What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Want to keep busy in the Offseason (1 Viewer)

jacobo_moses

Footballguy
I'm a recruiter for a dynasty fantasy football league with 32 owners. I have a handful of teams I need to fill. These are the teams I need to fill

Browns

Jags

Rams

Niners

Steelers

If you want to take a look at the league and see how it is set up go to the league Constitution at this site

franchisedynasty.proboards.com

You can view at what the rosters of these teams look like under Team Rosters.

If you are interested post here your email so i can contact you about specifics or email me with questions at jacobo_moses@yahoo.com

The basics of this league is it is an IDP league and a PPR league also. Its a very competative league though. And fun.

Let me know if you are interested.

I was very interested until I saw that if I didn't log in once a week year-round that I would be dropped from the league after 3 violations. During the season and even pre-season I can understand this but I can see me having a rough week or so at work where the league isn't a priority. Everything else sounds like a blast though.

Users who are viewing this thread