What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 13 2022 who should I start thread **OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL** (1 Viewer)

Chaka

Footballguy
This is where we ask questions and offer help. And thank you to all the posters who come here to offer that help.

A couple notes:

I attempt to give well considered responses to all questions posted. I can't get to everything, but I'll try.

1) This only works if people participate. If you ask for help it is good form to offer help to someone else.

2) It helps if you post the matchup. e.g. Mayfield vs Den or Matt Ryan @ Mia

3) Please post important league scoring considerations (e.g. PPR, super-flex etc).

4) Please go easy on the nicknames, save that for other threads. We can't help if we don't know who you are talking about.

View this as an exercise to help focus your thoughts about teams in general. Players you own may not be involved in these WDIS questions but certainly you will own players on many of these teams. Analyzing other players will help you identify things you may have otherwise not considered.
Let's kick off Week 13!

I always post results of my head-2-head choices for the previous week and keep a season long tally. I compare those results to the results if I used a coin toss instead.

I don't keep a tally when asked to choose between more than two players because I'm not sure how to score it and don't want to get into fractions to keep the tally.

Last Week:
I went 34-27-4 in my calls and it was a rough week for the coin toss with 23-38-4

On the season I am: 262-211-27 and the coin toss is 218-255-27

On to Week 13!

I'll start:

Super-Flex, PPR:

RB, Need 2 (my picks bold):
Gus Edwards v DEN
D'Andre Swift v JAX
Jamaal Williams v JAX

Flex Need 1 (Super-Flex spot so QB is allowed but not mandatory)
Jared Goff v JAX
Mike White @ MIN
Gus Edwards v DEN

Big thanks for all the help this season (y)
I'll start:

Super-Flex, PPR:

Gus Edwards v DEN
D'Andre Swift v JAX
Jamaal Williams v JAX

Jared Goff v JAX
Mike White @ MIN
Gus Edwards v DEN
I like your picks here. I wouldn't run Gus against that Denver defense. And I wouldn't trust White on the road just yet. If that Vikes game was in Jersey, different story.

I need 2, 0.5 PPR:

Waddle @ SF
Evans vs NO
G. Wilson @ MN

Leaning toward sitting Evans with NO being his bugaboo along with recent struggles.

I'll start:

Super-Flex, PPR:

Gus Edwards v DEN
D'Andre Swift v JAX
Jamaal Williams v JAX

Jared Goff v JAX
Mike White @ MIN
Gus Edwards v DEN
I like your picks here. I wouldn't run Gus against that Denver defense. And I wouldn't trust White on the road just yet. If that Vikes game was in Jersey, different story.

I need 2, 0.5 PPR:

Waddle @ SF
Evans vs NO
G. Wilson @ MN

Leaning toward sitting Evans with NO being his bugaboo along with recent struggles.
Yeah I can see benching Evans v NO but it's a little difficult because, as you say, if the Jets game was in New Jersey it may be a different story.

You also have to be at least a little concerned that Miami is travelling to San Francisco to face a defense that hasn't given up a 2nd half point in 4 games (FIVE!!!) and 10 of the last 16 quarters overall.

But I don't see any other way that either Miami or the Jets are really going to be able to move the ball if not through the air and I think both games are tough to call winners and losers.

Wilson>Waddle>Evans

I'll start:

Super-Flex, PPR:

Gus Edwards v DEN
D'Andre Swift v JAX
Jamaal Williams v JAX

Jared Goff v JAX
Mike White @ MIN
Gus Edwards v DEN

I need 2, 0.5 PPR:

Waddle @ SF
Evans vs NO
G. Wilson @ MN

I would sit Evans as well. TB isn't playing good, Evans is losing targets to Godwin, Lattimore owns him and gets into Evans' head. And NO owns TB in general. Vikings gave up about 275 pass yards to Mac Jones last week. SF is tough matchup, but you can't bench Waddle.

