What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 11 Final (1 Viewer)

Twilight

Footballguy
BDSL - Wannabee's immunity saves him in crunch time, so Jeff Pasquino goes.

Domination is locked into the final 4

WE - The first 2 week elimination leaves Radballs as the victim.

MBSL - Evilgrin and BassNBrew are done in I and III. Ruffrody is out in 2.

Into the final 4 are Blue Kun and The Ref.

PDSL - Thom Yorke, GetintheMix, and BlueKun are out. III is comedically bunched, which of course left 2 in a tie at the bottom NoFBinLA and Domination.

Domination's best unused score is just 6 by Graham. NoFBinLA has 3 better than that, with Garcia's 19 the best. Domination is out.

Skating into the final 4 are Radballs, Blue Kun's other team, NorrisB, and Prof Chaos.

SSL - Family Matters, BassNBrew, Joffer, and Master Shake are out.

Preds, Abrecher, DPease, and BLOX are safe next week.

WSL - Rudy, Wraith (another high overall scorer with bad luck), and Rudnicki are the final outs for the week.

GoCats, Pasquino, and Fullback Fro are the safe ones for next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm out in SSL2 with a score of 107. Losing AP was the final straw.

May be the double dip as I'm low man in MBSL3 with only Travis Henry left sitting at 117.

Where did all the crippled teams go???

looks like I'm going to get knocked out of WSL2 this week. losing larry johnson and marshawn lynch was too much to overcome as I didn't really have a 3rd quality RB. got nothing from my TEs thanks to Heap reinjuring himself. monster game from the Cards defense almost saved me but the 3rd TD for Antrel Rolle was called back on a dumb penalty. my team is still the 3rd highest scoring team in the league overall, but this was a 2nd bad week in a row and it was probably only a matter of time.

my team is dominating WE, and doing well in both IDP leagues.

already out in SSL, MBSL, and PDSL so I'll likely have 3 teams still alive out of 7 after this week.

looks like I'm going to get knocked out of WSL2 this week. losing larry johnson and marshawn lynch was too much to overcome as I didn't really have a 3rd quality RB. got nothing from my TEs thanks to Heap reinjuring himself. monster game from the Cards defense almost saved me but the 3rd TD for Antrel Rolle was called back on a dumb penalty. my team is still the 3rd highest scoring team in the league overall, but this was a 2nd bad week in a row and it was probably only a matter of time.my team is dominating WE, and doing well in both IDP leagues.already out in SSL, MBSL, and PDSL so I'll likely have 3 teams still alive out of 7 after this week.
I think im just hanging on in WE as rads has been a tad bit worse the past 2 weeksPDSL I had a great week so im gonna last a bit longer even though I have no qb points from pennington, quinn, and russellSSL I have immunity but kfaulks injury leaves sjax as my only rb going fwdim in first place of anarchy2 by not much. joffer has 2nd and has brady but I have moss so I need brady to throw all of his TDs to moss. worked well yesterdayReunion ive been doing well lately. everyones clumped together in mediocrity. too early to tell what will happen there.Im out in IDP, MBSL, WSL, and BDSL

Out in WSL and PDSL for sometime

IN SSL1, Im pretty sure I clinched being back in SSL1 next year. Now we will see who wins that puppy.

IN MBSL1 - Randy moss is a one man wrecking crew, looks like Ill be short on the immunity for the week though.

I'm gone in PDSL4 barring a ridiculous day from Lenwhale white and the broncos getting basically shut out.

PDSL2: Brady's ridiculous day vaulted me into immunity.

SSL3: I really miss AP. Despite that, I survive another week from having immunity and the fact that joffer is gone.

MBSL1: Despite Adrian Peterson being gone, Chester Taylor made up for that very well and I likely win immunity here. It's hilarious how I went from having all three QB's not starting for about 3 weeks and now all three are playing and scoring.

Alive in 3 of 6.

Domination and I are both at 125 and he has graham to go. Dunno how that will wash out - or what hapens in the case of a tie.

Orgazmo is behind us with 110 and Lendale to go.

So we'll see what happens there.

