What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 13 2022 who should I start thread **OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL** (1 Viewer)

TE question in PPR league.

* G. Everett @LV -- Should be a shootout in Vegas. Two terrible Ds. LV statistically poor vs TEs (and everything basically). M. Williams out. Was disappointing last week against AZ D (statistically worst against TEs), but saved his day with a 2 pt conversion. Went 3-54-1 earlier in the year vs. Vegas on 4 targets.

or

* H. Hurst vs KC -- Been pretty solid. Should be a lot of points scored. KC statistically not very good against TEs, however, read a stat on FPros that KC is tough against "inline TEs" while terrible vs TEs who move out wide. Hurst is an inline TE. That being said, if Chase is back...especially if he's a decoy...it could open up the middle of the field.

Which?

Thanks
I think it has to be Hurst, no? He saw 7 or more targets 4 times while Chase was healthy. He had 9 last week.

Everett has 6 targets total over the last two games. It feels a little bit like with the return of Keenan, Everett has fallen to 5th option behind him, Ekeler, Palmer & Carter.

But really no idea:
Hurst>Everett

.5 PPR Pick 3

Najee Harris (looks like he's playing) vs ATL

Jeff Wilson vs SF

Damien Pierce vs CLE

Nico Collins (no Cooks) vs CLE
I'm pretty down on J. Wilson this week. Cross country game, both OTs doubtful against, by far the best run D in the league that hasn't allowed a point in 10 of their last 16 quarters.

If it was full PPR I would be more excited about Collins but he has been getting 9 targets/game over the last 3. Not sure there is a ton of room for a bump without Cooks but maybe he gets 11-12? Maybe not.

I still believe the intent is for the offense to run through Pierce but, man last week was brutal. Still, he got 6 targets and he's facing a bad run defense. Maybe the Browns rally around Watson, maybe they had already rallied around Brissett...

But do you really want to put so much capital in the Texans offense? I think probably not.

The Dolphins may still be able to move the ball and a goal line plunge isn't out of the realm of possibility...

With zero confidence:
Pierce>Wilson>Collins
Curious if you left Harris out cause he’s a no brainer start or sit? Haha

.5 PPR Pick 3

Jeff Wilson vs SF

Damien Pierce vs CLE

I'm pretty down on J. Wilson this week. Cross country game, both OTs doubtful against, by far the best run D in the league that hasn't allowed a point in 10 of their last 16 quarters.

If it was full PPR I would be more excited about Collins but he has been getting 9 targets/game over the last 3. Not sure there is a ton of room for a bump without Cooks but maybe he gets 11-12? Maybe not.

I still believe the intent is for the offense to run through Pierce but, man last week was brutal. Still, he got 6 targets and he's facing a bad run defense. Maybe the Browns rally around Watson, maybe they had already rallied around Brissett...

But do you really want to put so much capital in the Texans offense? I think probably not.

The Dolphins may still be able to move the ball and a goal line plunge isn't out of the realm of possibility...

With zero confidence:
Pierce>Wilson>Collins
Curious if you left Harris out cause he’s a no brainer start or sit? Haha
Honestly didn't see he was there but, yes. In that matchup I think he's your best start.

PPR

Pierce or Slayton?

Not excited about either. Slayton has a higher floor and Pierce has sucked the last two games but the Browns run D is terrible....

PPR

Pierce or Slayton?

Not excited about either. Slayton has a higher floor and Pierce has sucked the last two games but the Browns run D is terrible....
I go with the RB against the bad defense. Giants are looking gassed too.

In a full PPR I definitely see Slayton's value but Pierce is getting between 3 & 6 targets every week too. And he has 20+ touch upside.

Pierce>Slayton

WR, ppr, pick 2:

Olave vs TB
Pickens vs Atl
Aiyuk vs Mia
JuJu vs Cin

I have Olave and Pickens in right now. Aiyuk and Juju games could be shootouts and Deebo being a GTD and Juju on no snap count like last week have me second guessing.

Agonizing over this way more than I should, but with Fournette still being tagged questionable today...here we are. 😑

.5 pt PPR. Can start three of the following at RB and Flex:

Taylor vs. Dal
Walker vs. LAR
Pachecho vs. CIN
White vs. NO

Dont like Taylor's matchup, but Saturday gon' give JT the ball no matter what, so he and Walker (against a Donald-less Rams D) are near locks to me.

