What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 10 Questions For Bloom (4 Viewers)

PPR league

Ingram or Peterson and Jeffrey or Hilton?

Ingram's 1/3rd worth more than Peterson's full load?

Jeffrey shut down against Jacksonville. Similar result for Hilton? How legit is Dallas D?

You are appreciated! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Bloom,

when do you worry about wind for a QB?

3pts per pass TD yardage is the usual. 

Trubisky vs Det. Predicting high winds

Mayfield vs Atl  

1pt PPR:

need 1 TE

Reed vs TB

Davis vs TB  can't believe I have a handcuff for my TE, lol

Need 1RB:

Richard vs LAC

Gio vs NO

Morning Bloom......

Couple of questions for you in my standard non-ppr league:

Mariota or Stafford as my QB2 (superflex)

Need 2 of these 3 WR's:

Baldwin, Golladay and Fitzgerald

Enjoy your Sunday!

Rolling w Dalton with Cousinson a bye (or should role Mariota, Bortles, Mullens, McCown, Mayfield (standard scoring with 4 PTS passing TD and 4 rushing.

Who at RB?  Pick 2 (standard scoring PPR and bonus at 100 yds rushing)

1. Chubb, Gordon, Ingram (leaning Chubb/Gordon)

Who at Flex?  Pick 2 (standard scoring PPR and bonus at 100 yds receiving and bonus at 100 receiving too)

1. Sterlkng Sheperd, Valdez-Scantling, or RB not selected above Ingram 

Need a TE, give me a deep sleeper/flyer for this week?  Sitting on Reed who's been terrible. Thinking of scooping up 

David.  Anybody?

Thank You Kind Sir!

.5 PPR 

choose 2 of these flex 

Gordon NE @ Tenn 

Mack Indy vs Jax

Coleman Atl @ Cleveland 

thanks

12 Short Bench PPR 

Do Marq Goodwin and TQS represent enough upside to warrant a roster spot?

alternatives are handcuffing my backs with Kareem Hunt/C.J. Anderson.

upside handcuffs, with my preferences being Burkhead, Penny, and Jamaal Williams.

Said another way - out of the 7 players named, who you cutting?

thanks!!
id carry the RBs as long as i liked my top 1 or 2 bench WRs

12 Team Non-PPR dynasty. Need RB help due to injuries. Roster is below.

Deal Michael Thomas for James White and Adam Thielen? Im kind of feeling like I’m buying past production and I should stick with Thomas.  

As always, I appreciate your insight, Sigmund.

QB: Brady, Mahomes, Allen and Quinn

RB: Howard, Coleman, D. Freeman, R. Penny, Mike Davis, E. MgGuire, Blount, Powell

WR: Thomas, M. Evans, Baldwin, Jeffrey, Enunwa, Richardson

TE: Kelce, Doyle, Goedert
id do that

I am in a 10 team, .5ppr 18 round keeper league where you can keep a player two round earlier than the round drafted (if drafted in 10th, they can be kept in 8th) or free agents can be kept as 12th rounders. Do you have any suggestionss for Rbs that might be on the waiver wire that could be kept as a 12th round value next year due to free agency/injury etc by September of 2019? Thanks, much appreciated.  
Eli McGuire, Chris Warren, D'Onta Foreman, Rod Smith, Jerick McKinnon, 

Hi! Thanks in advance for any insight.

10 Team .5PPR redraft league with the rest of settings being standard

I'm considering a trade with the other 8-1 team in my league. Due to being in the same division we are fighting for a single bye and play each other week 12. 

He proposed the following trade:

I receive: Melvin Gordon, Phillip Rivers, and Trey Burton (My current TE is Jared Cook and I also have Matt Ryan at QB)

I give up: Cam Newton and C. McCaffrey

He is trying to take advantage of Carolina’s great playoff schedule and give up a little bit of strength in the regular season.

I was considering countering by adding Mike Evans or B. Cooks to give up and ask for DeAndre Hopkins in return as well.