I'll start:

Super-Flex, PPR:

Gus Edwards v DEN
D'Andre Swift v JAX
Jamaal Williams v JAX

Jared Goff v JAX
Mike White @ MIN
Gus Edwards v DEN

I need 2, 0.5 PPR:

Waddle @ SF
Evans vs NO
G. Wilson @ MN

Yeah I can see benching Evans v NO but it's a little difficult because, as you say, if the Jets game was in New Jersey it may be a different story.

You also have to be at least a little concerned that Miami is travelling to San Francisco to face a defense that hasn't given up a 2nd half point in 4 games (FIVE!!!) and 10 of the last 16 quarters overall.

But I don't see any other way that either Miami or the Jets are really going to be able to move the ball if not through the air and I think both games are tough to call winners and losers.

Wilson>Waddle>Evans

I'll start:

Super-Flex, PPR:

Gus Edwards v DEN
D'Andre Swift v JAX
Jamaal Williams v JAX

Jared Goff v JAX
Mike White @ MIN
Gus Edwards v DEN

I need 2, 0.5 PPR:

Waddle @ SF
Evans vs NO
G. Wilson @ MN

I would sit Evans as well. TB isn't playing good, Evans is losing targets to Godwin, Lattimore owns him and gets into Evans' head. And NO owns TB in general. Vikings gave up about 275 pass yards to Mac Jones last week. SF is tough matchup, but you can't bench Waddle.
Thanks both.

I'm definitely worried about that 49er defense. They're playing at a very high level and I'm seeing where Tua will be without a starting OT. Not good. But Waddle can thrive in YAC situations and while they may be few and far between Sunday, I kind of like his potential more than Evans right now. I need the win as well. So I'll be sweating this one out for sure.

Pretty much the same options as last week, with new info

Flex, ppr, choose 1

Pierce vs Cle (last 2 weeks horrible, Cle is one of the worst run d in the league)
Perine vs KC (proved he is RB2 worthy if Mixon is out, Mixon should be back, is a time share enough to start)
Kyren vs Sea (improving each week, Sea just got steamrolled by Jacobs, could Kyren put up 30% of that production even with Akers in the mix)

WR3, ppr choose 1

Aiyuk vs Mia (just saw that Mia is #2 in man coverage and Aiyuk is crushing man coverage, boo boos abound on the SF offense so he should get targets)
Juju vs Cin (post concussion snap count was a disaster, does he go back to double digit targets in a shootout with dinged up WR core)
Pickens vs Atl (the last 2 games he has been 1 drop away from WR2 numbers, pretty sure Atl sucks at defense)

If you like one of the WRs better than the 3 RBs I can use them in the flex.

TIA

I'll start:

Super-Flex, PPR:

Gus Edwards v DEN
D'Andre Swift v JAX
Jamaal Williams v JAX

Jared Goff v JAX
Mike White @ MIN
Gus Edwards v DEN
Like everyone else I agree with your choices but I am almost ready to jump aboard the Mike White bandwagon in my 2 QB league if Fields doesn't play.

I'll start:

Super-Flex, PPR:

Gus Edwards v DEN
D'Andre Swift v JAX
Jamaal Williams v JAX

Jared Goff v JAX
Mike White @ MIN
Gus Edwards v DEN

I need 2, 0.5 PPR:

Waddle @ SF
Evans vs NO
G. Wilson @ MN

Wilson>Waddle>Evans
I agree with both of you about benching Evans but I think Waddle is the top WR of this bunch even though he is facing SF. I think Hill will draw a lot of the coverage away from Waddle.

Flex, ppr, choose 1

Pierce vs Cle (last 2 weeks horrible, Cle is one of the worst run d in the league)
Perine vs KC (proved he is RB2 worthy if Mixon is out, Mixon should be back, is a time share enough to start)
Kyren vs Sea (improving each week, Sea just got steamrolled by Jacobs, could Kyren put up 30% of that production even with Akers in the mix)

WR3, ppr choose 1

Aiyuk vs Mia (just saw that Mia is #2 in man coverage and Aiyuk is crushing man coverage, boo boos abound on the SF offense so he should get targets)
Juju vs Cin (post concussion snap count was a disaster, does he go back to double digit targets in a shootout with dinged up WR core)
Pickens vs Atl (the last 2 games he has been 1 drop away from WR2 numbers, pretty sure Atl sucks at defense)

TIA
I have a similar issue with Pierce as well but would probably start him over Kryren. If Mixon is out I would start Perine.