Fournette potentially missing another week, or being lightly used at best, had me leaning White...but him being a Monday nighter is giving me pause. If Lenny winds up playing, I could plug Mike Evans at flex last minute, but id probably vomit while doing so.

Or I could avoid the headache entirely and just go with Ike, hoping he doesnt get marginalized by game script in a shootout.

So I'm a substantial underdog this week and have a decision between:

D. Watson or J. Garoppolo (I have Chubb and my opp. has Cooper and Kittle)

6 Point Passing TD

Tua Tagovailoa
at 49ers
Justin Fields
home vs Packers

weather probably not a factor in either game

Both starting tackles for the Dolphins are probably out this week
Darnell Mooney
is out for the Bears, plus
Fields
has a bum non-throwing shoulder

One complicating factor is I have Fields in my IR spot, so I have to drop somebody to be able to start him. Most likely I would drop Jaylen Warren, who I picked up when it looked like
Najee Harris might miss this week, but Harris is not on the injury report this week. Here is my list of RB's (Full PPR)
Nick Chubb
Rhamondre Stevenson
Tony Pollard
Gus Edwards
Rachaad White
Jaylen Warren

Half PPR, need two and need upside after disappointing scores from Allen/Rhamondre yesterday:

Kamara @ Bucs
Elliott vs Colts
Sanders vs Titans
I'd go Kamara. TB isn't SF on defense, and Kamara had some really bad luck last week, fumbling right at the GL. 8-point swing there.

Different league but also half PPR, need RB and flex, need floor this time being a moderate favourite:

J Wilson @ Niners
Monty vs Packers
Lockett @ Rams
G Wilson @ Vikings
Zeke vs Colts
Pacheco @ Bungles
I'd go Monty and Jeff Wilson. Good chance both see the endzone, and Monty in particular would have to get hurt to not see 20+ touches.

1/2 ppr

1-geno @ ram or dak v colt
2-starting diggs, jefferson and jacobs... need 1 RB and 1 flex from:
saquan v commander
a jones v bears
ceedee v colt
tee v. KC
3-taysom @ TB, juwan @ tb, or conklin @ minn
Mildly worried both Geno and Dak spend most of the game handing off, but I trust Dak a little more.

Barkley and Jones. I think they have much higher floors, as Dallas can win without using Lamb much, and Higgins could potentially (I don't think he will, but its possible) take a backseat with Chase back.

I'd go Conklin and hope for the revenge game narrative.

Hello Chaka, thanks for doing this. Apologies if you already answered a similar WDIS, standard scoring, just need one:

Already start CMAC (assuming he plays), K.Walker and AJ Brown. Last flex, non-ppr:

G.Edwards vs Broncos - tough matchup but Foreman ran pretty well against them last week
C.Watson @ Bears - Haven't had the stones to plug him in but he's scoring well regardless of the QB under center
T.Lockett @ Rams - Solid 4 weeks straight but this game doesn't feel like a shootout at all
JSS vs Bengals - tough to trust, still seems to be easing back in

Leaning Watson->Edwards->Lockett
It's possible he doesn't have high volume, but I think Lockett is the call here. He's been so trustworthy.

WR and flex help in PPR.
Pick one WR and one flex. Leaning towards Evans and Kirk.

Olave @ TB
Evans @ NO
Kirk @ Det

Montgomery @ GB
I'd go Monty and Kirk. Great matchups for both.

Need some QB & WR Flex help this week: 1PPR, 6/TD. Lot of juicy matchups for me this week.

QB:
Hurts (vs 28th ranked QB fantasy PA TENN)
-or-
Lawrence (vs 32nd ranked QB fantasy PA @DET)

Flex:
DeVonta Smith (vs 31st ranked WR fantasy PA TENN) (Also gives me opportunity to double up on points if I go with Hurts at QB)
-or-
George Pickens (vs 30th ranked WR fantasy PA @ATL)

Thank you as always brotha!
Never sit Hurts.

I'd go Smith over Pickens. Better player, better offense, better QB.

Full PPR Flex (1)
  • Kyren Williams v SEA
  • Bam Knight @ MIN
  • Jaylen Warren @ ATL
  • Elijah Moore @ MIN
I'd roll the dice on Knight. Jets/Vikings feels like a sneaky higher scoring game to me, and Moore is far too inconsistent.

.5 PPR Pick 3

Jeff Wilson vs SF

Damien Pierce vs CLE

and

SEA vs LAR

PHI vs TEN
Sit Collins.

