gronkowski in the 4th round

OR

Percy Harvin in the 10th round (and potential to keep in the 9th round next season)

I'm worried Harvin has a ceiling due to the Seahawks preserving wins with defense rather than offense. Any and all input is greatly appreciated!!

Keeper question, maybe this is easier than I think:

12 team PPR League (1 pt per rec)

Rob Gronkowski in the 4th round

OR

Percy Harvin in the 10th round (and potential to keep in the 9th round next season)

I'm worried Harvin has a ceiling due to the Seahawks preserving wins with defense rather than offense. Any and all input is greatly appreciated!!
Gronkowski

Jeff. PPR league

What do you think?

Arian Foster, Hou2.6
Doug Martin, TB3.7
Randall Cobb, GB4.6
Pierre Garcon, Was5.7
Kendall Wright, Ten6.6
Matthew Stafford, Det7.7
Jordan Reed, Was8.6
Steven Jackson, Atl9.7
Mark Ingram, NO10.6
Danny Woodhead, SD11.7
Ben Roethlisberger, Pit12.6
Delanie Walker, Ten13.7
James Jones, Oak14.6
Nick Novak, SD15.7
Baltimore Rav

Only 15 roster spots....Thanks
While I love Foster/Martin, taking both is risky at 1/2 turn. I might look for a safer option than one or other ... but this year, I like idea of starting RB/RB

Jeff. PPR league

What do you think?

Arian Foster, Hou2.6
Doug Martin, TB3.7
Randall Cobb, GB4.6
Pierre Garcon, Was5.7
Kendall Wright, Ten6.6
Matthew Stafford, Det7.7
Jordan Reed, Was8.6
Steven Jackson, Atl9.7
Mark Ingram, NO10.6
Danny Woodhead, SD11.7
Ben Roethlisberger, Pit12.6
Delanie Walker, Ten13.7
James Jones, Oak14.6
Nick Novak, SD15.7
Baltimore Rav

Only 15 roster spots....Thanks
While I love Foster/Martin, taking both is risky at 1/2 turn. I might look for a safer option than one or other ... but this year, I like idea of starting RB/RB
so risk with fosters back maybe is what your saying.

I am in a 12 team (1 point PPR) keeper league where we are allowed to keep 2 players (1 per position) from the previous years team. I have the 10th pick in my draft. In our league we start 1 QB, 2RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1K, 1DEF.

I am planning on keeping Percy Harvin in exchange for an 11th round pick. I need help with my other keeper. Here are my options:

1. Giovani Bernard for a 2nd Round Pick

2. Ben Tate for a 5th Round Pick

3. Phillip Rivers for a 13th Round Pick

Who should I keep and why?

Hello -- Keeper question:

12 team 1/2 PPR. I traded my 1st and 2nd round picks this year to win the championship last year. I'm in a rebuilding phase but I think I could also compete given some of my keepers. Keeper 3 players max. Keepers move up 2 rounds per year. Keepers cannot be kept in rounds 1 or 2. Keepers can be kept for a maximum 3 years.

• Jordy Nelson (3rd round) - Last year keeper
  • Gio Bernard (3rd round) - Last year keeper
  • Antonio Brown (4th round) - Last year keeper
  • Shane Vereen (5th round) - 2014-2015 keeper.
  • AJ Green (6th round) - Last year keeper
  • Jordan Cameron (7th round) - 2014-2016 keeper
  • Joique Bell (10th round) - 2014-2016 keeper
  • Cam Newton (10th round) - Last year keeper
  • DeMarco Murray (11th round) - Last year keeper
  • Rashad Jennings (17th round) - 2014-2016 keeper

Hey Jeff- Back again, coming off my first championship just before I was about to rename myself Marv Levy! Thanks in large part to your continued help.

14 team auction keeper league. PPR, 0.5 point per completion league.

Start QB/2RB/2WR/TE/Flex.