I expect Miami to put up points against a tough SF D which means you should see plenty of Aiyuk. JuJu is a bit of a mystery but I think he should put up decent numbers as well. I look both of those choices better than Pickens

Like everyone else I agree with your choices but I am almost ready to jump aboard the Mike White bandwagon in my 2 QB league if Fields doesn't play.
I am thinking of snagging Mike White if I can for a $1 tomorrow as injury insurance for Burrow.

I saw where the coach was noncommittal about White being the starter, is that just him being coy with the media is there a real chance they go back to Wilson? I don't really have the bench space or patience for that BS.

I'll start:

Super-Flex, PPR:

Gus Edwards v DEN
D'Andre Swift v JAX
Jamaal Williams v JAX

Jared Goff v JAX
Mike White @ MIN
Gus Edwards v DEN
He's tantalizing, right?

And Minnesota gives up passing yards in bunches.

Week 6 @ Mia - 385 pass yards, 2 TD to Teddy Bridgewater & Skylar Thompson
Week 7 bye
Week 8 v Ari - 326 & 3 TD
Week 9 @ Was - 149 & 2 TD
Week 10 @ Buf - 330 & 1 TD
Week 11 v Dal - 297 & 2 TD
Week 12 v Nwe - 382 & 2 TD

That's an average of 311 yards & 2 TD per game.

I agree you have to start Fields though, he's in the conversation for #1 overall player in 2 QB & super-flex leagues. Too much upside.

For me Goff is steady Eddie and has demonstrated 4 TD upside at home, where he averages 2.5 TD/game. I like him but see the temptation of White for sure.

I'll start:

Super-Flex, PPR:

Gus Edwards v DEN
D'Andre Swift v JAX
Jamaal Williams v JAX

Jared Goff v JAX
Mike White @ MIN
Gus Edwards v DEN

I need 2, 0.5 PPR:

Waddle @ SF
Evans vs NO
G. Wilson @ MN

All comes down to whether Lattimore is back

Flex, ppr, choose 1

Perine in a timeshare, IMO, is not worth the risk. Too much downside even if this does look like it may be a high scoring game on paper. So did Buffalo @ Kansas City (24-20).

Gotta be at least a little concerned about Pierce but that Miami game was just weird. It was over after the coin toss and just got worse. But I think I am going to choose that as an aberration, sort of, and hope for a rebound in utilization for Pierce against a susceptible Browns run defense. Not sure how to handicap the return of Watson. I could see a Browns blowout or a Houston rally and upset.

Kyren has led the Rams in RB snaps the last two games and appears to be the receiving back in that offense. In a PPR he has a little value but until we see the upside on the field it's just blind speculation about a RB on a terrible team.

Pierce>Perine*>Kyren

*Perine>Pierce
if Mixon is out

Last edited:
I'll start:

Super-Flex, PPR:

Gus Edwards v DEN
D'Andre Swift v JAX
Jamaal Williams v JAX

Jared Goff v JAX
Mike White @ MIN
Gus Edwards v DEN
He's tantalizing, right?

And Minnesota gives up passing yards in bunches.

Week 6 @ Mia - 385 pass yards, 2 TD to Teddy Bridgewater & Skylar Thompson
Week 7 bye
Week 8 v Ari - 326 & 3 TD
Week 9 @ Was - 149 & 2 TD
Week 10 @ Buf - 330 & 1 TD
Week 11 v Dal - 297 & 2 TD
Week 12 v Nwe - 382 & 2 TD

That's an average of 311 yards & 2 TD per game.

I agree you have to start Fields though, he's in the conversation for #1 overall player in 2 QB & super-flex leagues. Too much upside.

