What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 10 Injury Thread (1 Viewer)

Seneca Wallace on sideline with hurt hamstring. Some dude I've never heard of is in.

ETA: replacement missed target by about ten feet. Welcome to misery, Packer fans.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seneca Wallace on sideline with hurt hamstring. Some dude I've never heard of is in.

ETA: replacement missed target by about ten feet. Welcome to misery, Packer fans.
And he was a perfect 5/5 at the time

Philly OLT Jason Peters came up limping, BADLY,

Left leg injury.

Announcers mentioned previous injuries to knee, not sure if it is/was same knee but it did not look good.

Tony Gonzalez limps off after a short catch.

ETA: Toe injury. But he's back on the field.

McCown back in for Cutler, they are now saying its an ankle injury for Cutler, not the groin.

Pump N Go said:
Effing Ryan Mathews is out the one day that San Diego decided they needed a workhorse RB
Is he out for the game? Injured? I show him with 2 carries in the first quarter.

Zow said:

That would be the best Packer QB to come from Wisconsin since Randy Wright (Career 31 TDs, 57 INTs). :X

Zow said:

That would be the best Packer QB to come from Wisconsin since Randy Wright (Career 31 TDs, 57 INTs). :X
I meant University of Wisconsin. Of course, there is Tony Romo of Eastern Illinois fame.

Cowboys Dwayne Harris (neck/shoulder) and Sean Lee are out. Harris looks okay, but Lee's injury looks like possibly hammy, needed help to walk off the field.

Ben Watson down.... Concussion confirmed. Out for the rest of the game.

Yeah just heard he could come back, looked like his leg got rolled up on at the goalline. Didnt look too bad...

Users who are viewing this thread