In your opinion should I: (1) Stand pat and keep the Carolina players, (2) Do his original trade, or (3) counter with giving up my Carolina players but also upgrading at WR?

Thanks Sig!
keep the CAR combo

Might have caught you too late but herenit goes

Need a wr2 and a flex 

Tate vs Dallas

Breida vs Giants

J Richard vs Chargers

TQ Smith at Bengals

Scoring format is 1 point per 10 yards received/ rushed. 2 point bonus after 100, 150 and 200 yards

Thanks!

Fitzmagic or Brady in a league where ints don't count against you.  You get 0 yardage points until 260 where you get 3, another 3 at 300, another 6 at 400.....passing TD's are 4 points.

Fitzmagic has a higher ceiling I think, for the most part, but prolly a lower floor too.....and I think I like Fitz matchup at home vs. the skins over Brady in Tennessee.

Bloom -- a trade question...start 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 RB/WR, and 1 WR/TE. So, a max of 3 RBs or 4 WRs, with a min of 2 RBs and 3 WRs.

at RB I have Conner, Fournette, Lewis, Miller, and Barber

at WR I have Cooks, Allen, Ridley, Lockett, Gabriel, and Coutee.

Another team is looking to trade Julio Jones for RB help.

Would you try to add Jones to this team, and who would you trade (I think he'd like two RBs)?

I'm in 4th place in a 12-team league.

Thanks!

PPR League.

Do I dare sit A. Jeffery for up and coming MV Scantling?

Jeffery going up against B. Jones who is pretty tough and physical. DAL in general good against perimeter WRs. 

D. Adams probably getting stuck with X. Howard and that frees up MVS.

I'm projected to win, but...

Stick with Alshon or roll the dice with MVS?

Thanks
id stick with jeffery but share your optimism about MVS

Sig. Help please.

1 pt ppr

Hilton v Ramsey but at home

or

Lockett v Peters on the road with Seattle probably chasing pts

Tough call. The #1 who gets a lot of targets but might be Ramsied or the deep threat who burned the Rams last time they played.

Help!

Yo Sig M.D.

Pick one: TY Hilton, Nick Chubb, Mark Ingram .5 PPR 

Pick one: Njoku or Jack Doyle .5 PPR p

Hey Sig, hopefully three relatively easy ones here, standard scoring:

Wentz or Mayfield - love Mayfield's matchup which is why i'm wavering

D.Johnson, Chubb, T.Hill - need two from these 3. Appears a simple choice of DJ and Hill but Hill seems to not do much in home games and they play Cards so I doubt they'd need to stretch the field. Feels like yet another Hunt+Kelce show.

Kittle or J.Graham? the Kittle injury situation is a bit nerve-wracking, go with the safer option who is certain to play?

Thanks mate

In a 1 qb league that scores 6 point passing tds and bonus at 300 and 400 yards. Would you rather roster fitz and Jameis or fitz and Lamar? The type of stats bucs put up fits this format best and aside from Baltimore game their schedule isn’t bad but Jameis is looming, At least with Lamar I could consider using, other way is a handcuff. Don’t want to roster 2 qbs but Bucs situation is what it is... thanks sig! 
lamar

Hey Sig! Need some help filling in the blank on a standard league, and make any changes you feel necessary. 

RB Fournette

RB Mack

WR Julio

WR Mike thomas

Flex Gordon

Bench: Kerryon, Josh Gordon, marvin jones, golladay, locket, valdes-scantling.

Thanks!!

Sup sig, 

Match up even. 

1)Start two WR and One Flex in .5ppr league:  M Ingram,  Tre Smith, MVS, AROB..

2) Drop Odd man out for L.Jackson? I'm 8-1 with  Fitzmagic at QB and Sanders/Smoky on bye. (QBs like Dalton/bortles/Dak on waivers) YES

3)Which Defense has the best playoff schedule:  Denver, Tenn, Indy

Thanks

Hey Bloom - Desperate for some wins...