For me Goff is steady Eddie and has demonstrated 4 TD upside at home, where he averages 2.5 TD/game. I like him but see the temptation of White for sure.
Goff has been great at home all season and White is an unnecessary risk with those 2 options.

I am thinking of snagging Mike White if I can for a $1 tomorrow as injury insurance for Burrow.

I saw where the coach was noncommittal about White being the starter, is that just him being coy with the media is there a real chance they go back to Wilson? I don't really have the bench space or patience for that BS.
I personally think the coach is in danger of upsetting the locker room if they go back to Wilson. The players seemed to love White and put on quite a show around him during his post game interview.

Good choices IMO.

WR3, ppr choose 1
I am all in on Aiyuk in this scenario. JuJu had been getting more consistent targets for sure but Aiyuk is a factor near the goal line. 5 of his 6 TDs have come from inside the 20. JuJu's both are from over 40. When KC gets inside the 20 one guy dominates the looks, touches & TDs and it isn't JuJu.

Pickens has a very good matchup (best of this bunch) but also the lesser QB of the three. Near misses are still misses. He hasn't seen more than 6 touches in his last six games either. Not a bunch of target upside yet. I see an argument if Najee is out, and Warren, the Steelers will pass more. That could absolutely happen. But the Steelers still called over a dozen runs after Najee left and Atlanta's run D is almost as bad as their pass D. Whoever is running for Pittsburgh will absolutely get a fair chance at a heavy load. I like Pickens and am a little on the fence between him & JuJu.

But:
Aiyuk>JuJu>Pickens>Perine*>Kyren

*If Mixon is out Perine>Pierce>Aiyuk>etc.

I think White starts as long as he continues to perform.

He doesn't need to throw 350 & 3 TD but as long as the offense continues to move and he doesn't put up 4 picks regularly he should remain the starter.

But the possibility of a Wilson return absolutely exists IMO.

Thanks Chaka.

To clarify, start Aiyuk at WR3.

That leaves flex:

Pierce > JuJu > Pickens > Perine > Kyren ??

*ppr, assume Mixon plays
I admit I misread your post a little. I thought it was 1 RB, 1 WR & 1 Flex

With the RB optional, IDK. I like Pierce over Perine & Kyren as mostly a volume play against a weak defense.

I do think JuJu may have a safer floor and he & Pickens maybe, possibly have more upside but, yeah I still lean RB.

Pierce>Aiyuk>JuJu>etc.

This past week I started everyone wrong so this week I come to you with one decision.

RB2
Pacheco vs Cin
BRobinson vs Giants

12 team IDP PPR, .1/1st down, .1/1 Ru/are, 100+ Ru/Re 2 pt bonus.

Need 1 WR from
• JJ 🔒
• Higgins 🔒
• Gabe Davis @ NEP
• Sutton @ BAL
• Palmer @ LVR (if Mike Williams plays he’s out of the convo)

Need 1 flex from the 3 WR above, or
• AJ Dillon @ CHI (glad he’s back in the convo)
• Jammaal Williams vs JAX (TD machine)

Right now I have Davis at WR & Dillon at flex

With Barkley/Stevenson & those WRs I feel like I can gamble on the upside of Davis, but Sutton feels like the higher floor.

I can easily see swapping Dillion for Williams. Felt like GB was really trying to work Dillon in and he looked fantastic.

Value your thoughts as always.

I actually like Mike White's matchup this week a LOT. Likely going with him to cover Murray's bye (over Kirk Cousin) in one league.

Considering a flier on him for bye coverage in another.

Last edited:
Thanks as always Chaka!

In Standard -- Need:

1) 2 WR from
Sutton @ Bmore
DPJ @ Houston
Z. Jones @ Detroit

For RB, starting Stevenson

2) Need 2 flex from above or
R. White vs NO,
Pollard vs Indy
Swift vs Jags
K. Williams vs Seattle
Cordarelle vs Pitt

3) Buffalo @ NE or Cleveland @ Houston. or Green Bay @ Chicago

Last edited:
.5 PPR. I am a projected favorite by 12 points.

