What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 12 Venting Thread (1 Viewer)

Ridgelake said:
I entered MNF up 51 points despite the brilliant idea to start Cutler over Warner. My opponent had Brees and Lance Moore. My 51 point lead was gone by the third quarter. I end up losing by 8 points. My decision to sit Warner for Cutler cost me 9. I'm no longer in a position for a first-round bye in the playoffs. I think its about time I go kill something.
I feel your pain.I could have clinched my division, and thought I was a lock being up 42 points... but Noooooooooooooooo.Damn Drew Brees! :goodposting:

Last edited by a moderator:
My Week 12 Line up:

QB - Cutler = 0pts

RB - W Dunn = 6pts

RB - P Hillis (Activated on Sunday) = 6pts

WR - TO = 9pts Welcome Back TO

WR - R Wayne = 0pts (You're killin' me! :X )

TE - K Winslow = 0pts

K - G Hartley = 8pts

DST - Cowboys = 2 pts

Total Pts = 32 pts (Lost by 10pts)

My Week 12 Bench

QB - Rivers = 8pts

RB - T Jones = 6pts

RB - M Turner (Benched on Sunday :goodposting: ) = 27pts

RB - L White = 0pts

WR - C Chambers = 0pts

WR - J Cotchery = 0pts

Points on Bench = 41! :wall:

Lions gonna do what destiny has planned and the only thing they haven't accomplished in the embarrassment franchise history category is go ZERO for regular season. THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN...GO LIONS!!! Grew up in metro Detroit...thank god for the local watering hole and NFL TICKET....oh and the Red Wings, Pistons and Tigers.

WHY COULDN'T WE REPLACE THE LIONS WITH THE USFL'S TWO-TIME CHAMPIONS....THE MICHIGAN PANTHERS...WHEN I ASKED SO LONG AGO??? PLEASE MR. COWHER I HOPE YOU DON'T RUIN YOUR CAREER BY COMING HERE!!

Users who are viewing this thread