Out in WSL and PDSL for sometimeIN SSL1, Im pretty sure I clinched being back in SSL1 next year. Now we will see who wins that puppy.IN MBSL1 - Randy moss is a one man wrecking crew, looks like Ill be short on the immunity for the week though.
Yup I think we both clinched. If I can hang on to high score this week and get immunity, I'll also clinch another top 4 finish in SSL1 (4 for 4).2008 will be my 5th consecutive season in SSL1. :deadhorse:

Out in WSL and PDSL for sometimeIN SSL1, Im pretty sure I clinched being back in SSL1 next year. Now we will see who wins that puppy.IN MBSL1 - Randy moss is a one man wrecking crew, looks like Ill be short on the immunity for the week though.
Yup I think we both clinched. If I can hang on to high score this week and get immunity, I'll also clinch another top 4 finish in SSL1 (4 for 4).2008 will be my 5th consecutive season in SSL1. :pickle:
Nice job. That's quite an accomplishment in this format. :football:

Yup I think we both clinched. If I can hang on to high score this week and get immunity, I'll also clinch another top 4 finish in SSL1 (4 for 4).2008 will be my 5th consecutive season in SSL1. :thumbup:
Nice job. That's quite an accomplishment in this format. :thumbdown:
Thanks.God knows luck has certainly played a part. I've guaranteed Top 4 again... now just gotta hope I can hold up for a 4th straight Top 2 finish (1st in 04, 2nd in 05 and 06)!

Domination and I are both at 125 and he has graham to go. Dunno how that will wash out - or what hapens in the case of a tie.Orgazmo is behind us with 110 and Lendale to go. So we'll see what happens there.
I lost my PDSL3 team with a tie (125 pts :goodposting: ), and had lost my WSL3 team.Still alive in SSL3, MBSL2, and BPDSL. Can't complain about that, so far so good.

I think Houshvanilly's back was getting tired from carrying my SSL3 team. LJ's foot was the straw the broke it. All in all, not a terrible showing.

Curious, but IIRC, the five teams left in MBSL1 drafted consecutively at 10-11-12-13-14

I think that is pretty unusual.

Now if Steve Smif would get his ars back on the field, maybe I could get to the finals.....

Curious, but IIRC, the five teams left in MBSL1 drafted consecutively at 10-11-12-13-14I think that is pretty unusual.Now if Steve Smif would get his ars back on the field, maybe I could get to the finals.....
so much for that top of the draft advantage.I wonder how many people left have a part of Pats passing game? Moss/brady/Welker

Domination said:
Domination and I are both at 125 and he has graham to go. Dunno how that will wash out - or what hapens in the case of a tie.Orgazmo is behind us with 110 and Lendale to go. So we'll see what happens there.
I lost my PDSL3 team with a tie (125 pts :) ), and had lost my WSL3 team.Still alive in SSL3, MBSL2, and BPDSL. Can't complain about that, so far so good.
Sorry about that Dom - was wondering how that would work out.I'll just keep hanging out here dodging well aimed bullets..... :rolleyes:

Curious, but IIRC, the five teams left in MBSL1 drafted consecutively at 10-11-12-13-14I think that is pretty unusual.Now if Steve Smif would get his ars back on the field, maybe I could get to the finals.....
How weird. I'll blame my success entirely on Gates, TO and the two rookie RB's Lynch & AP. Getting two top 10 RB's in rd 3/4 was ridiculously helpful with the initial two picks. Have to take a look later and see how many AP and Brady owners basically just rode those two.

How weird. I'll blame my success entirely on Gates, TO and the two rookie RB's Lynch & AP. Getting two top 10 RB's in rd 3/4 was ridiculously helpful with the initial two picks. Have to take a look later and see how many AP and Brady owners basically just rode those two.
Brady is the new LT

so much for that top of the draft advantage.I wonder how many people left have a part of Pats passing game? Moss/brady/Welker
I'm the top scorer to date in PDSL1 with Brady. He's pretty much the only reason why I am doing well. However, for awhile I had practically no RB production but now as things worked out now appear to be getting decent production out of S-Jax, Dunn, and Chester Taylor. If Heap ever gets back in the lineup this team will be hitting on all cylinders.QB Tom Brady NE QB Jason Campbell WAS RB Michael Bennett TB RB Warrick Dunn ATL RB Steven Jackson STL RB Chester Taylor MIN WR Isaac Bruce STL WR Marques Colston NO WR Patrick Crayton DAL WR Ted Ginn Jr. MIA WR Derrick Mason BAL WR Amani Toomer NYG WR Kevin Walter HOU TE Todd Heap BAL TE Eric Johnson NO TE David Martin MIA PK Ryan Longwell MIN PK Jeff Reed PIT Def Houston HOU Def New York NYJ

Users who are viewing this thread