Pittman at Dallas
Sanders vs Tennessee
Lockett at Rams

Need to sit 1 of these guys. Sanders has tough matchup Vs Titans, but looked great last week. Lockett is ranked low for some reason. Pittman has bad matchup but ranked high. Leaning towards sitting Pittman although he’s ranked highest of the 3. Ryan may get killed.

Thanks as always!

Last edited:
Playoffs? Playoffs!?
FFPC scoring:
Need a QB:

D.Jones vs Wash
J.Goff vs Jax
T.Heinicke @ NYG

or M.White @ Minn off waivers

Need 1 WR from
• JJ 🔒
• Higgins 🔒
• Gabe Davis @ NEP
• Sutton @ BAL

With Barkley/Stevenson & those WRs I feel like I can gamble on the upside of Davis, but Sutton feels like the higher floor.

I can easily see swapping Dillion for Williams. Felt like GB was really trying to work Dillon in and he looked fantastic.

Davis is so frustrating but I can't seem to quit him but if Williams doesn't play I really like him against Las Vegas so I would probably start him. Sutton will probably put up a solid 10-12 but that offense looks so lost that I don't see any major upside.

Every time I started Dillon this year thinking he had a great matchup he disappointed. I feel like Charlie Brown trying to kick the football but I really like him against an awful Bears D that just lost their safety Jackson. This is one that I would need to think about a little longer but it is really close and might depend on my mood on Sunday.

Who to drop to get QB

Brandon cooks
or
Tyler Boyd
You should put matchup, ppr in your post but I do know that Boyd is going against KC which means he could get a ton of opportunities even with Chase returning to the lineup. I don't have much faith in Cooks even against a bad Browns D that might be energized for Watson's first game.

Need 1 WR from
• JJ 🔒
• Higgins 🔒
• Gabe Davis @ NEP
• Sutton @ BAL

Davis is so frustrating but I can't seem to quit him but if Williams doesn't play I really like him against Las Vegas so I would probably start him. Sutton will probably put up a solid 10-12 but that offense looks so lost that I don't see any major upside.

Every time I started Dillon this year thinking he had a great matchup he disappointed. I feel like Charlie Brown trying to kick the football but I really like him against an awful Bears D that just lost their safety Jackson. This is one that I would need to think about a little longer but it is really close and might depend on my mood on Sunday.
Thanks. You said if Williams doesn’t play - which Williams, and why does that affect Davis?

I also, outside of TG, have bad luck on TNF, so it’s very tempting to bench Davis for this week. The last time I benched him he scored 38 in one of my 2 losses this year in that league. :doh:

I’m waffling. I hate leaving Jamaal Williams on the bench in a semi-soft matchup at home.

Right now I have Sutton in the WR3 spot as DEN should be chasing points in that game, and JWilliams in the flex because I too enjoy touchdowns.

Wondering what @Chaka thinks of this too… :oldunsure:

Need 1 WR from
• JJ 🔒
• Higgins 🔒
• Gabe Davis @ NEP
• Sutton @ BAL

Thanks. You said if Williams doesn’t play - which Williams, and why does that affect Davis?

I also, outside of TG, have bad luck on TNF, so it’s very tempting to bench Davis for this week. The last time I benched him he scored 38 in one of my 2 losses this year in that league. :doh:

I’m waffling. I hate leaving Jamaal Williams on the bench in a semi-soft matchup at home.

Right now I have Sutton in the WR3 spot as DEN should be chasing points in that game, and JWilliams in the flex because I too enjoy touchdowns.

I was typing quickly and forgot to write Palmer. I really like him if Mike Williams doesn't play otherwise I would start Davis.

Need 1 WR from
• JJ 🔒
• Higgins 🔒
• Gabe Davis @ NEP
• Sutton @ BAL

I was typing quickly and forgot to write Palmer. I really like him if Mike Williams doesn't play otherwise I would start Davis.
Ah, yeah that makes sense.