QB - Nick Foles

RB - Montee Ball, Le'Veon Bell, Chris Johnson, Pierre Thomas, Bishop Sankey, Stevan Ridley

WR - Michael Crabtree, Mike Wallace, Dwayne Bowe, Kelvin Benjamin, Josh Gordon

TE - Jimmy Graham

K - Matt Prater

DEF - 49ers

1. We just drafted, what do you think? I don't love the WR situation as there is no real WR1, or the weekly decision at flex but hopefully someone will step up.

2. One owner really wants Jimmy Graham. He's willing to part with ADP and I offered up something like Sankey, Wallace, Graham for ADP, VJax, Bennett, to which he is "considering"?

• he's really thin overall. (has Julius Thomas - wants both TE's, Lamar Miller, Dez Bryan (won't move him), Justin Hunter, Doug Baldwin, Greg Jennings)
  • would you part with Bell to make this deal happen? What other RB's would you deal instead of Sankey?
  • would you do it at all considering the drop from Graham to Bennett? (upgrade at WR1 with VJax and lock in ADP/Ball but have flex decision weekly still)
Thanks again for your support!

Ocons

. . . 2nd league hasn't drafted yet and is much easier. 10 Team PPR keeper league.

My keeper options (need 2) are:

3rd- Randall Cobb

6th- Doug Martin

9th- Giovani Bernard

I'm set on Bernard.

Was leaning Martin but really don't know about him after everything I've seen/read. I would have 2 RBs but he is an RB3 at best until proven otherwise and I'd need to still find another in the first 5 rounds. I think that's a little high for Cobb though and would still need to draft an RB.

What do you think? Is Martin going to do better than I'm giving him credit for? (EDIT: Sims is out for the year now so I presume that helps Martin's stock)

Hi Jeff,

Very easy one. Have the first overall pick in a 12 team standard league (4 pt passing TD, 6 pts rush or catching) this weekend. I've been taking Jamal Charles all along but lately it's crept into my head to consider Peyton Manning. How crazy am I to even consider this? Thanks!

Hey Jeff - hope you enjoyed the break. Now back to football.

I pick first in a unique league format-wise. It's a TD only with longer TD awarded more points. Each point is a dollar. Most money at the end wins the league.

It's a small league (8 teams) and we start 2 QB, 2RB, 3WR, 2K, 2D.

QB fly off the board and are the most valuable each season.

I'm debating among the big 3. Because I don't think he's going to repeat last year, I'm hesitant to draft Manning. The last time I was in the position was after Brady's huge season several years ago, and he promptly injured his leg in week 1 or 2.

Am I over thinking, or should I roll with Rodgers or Brees.

If I wait on a QB, I'm looking at guys outside the top 10.

Appreciate your thoughts.

Jeff,

Would you look for anyone else other than Lee and Sanu?

Otherwise, What do you think about this team.

Thanks,

Rob
love the first 3, but like other WRs over Garcon. I like getting Marvin Jones/Sanu since Sanu will start while Jones is out then you can drop Sanu AND I like getting two of the Saints backfield, even the cheapest two Khiry Robinson/Ingram. I like the upside of both of these versus throwing random darts on a dartboard. Both are upside situations

Hey Jeff - hope you enjoyed the break. Now back to football.

I pick first in a unique league format-wise. It's a TD only with longer TD awarded more points. Each point is a dollar. Most money at the end wins the league.

It's a small league (8 teams) and we start 2 QB, 2RB, 3WR, 2K, 2D.

QB fly off the board and are the most valuable each season.

I'm debating among the big 3. Because I don't think he's going to repeat last year, I'm hesitant to draft Manning. The last time I was in the position was after Brady's huge season several years ago, and he promptly injured his leg in week 1 or 2.

Am I over thinking, or should I roll with Rodgers or Brees.

If I wait on a QB, I'm looking at guys outside the top 10.

Appreciate your thoughts.
I would shy Manning as well, but because the AFC West plays the NFC West teams. This means playing SEA, SF, AZ, and StL ... all four have good defenses.