I'd go Seattle over Philly. Rams are a dumpster fire on offense right now, feels weird to say, but they are BY FAR the worst offense in the NFL.

Defense question (or random point generator question).

* SEA D @LAR - Wolford starting, not Perkins. LAR's offensive woes well documented. SEA D looked horrendous last week with Jacobs running all over them. That said, the LAR team could be falling apart everywhere. Originally was thinking Wolford was an upgrade over Perkins, but maybe not. Wolford more likely to take sacks possibly.

OR

* CLE D @ HOU -- Watson back, revenge game, blah blah. B. Cooks out. CLE statistically with a terrible run D so maybe Pierce gets some run here. HOU similar to LAR as an offense to target with Ds.

Two mediocre Ds against bad offenses. Both highly ranked with SEA D getting the "expert" edge.

Which one?

Thanks
I'd roll with Seattle. Rams offense is trash.

Hola, dudes. Little help with my standard league flex starts?

Standard league, 6pt TD. Need 2 of these 4:

Pacheco @ CIN
Kirk @ DET
Wilson Jr @ SF
Patterson v PIT

Thanks for the thoughts.
I'd go Wilson and Kirk. Both should be in higher scoring games, and I trust both more than Pacheco.

* G. Everett @LV -- Should be a shootout in Vegas. Two terrible Ds. LV statistically poor vs TEs (and everything basically). M. Williams out. Was disappointing last week against AZ D (statistically worst against TEs), but saved his day with a 2 pt conversion. Went 3-54-1 earlier in the year vs. Vegas on 4 targets.

or

* H. Hurst vs KC -- Been pretty solid. Should be a lot of points scored. KC statistically not very good against TEs, however, read a stat on FPros that KC is tough against "inline TEs" while terrible vs TEs who move out wide. Hurst is an inline TE. That being said, if Chase is back...especially if he's a decoy...it could open up the middle of the field.

Which?

Thanks
Super close call, but I lean Everett. Just fewer other targets to deal with.

Am I an idiot for benching a top D in SF for TB? I know they're random number generators but I need the numbers to go my way this week!
Not at all. I'd go TB. Not many Ds have fared well against Miami when Tua has been playing.

or

Which?

Thanks
I think it has to be Hurst, no? He saw 7 or more targets 4 times while Chase was healthy. He had 9 last week.

Everett has 6 targets total over the last two games. It feels a little bit like with the return of Keenan, Everett has fallen to 5th option behind him, Ekeler, Palmer & Carter.

But really no idea:
Hurst>Everett
Everett has been splitting time with the other LAC Te, last week he got most of his catches on the last drive like he is the struggle target. I’m sure the the same thing happened vs the Raiders week 1

TE premium PPR 12 teams

TE start 1 Hooper vs Eagles or Moreau vs Chargers

Currently have Hooper in, he has been on a decent run of 3/4+ rec a game. I feel like he is due a TD in a game where they might be playing behind. What say you?

or

Which?

Thanks

But really no idea:
Hurst>Everett
Everett has been splitting time with the other LAC Te, last week he got most of his catches on the last drive like he is the struggle target. I’m sure the the same thing happened vs the Raiders week 1

Hmmm. Think those other LAC TEs have been banged up. Pretty sure Everett's had it all to himself.

Hurts has had 4, 5, 3, and 9 targets the last four games with Chase out. Strangely enough, Hurts got 7+ targets four times with Chase IN the lineup.

Everett has been all over the map. 2 and 4 targets the last two weeks. Seems like he got more targets with BOTH M. Williams and K. Allen in the lineup. Maybe LAC have just become more WR centric with Allen, Palmer, and D. Carter.

Man...I don't know.

Last edited:
Need 1 PPR: ETN, Deebo, R. White
Think you have to roll with ETN if he plays. Deebo may sit and even if he plays, hard to know who will go off on that multi-faceted offense. White is a wildcard because we don't know how much Fournette will get and won't get much clarity before MNF.

Half PPR, need a flex:

Olave vs TB
Lockett vs LAR
Rachaad White vs NO
My vote would be for Olave as the primary pass catcher. Seattle may just pound the ball all day against the Rams and he has to contend with Metcalf on what may be limited volume. Hard to know White's split with Lenny - I'd lean more towards White in full PPR.

Standard scoring…
Tempted by Samaje Perine vs KC with Mixon still not cleared.

But hard to start him over Aaron Jones @ Chi
McCaffrey vs Miami
or
David Montgomery vs the sieve that is the Packers run defense.

Flex, ppr, choose 1

Pierce vs Cle (last 2 weeks horrible, Cle is one of the worst run d in the league)
Perine vs KC (proved he is RB2 worthy if Mixon is out, Mixon should be back, is a time share enough to start)
Kyren vs Sea (improving each week, Sea just got steamrolled by Jacobs, could Kyren put up 30% of that production even with Akers in the mix)
Perine in a timeshare, IMO, is not worth the risk. Too much downside even if this does look like it may be a high scoring game on paper. So did Buffalo @ Kansas City (24-20).

Gotta be at least a little concerned about Pierce but that Miami game was just weird. It was over after the coin toss and just got worse. But I think I am going to choose that as an aberration, sort of, and hope for a rebound in utilization for Pierce against a susceptible Browns run defense. Not sure how to handicap the return of Watson. I could see a Browns blowout or a Houston rally and upset.

Kyren has led the Rams in RB snaps the last two games and appears to be the receiving back in that offense. In a PPR he has a little value but until we see the upside on the field it's just blind speculation about a RB on a terrible team.

Pierce>Perine*>Kyren

*Perine>Pierce
if Mixon is out
Just read Mixon has not cleared the concussion protocol.

Last edited:
WR, ppr, pick 2:

Olave vs TB
Pickens vs Atl
Aiyuk vs Mia
JuJu vs Cin

I have Olave and Pickens in right now. Aiyuk and Juju games could be shootouts and Deebo being a GTD and Juju on no snap count like last week have me second guessing.
Was Olave an option when you asked about JuJu, Aiyuk & Pickens earlier this week?

Four very good options with not much to distinguish between them.

I still like Aiyuk over JuJu & Pickens. He may be only see 6 targets but he seems to be getting high quality targets and I think he has the most TD upside.

I think Najee is set to play so I doubt Pickens exceeds his normal 6 targets. I think he is all speculation relative to your other options.

JuJu's pitch count is definitely a concern but he got at least 8 targets in 6 of 8 games prior to getting hurt. I still view that as his realistic floor. He should be a safe play but will have to make something happen to find the end zone.

I like Olave but hate his QB & opponent. He doesn't get any more looks than JuJu in the red zone and has a lower floor...

It's close enough to flip a coin and accept the results as good decisions.

Tough to go against the rookies but, IMO tougher to bet against Mahomes:

Aiyuk>JuJu>Olave>Pickens

Assuming Mixon sits, need 1 of these guys to start if I go 2 RBs, 3 WRs (1 PPR)

Perine
Wilson
Robinson
(Other RB was Stevenson)

Or I could go 4 WRs:
Diggs (already in lineup and played)
Lockett
Higgins
Evans

Which is the better way to go today?

Last edited:
Agonizing over this way more than I should, but with Fournette still being tagged questionable today...here we are. 😑

.5 pt PPR. Can start three of the following at RB and Flex:

Taylor vs. Dal
Walker vs. LAR
Pachecho vs. CIN
White vs. NO

Dont like Taylor's matchup, but Saturday gon' give JT the ball no matter what, so he and Walker (against a Donald-less Rams D) are near locks to me.

Fournette potentially missing another week, or being lightly used at best, had me leaning White...but him being a Monday nighter is giving me pause. If Lenny winds up playing, I could plug Mike Evans at flex last minute, but id probably vomit while doing so.

Or I could avoid the headache entirely and just go with Ike, hoping he doesnt get marginalized by game script in a shootout.
100% Walker...no...200% Walker... actually ALL the percents Walker.

I also can't bench Taylor. He's playing too well since the coaching change.

Since it's not a full PPR I fade White a little. His value is the potential for 9 targets. Even if Fournette is out is he going to see higher quality opportunities than Pacheco? Maybe, but it's still close. If Fournette plays it's not close.

I can see flipping a coin between White and Pacheco if Fournette is out but I think I still land:

Walker>Taylor>Pacheco>White

ETA: nothing wrong with subbing in Evans but I still like Pacheco.

End of the bench sorts of considerations with player volume and injuries this time of year.

I need two of the following three:

TE premium, PPR, return yards (1 pt, 10 yards)

Jordan Akins (HOU TE) vs CLE
Justin Jackson (DET RB) vs JAX
Rashid Shaheed (NO WR) @ TB

My thoughts - with TE premium I have Akins most penciled in, but could easily be convinced otherwise. With Swift getting healthier and Landry getting back, Jackson and Shaheed have largely taken to return roles with very slight chances to spell an injured player in front of them. I’m slightly tempted to favor Shaheed and bail on the Jackson train with Swift and Jamaal Williams already problematic, but also Jameson making his first appearance today. Thoughts?

So I'm a substantial underdog this week and have a decision between:

D. Watson or J. Garoppolo (I have Chubb and my opp. has Cooper and Kittle)
Ugh... I have no idea what to expect from Watson. I was worried about the Texans rallying this week (dead cat bounce) but that's pure speculation.

Watson should still be able to run, I have to think he has more upside than Jimmy. Even if Jimmy did throw 4 TDs against Arizona.

In your circumstance:
Watson>Jimmy

6 Point Passing TD

Tua Tagovailoa
at 49ers
Justin Fields
home vs Packers

Darnell Mooney
Fields

One complicating factor is I have Fields in my IR spot, so I have to drop somebody to be able to start him. Most likely I would drop Jaylen Warren, who I picked up when it looked like
Najee Harris might miss this week, but Harris is not on the injury report this week. Here is my list of RB's (Full PPR)
Nick Chubb
Rhamondre Stevenson
Tony Pollard
Gus Edwards
Rachaad White
Jaylen Warren
Fields shoulder is hurt not his legs. Matchup is home against a substantially worse opponent.

I get it, I do but if it was me:
Fields>Tua

Warren seems expendable

End of the bench sorts of considerations with player volume and injuries this time of year.

My thoughts - with TE premium I have Akins most penciled in, but could easily be convinced otherwise. With Swift getting healthier and Landry getting back, Jackson and Shaheed have largely taken to return roles with very slight chances to spell an injured player in front of them. I’m slightly tempted to favor Shaheed and bail on the Jackson train with Swift and Jamaal Williams already problematic, but also Jameson making his first appearance today. Thoughts?
I honestly don't know how much playing time Shaheed gets. To me, Akins may be a good play with Cooks out and given that it's TE premium.

Half ppr

Flex decision

Pierce vs cle
Watson vs chi
Sanders vs ten - dislike the matchup here

Leaning Watson as he has been on my bench to this point

TIA
I hate this for obvious reasons but I 100% agree. Can't bench Watson on this kind of streak, even though all streaks must come to an end.

Was Olave an option when you asked about JuJu, Aiyuk & Pickens earlier this week?

Four very good options with not much to distinguish between them.
Yeah, I had locked in ARSB and Olave initially and was trying to decide between Pickens, Aiyuk, and Juju for the WR3 spot and possibly the flex vs Pierce.

As the week progressed and questions were raised about Deebo, my doubts on Juju were eased after learning he was on a pitch count last week, and my hype over PIckens increased for no good reason (I started thinking since he was playing in Atlanta he'd have a bunch of friends and family there so he'd be extra motivated to ball out :lol: ) I began to wonder if I should shake things up. I would say they all have solid match ups/game scripts with Olave possibly being the weakest this week. But hard to bench him after what he has done and I think the Saints TE who has stolen a few TDs is OUT this week.

Having 4 guys who are all in that same range of proven production and potential to bust one competing for 2 roster spots is a good problem to have.

Thanks for replying to the request from a few hours ago. I was wondering if anyone would notice a repeat WDIS from earlier in the week, you have a great memory.

PPR flex
Watson @ Chi
Perine Vs KC

Had Watson in but now that Mixon is definitely not playing Perine might be a better option. Love Watson's matchup because Chicago has no secondary (best players injured)

Might as well throw this out there:
Fields vs GB
JimmyG vs MIA
Brady Vs NOS

Currently have Fields.
JimmyG is tempting
Brady isn’t a consideration.
I mean, you have to play Fields, right?

He hurt his non-throwing shoulder not his legs.

Fields>Jimmy>Brady
It sounds like Fields is healthy enough but I do wonder if they will limit his runs. I am still starting him in the 1 league I have him but that is my only concern.

I honestly don't know how much playing time Shaheed gets. To me, Akins may be a good play with Cooks out and given that it's TE premium.
Agreed, but I need two of them. I figured Akins was probably one of them unless others would catch me there, so it’s likely more a decision between Jackson and Shaheed if we’re aligned on Akins.

I’m starting to lean Shaheed but he’s on the wire so need to go grab him if so.

Gonna bench R. White -- don't trust the Fournette situation and don't like the NO matchup -

Got a bad start with Allen and Stevenson; my opponent has Mahomes, Dallas Def - and I'm projected to lose -

So options (in Standard) over R. White are: Cordarelle, Swift, Kyren Williams -- leaning Swift -- as my # 2 draft pick :mad: --its time

PPR league. Need two of these three.