So Palmer > Sutton, Davis if Williams is out, then you have it Davis > Sutton

I’m flip flopping on JaWill vs Dillon. Chicago is such a butter soft run D. And with Rodgers hurting but playing it feels like the perfect storm for GB to run the ball 40x or more.

Jags are actually decent-ish against the run, and I do have concerns about Swift getting the receptions, and Jackson eating some of JaWill’s carries.

Tough week. I’ve locked up the division, and my opponent got hit with a bunch of injuries (Carter/Najee, both starting DBs, 1 LB) , but I’m just 8 points short of the season points total, and I’m 1 game up in the standings for the 1-seed, so a W is important, and points even moreso.

I am heavily favored regardless of lineup though. It’d just be nice to get this one right. Too many good options.

Need 3 RBs (one of them is flex). PPR

Barkley @ WAS
Etienne @ DET
Pollard vs. IND
Swift vs. JAC
White vs. NO
K. Williams vs. SEA

Barkley is a given, as is Etienne if he plays. That leaves one (if ETN plays) or two (if ETN sits).

Thinking in order:

White: even assuming Fournette returns, White should still get a good amount of dump offs from Brady

Pollard: last week wasn't so hot, and don't want to ignore the bigger body of work. Some concern is continued lack of use in the passing game as Gallup gets healthier. Needs big plays in the running game because Zeke seems to own the goal line duties.

K. Williams: dumpster fire offense, but seems to have taken on a bigger role over Akers. Receiving role offers upside given negative game scripts.

Swift: killing me

Thanks as always (y)

Barkley @ WAS
Etienne @ DET
Pollard vs. IND
Swift vs. JAC
White vs. NO
K. Williams vs. SEA

Barkley is a given, as is Etienne if he plays. That leaves one (if ETN plays) or two (if ETN sits).

Thinking in order:

White: even assuming Fournette returns, White should still get a good amount of dump offs from Brady

Pollard: last week wasn't so hot, and don't want to ignore the bigger body of work. Some concern is continued lack of use in the passing game as Gallup gets healthier. Needs big plays in the running game because Zeke seems to own the goal line duties.

K. Williams: dumpster fire offense, but seems to have taken on a bigger role over Akers. Receiving role offers upside given negative game scripts.

Thanks as always (y)
Swift & Pollard if ETN is out, flip a coin between Swift & Pollard if ETN plays.

No bad options here - one bad week doesn't make a trend, so I have it Pollard > Swift

Barkley @ WAS
Etienne @ DET
Pollard vs. IND
Swift vs. JAC
White vs. NO
K. Williams vs. SEA

Thinking in order:

Thanks as always (y)
Swift & Pollard if ETN is out, flip a coin between Swift & Pollard if ETN plays.

No bad options here - one bad week doesn't make a trend, so I have it Pollard > Swift
Thanks. Interesting - guess I'm higher on White and down more on Swift than others. Pollard to me is the wild card with Zeke looking much better last week.

This past week I started everyone wrong so this week I come to you with one decision.

RB2
Pacheco vs Cin
BRobinson vs Giants
Very interesting dilemma.

