What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 1 injuries (1 Viewer)

Mac Jones was last seen going for X-rays at the end of the game today, and NE indicated he has a back injury.

mahommes hurt his wrist it seems.
He had a wrap on his non-throwing hand - on the radio they said thumb, Is this different?
first report i saw said wrist but perhaps it's thumb
The TV broadcast said the left wrist was wrapped for a bit and then they took it off. I wasn't really paying attention to the video, but a wrist wrap almost always goes around the thumb too, so I could see the confusion. Either way, I wouldn't be concerned if I had My Hommie on my teamie.

He had a wrap on his non-throwing hand - on the radio they said thumb, Is this different?
The TV broadcast said the left wrist was wrapped for a bit and then they took it off. I wasn't really paying attention to the video, but a wrist wrap almost always goes around the thumb too, so I could see the confusion. Either way, I wouldn't be concerned if I had My Hommie on my teamie.
He seemed to play through it ok. Just barely.

He seemed to play through it ok. Just barely.
Yup

Keenan Allen is OUT the rest of the way
:cry:
What happened? Season ending?
Had him on several DFS tickets, probably not season ending but miserable to have him on your roster today
A lot better than having Mike Williams.
What happened there?
Nothing injury wise. Just saying Allen owners at least got some 'ok' points.

With the obvious caveat that it's a small sample size, it's interesting that the Achilles guys (JRob, Shepard) seemed to show out better than the ACL guys (Dobbins, Woods, Godwin)
You left out the poster boy for "no RB has ever made it back from an achilles" talk....

With the obvious caveat that it's a small sample size, it's interesting that the Achilles guys (JRob, Shepard) seemed to show out better than the ACL guys (Dobbins, Woods, Godwin)
You left out the poster boy for "no RB has ever made it back from an achilles" talk....
That’s because his coach also left him out.

ETA: In all seriousness, I didn't mention Akers because I wasn't sure what to make of his situation. Was his limited usage a result of lingering effects from the Achilles? Or another soft-tissue injury? Was that injury itself a result of trying to come back too soon? Or did the coaching staff just prefer Henderson in that situation?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread