What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 13 2022 who should I start thread **OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL** (1 Viewer)

End of the bench sorts of considerations with player volume and injuries this time of year.

I need two of the following three:

TE premium, PPR, return yards (1 pt, 10 yards)

Jordan Akins (HOU TE) vs CLE
Justin Jackson (DET RB) vs JAX
Rashid Shaheed (NO WR) @ TB

My thoughts - with TE premium I have Akins most penciled in, but could easily be convinced otherwise. With Swift getting healthier and Landry getting back, Jackson and Shaheed have largely taken to return roles with very slight chances to spell an injured player in front of them. I’m slightly tempted to favor Shaheed and bail on the Jackson train with Swift and Jamaal Williams already problematic, but also Jameson making his first appearance today. Thoughts?
I honestly don't know how much playing time Shaheed gets. To me, Akins may be a good play with Cooks out and given that it's TE premium.
Agreed, but I need two of them. I figured Akins was probably one of them unless others would catch me there, so it’s likely more a decision between Jackson and Shaheed if we’re aligned on Akins.

I’m starting to lean Shaheed but he’s on the wire so need to go grab him if so.
My bad - missed that you need 2. I would agree on Shaheed, as Jackson may not be in the mix as much.

End of the bench sorts of considerations with player volume and injuries this time of year.

My thoughts - with TE premium I have Akins most penciled in, but could easily be convinced otherwise. With Swift getting healthier and Landry getting back, Jackson and Shaheed have largely taken to return roles with very slight chances to spell an injured player in front of them. I’m slightly tempted to favor Shaheed and bail on the Jackson train with Swift and Jamaal Williams already problematic, but also Jameson making his first appearance today. Thoughts?
I honestly don't know how much playing time Shaheed gets. To me, Akins may be a good play with Cooks out and given that it's TE premium.
Agreed, but I need two of them. I figured Akins was probably one of them unless others would catch me there, so it’s likely more a decision between Jackson and Shaheed if we’re aligned on Akins.

I’m starting to lean Shaheed but he’s on the wire so need to go grab him if so.
My bad - missed that you need 2. I would agree on Shaheed, as Jackson may not be in the mix as much.
Forgot Corey Davis. Not sure if I should trust him/Mike White over Shaheed return potential, but I’m still going to go grab Shaheed as a dynasty hold over Jackson

Josh Fields or Justin Herbert

pick 3:
Christian Watson
Joshua Palmer
Sam Perine
Dameon Pierce
Herbert as he has something he’s playing for.

Watson > Perine > Palmer >> Pierce

Houston will fall behind early and start chucking it. Love Pierce the talent, but he’s on an island and his role suffers most when the Texans fall behind.

TE premium PPR 12 teams

TE start 1 Hooper vs Eagles or Moreau vs Chargers

Currently have Hooper in, he has been on a decent run of 3/4+ rec a game. I feel like he is due a TD in a game where they might be playing behind. What say you?
I prefer the random number generator facing the Chargers defense over the one facing the Eagles defense.

But it's a total crap shoot so go with your gut:
Moreau>Hooper

Half PPR, need a flex:

Olave vs TB
Lockett vs LAR
Rachaad White vs NO
I'm a big fan of Lockett in general. I think he is eternally underrated. The Seahawks should crush but IMO that means more time of possession, more drives and more scoring opportunities.

Lockett>Olave>White

PPR Need to Start 3:

Jamaal Williams vs JAX
Gibson vs Giants
Cordarrelle Patterson vs Pit
Zeke vs IND
Swift vs Jax?

If you get to it.
FFPC scoring.

Start N.Collins vs Cleve,or drink the Kool-Aid that says Mixon will be out and plug S.Perine in? No other 4:00pm options

PPR

Pierce or Slayton?

Not excited about either. Slayton has a higher floor and Pierce has sucked the last two games but the Browns run D is terrible....
Pierce, I know he's struggling of late, but hos upside is double what Slayton's is.

WR, ppr, pick 2:

Olave vs TB
Pickens vs Atl
Aiyuk vs Mia
JuJu vs Cin

I have Olave and Pickens in right now. Aiyuk and Juju games could be shootouts and Deebo being a GTD and Juju on no snap count like last week have me second guessing.
I'd go Olave and Aiyuk, especially with a not fully healthy Deebo.

Standard, one of:

Ayiuk
Kirk
Lazard

Kirk, best player, and best matchup.
Agonizing over this way more than I should, but with Fournette still being tagged questionable today...here we are. 😑

.5 pt PPR. Can start three of the following at RB and Flex:

Taylor vs. Dal
Walker vs. LAR
Pachecho vs. CIN
White vs. NO

Dont like Taylor's matchup, but Saturday gon' give JT the ball no matter what, so he and Walker (against a Donald-less Rams D) are near locks to me.

Fournette potentially missing another week, or being lightly used at best, had me leaning White...but him being a Monday nighter is giving me pause. If Lenny winds up playing, I could plug Mike Evans at flex last minute, but id probably vomit while doing so.

Or I could avoid the headache entirely and just go with Ike, hoping he doesnt get marginalized by game script in a shootout.
I think you are onto something, and should just avoid the TB game entirely, and roll Pacheco.

6 Point Passing TD

Tua Tagovailoa
at 49ers
Justin Fields
home vs Packers

weather probably not a factor in either game

Both starting tackles for the Dolphins are probably out this week
Darnell Mooney
is out for the Bears, plus
Fields
has a bum non-throwing shoulder

One complicating factor is I have Fields in my IR spot, so I have to drop somebody to be able to start him. Most likely I would drop Jaylen Warren, who I picked up when it looked like
Najee Harris might miss this week, but Harris is not on the injury report this week. Here is my list of RB's (Full PPR)
Nick Chubb
Rhamondre Stevenson
Tony Pollard
Gus Edwards
Rachaad White
Jaylen Warren
I see a lot of people wanting to bench Tua this week, and I'm just not seeing it. He's still got Hill/Waddle and should be in a higher scoring game. I think Tua is a top-5 QB this week.

Might as well throw this out there:
Fields vs GB
JimmyG vs MIA
Brady Vs NOS

Currently have Fields.
JimmyG is tempting
Brady isn’t a consideration.
I'd go Fields out of this group. Way higher ceiling than Jimmy G/Brady.

Half ppr

Flex decision

Pierce vs cle
Watson vs chi
Sanders vs ten - dislike the matchup here

Leaning Watson as he has been on my bench to this point

TIA
Despite his recent struggles, I'd go Pierce here.

TE premium PPR 12 teams

TE start 1 Hooper vs Eagles or Moreau vs Chargers

Currently have Hooper in, he has been on a decent run of 3/4+ rec a game. I feel like he is due a TD in a game where they might be playing behind. What say you?
I'd go Moreau myself. Chargers D is just awful.

Need 1 PPR: ETN, Deebo, R. White
Etienne. Last week was a scare, but feels like just a fluky blip. Etienne should be back to his top-10 self this week.

Half PPR, need a flex:

Olave vs TB
Lockett vs LAR
Rachaad White vs NO
I'd go with old reliable here, and that's Lockett.

Standard scoring…
Tempted by Samaje Perine vs KC with Mixon still not cleared.

But hard to start him over Aaron Jones @ Chi
McCaffrey vs Miami
or
David Montgomery vs the sieve that is the Packers run defense.
CMC>Jones>Perine>Montgomery

Pick 2- PPR w/return yards
Najee @ ATL
Gus vs DEN
CPatt vs PIT
DeAndre Carter @ LVR
Najee and Patterson. Both teams should be looking to establish the run against each other.

Assuming Mixon sits, need 1 of these guys to start if I go 2 RBs, 3 WRs (1 PPR)

Perine
Wilson
Robinson
(Other RB was Stevenson)

Or I could go 4 WRs:
Diggs (already in lineup and played)
Lockett
Higgins
Evans
Perine would be my call. If we somehow get news of Mixon playing, I'd pivot to Wilson.

Akins and Jackson, I guess. I'm not 100% confident Shaheed even gets a touch.

PPR flex
Watson @ Chi
Perine Vs KC

Had Watson in but now that Mixon is definitely not playing Perine might be a better option. Love Watson's matchup because Chicago has no secondary (best players injured)
Perine is the call if Mixon is out.

Gonna bench R. White -- don't trust the Fournette situation and don't like the NO matchup -

Got a bad start with Allen and Stevenson; my opponent has Mahomes, Dallas Def - and I'm projected to lose -

So options (in Standard) over R. White are: Cordarelle, Swift, Kyren Williams -- leaning Swift -- as my # 2 draft pick :mad: --its time
I'd lean Patterson myself.

PPR league. Need two of these three.

* R. White vs NO -- TB seems to always have problems with the NO D. Their rushing D isn't what it was, but it's still tough. No word on if Lattimore is back and locking up Evans. If yes, could open up dump offs to White (and Godwin). Fournette has practiced in full, but is listed as questionable (which is odd). No coachspeak on if it's a "hot hand" or what. I'd think at minimum, White is spliting touches with Fournette.

* JuJu @Cinci -- Shootout potential here. K. Toney out. Cinci tougher on the ground too. No reason to think Mahommes isn't going pass heavy here. JuJu was clearly eased back in last week. His snap counts were WAY down. Would think that changes this week in a clash of the titans matchup. That said, Mahommes could spray things around.

* M. Pittman @DAL -- Pittman is universally ranked ahead of the two options above. Don't love the matchup and should have T. Diggs in his face. Would be a shocker to me if M. Ryan doesn't have a pass rush in his face today and I'd think they'd run Taylor hard to avoid this. All that said, Pittman gets his targets each week and his gig is short slants...which Diggs may just give him. Note: Last week watched the whole Pit/Indy game and that Indy offense was atrocious against a mediocre PIT D. If it wasn't for the last drive of the game, Pittman would have had a very blah game (even with a TD). Feels like a floor play maybe.