Pachco has been remarkably good running and has received a consistent 18 carries per game over his last three games averaging 4.9 y/c. He also has 5 rushes from inside the 5 yard line too (1 TD). He seems like a strong option, and in that offense he is a strong option. The downside I see is:
1) the Rams game feels a bit like an outlier for usage, he had 7 more opportunities (22) than his previous high water mark (16), so I think tempering expectations to 15 carries is appropriate.​
2) KC is still a pass first team. In strong wins against Jax & the Rams the pass:run ratio was 35:27 & 42:30, in a close game v the Chargers it was 34:27. In those three games Pacheco's snap counts were 56%, 51% & 40%. With Mahomes & Reid there is always the chance of the run game getting mostly ignored.​
3) this is a reasonably difficult matchup and I wouldn't hold out hope of being able to predict game script. A shootout? Maybe, last two times they met it was 27-24 & 31-34. But predicting game script is an exercise in futility (Buf 24 KC 20). And if it is a shoot out, or a close game on any level, Pacheco's snap count will probably drop in favor of McKinnon like it did against the Chargers (40%).​
Robinson has been, kind of a pedestrian runner all season until he finally had a very nice game last week against a bad Atlanta rush defense. Maybe it was an outlier, maybe Robinson if finally back from the gunshot wound and is showing what the Commodores saw in TC. The good news is Robinson is facing, arguably a worse run defense this week. The Giants give up more yards & more yards per carry than the Falcons. The Giants are also in a bit of a free fall (losing 3 of 4) while the Commodores appear to be surging, winning 6 of 7 games. In addition the Commodores are a run first team since Heinicke took over with pass:run ratios of 33:38, 31:28 28:30, 29:49, 27:40, 23:37 over their last four games. They average 37 rush attempts per game over their last six (Heinicke starts) compared to 28 per game for the Chiefs during Pacheco's recent three game run. The Chiefs have had 37 rush attempts once this season (week 4) and one game with 30. I believe Robinson will get 18 carries regardless of game script. But there is plenty of risk:
1) Washington, with Heinicke, scores about 8.6 fewer points per game than the Chiefs.​
2) Robinson doesn't get a more of a snap share than Pacheco. Over Robinson's last six (since Heinicke) he averages 29 snaps per game, Pacheco over his las three (because that is where his utilization seems to have taken a jump) he averages 33 snaps (28 over his 5 games as a starter). What this means is they are likely to see a similar number of snaps. And probably a nearly identical amount of utilization.​
So, how do we make a decision here? I have just spent far, far too much of a workday playing with numbers hoping they would illuminate something, anything. What it comes down to is I think Pacheco has the higher ceiling, because he's on a better team, and the lower floor because in a close game or loss McKinnon seems to be the favored option.

If it was my roster I think I go with the surging Commodores against the flailing Giants but, it really is a coin toss.

Robinson>Pacheco

:shrug: wish I could be more helpful.

Need 1 WR from
• JJ 🔒
• Higgins 🔒
• Gabe Davis @ NEP
• Sutton @ BAL

First one is easy IMO. Palmer if Mike Williams is out and Davis if Mike Williams plays.

Second one is easy too IMO.

#### AJ Dillon! He's only in deez conversations.

DEEZ NUTS!!!

Williams>Dillon

It's science.

I got the correct answer here last week, so let's roll the QB dice one more time.

Lawrence at Detroit or Watson at Houston?

Who to drop to get QB

Brandon cooks
or
Tyler Boyd
It feels like the Texans have hit rock bottom and decided to start digging. I could see a one week dead cat bounce against Deshaun this week but RoS Pierce is the only Texan I can see being even remotely interested in.

A quick glance at Boyd's game by game stats seems to suggest he is better with Chase on the field than without. Better QB, better team, more points etc

I really like Cooks but that's the guy I drop.

I actually like Mike White's matchup this week a LOT. Likely going with him to cover Murray's bye (over Kirk Cousin) in one league.

Considering a flier on him for bye coverage in another.
I can absolutely make the argument for White. Good supporting talent, not much running game, solid matchup against an opponent that can consistently score etc. He has definitely shown the upside so if you like him you should absolutely start him.

I might start him over Cousins considering how much better the Jets D is in every relevant metric. It's a tough sell as Cousins is very steady for 250 & 2 TD (I view the Dallas game as an outlier).

It's very close but, unless I am desperate for a home run I go with the stable known commodity:
Cousins>White

Ppr

Pick 2 Rb, 2 wr and a flex from

Stevenson vs buff
Jones @ chi
Sanders vs tn
Walker vs rams
Brown vs tn
Chase cs kc
Waddle @ sf

Right now I got Stevenson, jones, brown, chase, waddle

Flex, ppr, choose 1

WR3, ppr choose 1

TIA

Kyren and Pickens

Users who are viewing this thread