* R. White vs NO -- TB seems to always have problems with the NO D. Their rushing D isn't what it was, but it's still tough. No word on if Lattimore is back and locking up Evans. If yes, could open up dump offs to White (and Godwin). Fournette has practiced in full, but is listed as questionable (which is odd). No coachspeak on if it's a "hot hand" or what. I'd think at minimum, White is spliting touches with Fournette.

* JuJu @Cinci -- Shootout potential here. K. Toney out. Cinci tougher on the ground too. No reason to think Mahommes isn't going pass heavy here. JuJu was clearly eased back in last week. His snap counts were WAY down. Would think that changes this week in a clash of the titans matchup. That said, Mahommes could spray things around.

* M. Pittman @DAL -- Pittman is universally ranked ahead of the two options above. Don't love the matchup and should have T. Diggs in his face. Would be a shocker to me if M. Ryan doesn't have a pass rush in his face today and I'd think they'd run Taylor hard to avoid this. All that said, Pittman gets his targets each week and his gig is short slants...which Diggs may just give him. Note: Last week watched the whole Pit/Indy game and that Indy offense was atrocious against a mediocre PIT D. If it wasn't for the last drive of the game, Pittman would have had a very blah game (even with a TD). Feels like a floor play maybe.

Which two do you start? Who sits?

Note: I'm an 18 point favorite in my matchup.

Thanks

Gonna bench R. White -- don't trust the Fournette situation and don't like the NO matchup -

Got a bad start with Allen and Stevenson; my opponent has Mahomes, Dallas Def - and I'm projected to lose -

So options (in Standard) over R. White are: Cordarelle, Swift, Kyren Williams -- leaning Swift -- as my # 2 draft pick :mad: --its time
I think Swift probably has he most upside out of that group

0.5 ppr

Everett vs LV

Vs

Conklin vs Min

Seeing them both as the QB getting pressured struggle target.

Both Ds giving it up to TEs but Min more recently. Plus Conklin revenge game factor has him starting

PPR league. Need two of these three.

* R. White vs NO -- TB seems to always have problems with the NO D. Their rushing D isn't what it was, but it's still tough. No word on if Lattimore is back and locking up Evans. If yes, could open up dump offs to White (and Godwin). Fournette has practiced in full, but is listed as questionable (which is odd). No coachspeak on if it's a "hot hand" or what. I'd think at minimum, White is spliting touches with Fournette.

* JuJu @Cinci -- Shootout potential here. K. Toney out. Cinci tougher on the ground too. No reason to think Mahommes isn't going pass heavy here. JuJu was clearly eased back in last week. His snap counts were WAY down. Would think that changes this week in a clash of the titans matchup. That said, Mahommes could spray things around.

* M. Pittman @DAL -- Pittman is universally ranked ahead of the two options above. Don't love the matchup and should have T. Diggs in his face. Would be a shocker to me if M. Ryan doesn't have a pass rush in his face today and I'd think they'd run Taylor hard to avoid this. All that said, Pittman gets his targets each week and his gig is short slants...which Diggs may just give him. Note: Last week watched the whole Pit/Indy game and that Indy offense was atrocious against a mediocre PIT D. If it wasn't for the last drive of the game, Pittman would have had a very blah game (even with a TD). Feels like a floor play maybe.

Which two do you start? Who sits?

Note: I'm an 18 point favorite in my matchup.

Thanks
I like JuJu and Pittman but if Fournette is out I would consider him over Pittman.

6 Point Passing TD

Tua Tagovailoa
at 49ers
Justin Fields
home vs Packers

Darnell Mooney
Fields

Nick Chubb
Rhamondre Stevenson
Tony Pollard
Gus Edwards
Rachaad White
Jaylen Warren
Fields shoulder is hurt not his legs. Matchup is home against a substantially worse opponent.

I get it, I do but if it was me:
Fields>Tua

Warren seems expendable
My biggest concern is with Mooney out, the Packers basically have 11 in the box almost the whole game. What's Fields gonna do - throw it to somebody? If he does it will be Claypool , Monty or Kmet and they aren't gonna be way down field.

Although the GB run defense looked putrid last week, that was mostly on inside runs. I don't expect Fields to go up the middle with that shoulder if it is possible to avoid it.

Users who are viewing this thread