Hi Jeff,

Very easy one. Have the first overall pick in a 12 team standard league (4 pt passing TD, 6 pts rush or catching) this weekend. I've been taking Jamal Charles all along but lately it's crept into my head to consider Peyton Manning. How crazy am I to even consider this? Thanks!
I would avoid Manning at that spot unless starting 2 QBs

Jeff,

Thanks,

Rob
love the first 3, but like other WRs over Garcon. I like getting Marvin Jones/Sanu since Sanu will start while Jones is out then you can drop Sanu AND I like getting two of the Saints backfield, even the cheapest two Khiry Robinson/Ingram. I like the upside of both of these versus throwing random darts on a dartboard. Both are upside situations

Wanted White....just missed on him .Kiry is available....maybe I should get him now? Prbly drop sanu for now...unless Clay maybe thoughts? Robinson won't be there long.

Jeff,

Thanks,

Rob

Wanted White....just missed on him .Kiry is available....maybe I should get him now? Prbly drop sanu for now...unless Clay maybe thoughts? Robinson won't be there long.
I like Khiry a lot

10 Teams PPR

STARTERS: QB, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, TE, K, DEF, FLEX (RB/WR/TE)

My TEAM

QBs: P MANNING - T ROMO

RBs: Z STACY - R BUSH - B SANKEY

WRs: AJ GREEN - E DECKER - Justin HUNTER - Brandin COOKS

TEs: Z ERTZ - E EBRON

DEFs: SEA - HOU

K's : CROSBY - GANO

** We can DROP 1 of our Ks, Defs & TEs.......

1. What do you think of my team overall???

2. Would you DROP & ADD 3 new players?

3. The 3-man combo can be 2 RBs & 1 WR or 1 RB & 2 WRs.....WHAT do U think?

I would drop HOU D / Gano K & Ebron TE

WW OPTIONS:

RB:

Joique Bell (BC I have R BUSH?)

Darren SPROLES ( Will he play a BIG PPR role?)

Andre Williams NYG ( Will Ellington really be it?)

Khiry Robinson (Too many Saints?)
Frank Gore (Not DRAFTED?)

WR:

Terrance WILLIAMS DAL
Michael FLOYD ARIDoug BALDWIN SEA
Kelvin BENJAMIN CAR
Reggie WAYNE (NOT DRAFTED)

H NICKS "

Anquan BOLDIN "

D AMENDOLA "

**DEXTER McCLUSTER is both RB/WR, so maybe I go 1 RB & 1 WR, taking McCLUSTER a solid FLEX OPTION. ERTZ is my STARTING TE.

***Or take DWAYNE ALLEN Colts TE as my #2 TE & Possible Flex?

Is there anyone on my team YOU would DROP for one of the above mentioned?

If you don't see someone that you think I should check on, mention the name and I'll look for him....

READY to play some FANTASY FOOTBALL ---- BEYOND HAPPY to see U back!!!!

I bought the RotoPass to try and help me WIN another CHAMPIONSHIP this year!!! You helped me so much last season--THANK U!!!!

tate

Jeff,

If you look at my signature... Who would I drop for a bu Wr? Not sure What's on waivers and we only have 17 roster spots.

Thanks.

10 Teams PPR

STARTERS: QB, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, TE, K, DEF, FLEX (RB/WR/TE)

My TEAM

QBs: P MANNING - T ROMO

RBs: Z STACY - R BUSH - B SANKEY

WRs: AJ GREEN - E DECKER - Justin HUNTER - Brandin COOKS

TEs: Z ERTZ - E EBRON

DEFs: SEA - HOU

K's : CROSBY - GANO

** We can DROP 1 of our Ks, Defs & TEs.......

1. What do you think of my team overall???

2. Would you DROP & ADD 3 new players?

3. The 3-man combo can be 2 RBs & 1 WR or 1 RB & 2 WRs.....WHAT do U think?

I would drop HOU D / Gano K & Ebron TE

WW OPTIONS:

RB:

Joique Bell (BC I have R BUSH?)

Darren SPROLES ( Will he play a BIG PPR role?)

Andre Williams NYG ( Will Ellington really be it?)

Khiry Robinson (Too many Saints?)

Frank Gore (Not DRAFTED?)