Standard League - Need 1 WR, 1 RB and 1 Flex - Nick Chubb / A Peterson / Tevin Coleman and A Jeffrey / L Fitzgerald /  MVS

0.5 PPR - Need 2 WR  - MVS / Kenny Golladay / Allen Robinson

- Need 1 TE - Jordan Reed / Jack Doyle

Thanks!

Morning Sig,

1 PPR - Need some upside here as I am playing the top team. I need 4, but 2 WR, out of Calvin, Fitz, C Davis, Baldwin,  Aaron Jones, Drake, and Kerryon.

.5 PPR - Need 2 of this group and my opponent has Rogers.  MVS (I also have Devante starting), Jordan Howard, and Brieda.

.5 - C Davis or Lockett?  Flex - Dion Lewis,  Eckler or Davis or Lockett from the last question?  Doyle or Reed?  Mike Davis and McGuire are on waivers - is either worth a pickup but I would need to drop one of my TE.  I am planning on moving on from Reed soon since Doyle is back and he should have more upside.

Thanks!
drop reed for davis

Both .5 PPR league.  Need one from each.

Larry Fitz, Maurice Harris or Mike Davis for Flex? 

Vernon Davis, Brate or Ed Dickson for TE? 

Thanks.

Std scoring,  start 3 WR,  5 on roster,  2 on bye

Have Watkins, might need to pick up someone if he’s IA

Choose 1 to pickup: Enunwa, M. Harris, Doctson, C Davis, Godwin, A Robinson, A Miller, Conley

Choose 1 to drop: Watkins, Sutton,

Thinking A Rob, (not limited at practice this week, Det secondary shorthanded, also playing against Trubisky this week) OR C. Davis, both good choices for ROS.

Thanks for your help, appreciate what you do AND the way you do it.
thanks for the kind words!

Looking to pick up L. Jackson in 4 leagues, need advice on one to drop (or stand pat)

1 (PPR, 1/2/2/1/+ 1 flex): Dalton or Mayfield, Njoku or Doyle, RB (M. Gordon, Ekeler, Chubb, Cohen, Lindsay) WR (Hopkins, Hill, Sanders, Hilton, Gordon)

2 (std, 1/2/2/1/+ 1 flex): Luck (have Mahomes), RB (Barkley, Chubb, Cohen, Fournette, Ingram), WR (Adams, Gordon, Sanders, Sutton)

3 (std, 1/2/2/1/+ 1 flex): Luck (have Mahomes), RB (Kamara, Chubb, Cohen, Collins), WR (Adams, Hill, Boyd, John Brown, Sutton)

4 (std, 1/2/3/1/no flex): Goff (only QB), RB (Chubb, Ingram, Carson, Michel), WR (Sutton or Sanders, others starting today), TE (Graham, Gronk)

Thanks for your help.

Thanks Bloom. 

To answer your pseudo question; I am in a "Win Now" push, but am always looking to solidify the future in the process (Currently in 1st at 7-2). That being said, do you still like Cooper over MVS?

Thanks again
yes i expect a ton of targets against a weak playoff schedule

PPR league:

Current WRs

Sanders, JuJu, AJ Green and Kirk

Worried about Green's availability ROS, who would you roster for ROS?

1) Do I drop Kirk for one of these: TaeQuan Smith, Ross or Coutee?

2) This week in PPR league: Maurice Harris or Christian Kirk?
hold kirk for this week, pivot to coutee as long as it looks like he'll play next week unless kirk goes off this week

12-team, full PPR - need 3 WRs (current starters in bold)

Rostered: Robinson (Det), MVS (MIA), Baldwin (@LAR), Kirk (@KC), Cobb (MIA)

FA: Humphries (WAS), MWilliams (@OAK), David Moore (@LAR), Ross (NO), Moncrief (@IND)

Robinson worth considering with Slay out, and maybe Ansah too? Feeling like it's a Howard game, no need to throw.

- thx
id go arob over kirk yes

Users who are viewing this thread