WR:

Terrance WILLIAMS DAL
Michael FLOYD ARIDoug BALDWIN SEA
Kelvin BENJAMIN CAR
Reggie WAYNE (NOT DRAFTED)

H NICKS "

Anquan BOLDIN "

D AMENDOLA "

**DEXTER McCLUSTER is both RB/WR, so maybe I go 1 RB & 1 WR, taking McCLUSTER a solid FLEX OPTION. ERTZ is my STARTING TE.

***Or take DWAYNE ALLEN Colts TE as my #2 TE & Possible Flex?

Is there anyone on my team YOU would DROP for one of the above mentioned?

If you don't see someone that you think I should check on, mention the name and I'll look for him....

READY to play some FANTASY FOOTBALL ---- BEYOND HAPPY to see U back!!!!

I bought the RotoPass to try and help me WIN another CHAMPIONSHIP this year!!! You helped me so much last season--THANK U!!!!

tate
Would drop the TE2/K2/Def2 for Benjamin, Bell, and Gore

12 Team PPR league

Start QB,2RB,2WR,TE, FLEX, 6 per td

Luck

Mccoy

Rice

Jeffrey

Patterson

Gronk

Hopkins/Trent Richardson/T Austin/ Watkins at flex

3 way deal essientially

I give

Mccoy, Patterson

I get: Julio Jones, Demaro Murray, possibly Dunbar

Leaves me with Julio, Jeffrey at WR and Demarco, Rice

and then Flex Hopkins, Richardson, Watkins, Austin

12 team h2h ppr keeper auction league

$200 salary

3 keepers can be kept for max of 3 years(no inflation)

4 member rookie taxi squad

Once activated rookie keepers salary is based on round taken in rookie draft($10 for 5 years for 1st, $5 for 4 years for second, $5 do 3 years for third). Infinite rookie keepers allowed once activated.

Standard ppr scoring

Just drafted. There wasn't many fa available and looking back I wish I spent a bit extra to get Charles and v Jackson as I ended up overspending on foster and roddy white as they last elite options left.

Qb- cutler $16, a smith $5

RB- foster $60, Gio Bernard $10, Jennings $2, J Stewart $10, seatrunk $1

Wr- r white $50, Patterson $10, Watkins $10, streater $4, Baldwin $4, Malcolm floyd $2, hurns $2, Da Rick Rogers $2

Te- clay $8, d Allen $3, Rogers $2(gb)

Def- cin $2

K- Novak $1

Rookies- davante Adams

Start 1 qb, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 te

I am still rebuilding after winning two years ago. I lot of my chances for success rely on foster being healthy and white and cutler being productive. I took a chance with what was available if if the team flops I will get a nice rookie pick again.

Anyways, the hill(Cinn)owner offered me jordy nelson($10, last year of contract) and Demario murray($5 2 years left) for Bernard

He then offered Murray and 1st round pick next year(mid to late first maybe higher)for Bernard.

Bernard has 4 years left on contract at $10

Patterson has the same

Stewart has one year left

If I though I could contend I may do the first deal. I'm not sure if the second deal helps.

Thoughts?

Thanks

Hi Jeff

Would you drop either or both of my bench players in PPR WR Kenbrell Thompkins (NE) , WR Robert Woods (Buf) for either RB Ahmed Bradshaw (Indy), TE Garrett Graham (Hou), or RB Khiry Robinson (NO)? Thanks

Hi...12 team, PPR/IDP league, 6pts TD, 1pt for 30yrds passing, 1pt for 12yrds rushing and 1pt for 10yrds rec, Staring 1Q,2RB,2WR,1TE, 2Flex,K, 1DL,1LB,1DB,2Flex IDP and 8 bench spots

Which of the positions do you see as the weak link and probably should trade for upgrade? Also a list of names do you recommend going after?

What do you think of my team overall?

Do you think my bench looks weak or strong?

Thanks for your time, my team is below

Tom BradyQB -

Jake LockerQB
Alfred MorrisRB - WAS
Giovani BernardRB -
Jordy NelsonWR -
A.J. GreenWR - CIN
Heath MillerTE - PIT
Julian EdelmanWR -
Joique BellRB -

Devonta FreemanRB - AT
Pierre ThomasRB -