Which two do you start? Who sits?

Note: I'm an 18 point favorite in my matchup.

Thanks
I'd sit Pittman. He has only 2 TDs all season and has a tougher matchup. I think I'd slightly prefer White over him. JuJu is a lock to me.

0.5 ppr

Everett vs LV

Vs

Conklin vs Min

Seeing them both as the QB getting pressured struggle target.

Both Ds giving it up to TEs but Min more recently. Plus Conklin revenge game factor has him starting
I'd go with Everett. Better player, and better matchup in my opinion.

Standard scoring…
Tempted by Samaje Perine vs KC with Mixon still not cleared.

But hard to start him over Aaron Jones @ Chi
McCaffrey vs Miami
or
David Montgomery vs the sieve that is the Packers run defense.
Great options across the board. I could see putting McCaffrey, Montgomery or Perine 2nd or 4th. But I definitely like Jones first.

Jones>McCaffrey>Montgomery>Perine

Pick 2- PPR w/return yards
Najee @ ATL
Gus vs DEN
CPatt vs PIT
DeAndre Carter @ LVR
In a return yardage league Patterson is very interesting. I am not entirely sure how to handicap that though. Either way it comes down to him or Najee IMO.

Patterson>Nagee>DeAndre>Gus

Ok...QB question...and of course it's all about J. Fields. 4 pts per TD pass.

* J. FIelds vs GB -- Ranked top 6. Banged up. Obvious risk here he could get banged up. Also fear GB could take the air out of the ball against this lousy D and limit CHI offensive opportunities.

OR

* Geno @LAR -- Ranked 8-12 everywhere. LAR without A. Donald. SEA coming off a bad loss to LV and have to think they'll be highly motivated. I see at minimum a solid floor here, but maybe SEA gets up big and it's K. Walker time. That said, the SEA offense is a pass first offense.

KEY NOTE: I am an 18 point favorite. I can also tell my opponent is now swinging for the fences. Decided to bench V. Jefferson in the flex for T. Hill tmrw night (along with Kamara).

Fields or Geno?

Thanks

Assuming Mixon sits, need 1 of these guys to start if I go 2 RBs, 3 WRs (1 PPR)

Perine
Wilson
Robinson
(Other RB was Stevenson)

Or I could go 4 WRs:
Diggs (already in lineup and played)
Lockett
Higgins
Evans

Which is the better way to go today?
James Robinson?

With Mixon out definitely Perine over Wilson or any Robinson.

Perine>Evans

pick 3:
Christian Watson
Joshua Palmer
Sam Perine
Dameon Pierce
I'd roll Herbert in a likely shootout.

Perine, Pierce, and Watson. Palmer isn't a bad option but could easily be 4th on the Chargers in receiving.

PPR
CMC vs Mia
or
Barkley vs Wash?
I'd go Barkley. Just feels more trustworthy, since we don't really know how healthy CMC is.

PPR Need to Start 3:

Jamaal Williams vs JAX
Gibson vs Giants
Zeke vs IND
Swift vs Jax?
Williams, Zeke, and Patterson would be my calls. Higher floors.

Need two PPR:

Godwin vs NO
Lockett vs LAR
Brandon Aiyuk vs Mia?
Godwin and Lockett, just more reliable.

If you get to it.
FFPC scoring.

Start N.Collins vs Cleve,or drink the Kool-Aid that says Mixon will be out and plug S.Perine in? No other 4:00pm options
I'd take my chances with Perine

* J. FIelds vs GB -- Ranked top 6. Banged up. Obvious risk here he could get banged up. Also fear GB could take the air out of the ball against this lousy D and limit CHI offensive opportunities.

OR

* Geno @LAR -- Ranked 8-12 everywhere. LAR without A. Donald. SEA coming off a bad loss to LV and have to think they'll be highly motivated. I see at minimum a solid floor here, but maybe SEA gets up big and it's K. Walker time. That said, the SEA offense is a pass first offense.

KEY NOTE: I am an 18 point favorite. I can also tell my opponent is now swinging for the fences. Decided to bench V. Jefferson in the flex for T. Hill tmrw night (along with Kamara).

Fields or Geno?

Thanks
I think you roll Fields here. Just such a higher ceiling, and like you said, its a good chance its more of a Walker game, with the Rams basically being done with this season.

100% not joking but I have never heard of Rashid Shaheed.

I think with the TE premium Akins makes sense against a weak Browns D and coming off a good game v Miami.

Akins>J.Jackson

pick 3:
Christian Watson
Joshua Palmer
Sam Perine
Dameon Pierce
I'd roll Herbert in a likely shootout.

Perine, Pierce, and Watson. Palmer isn't a bad option but could easily be 4th on the Chargers in receiving.

PPR
CMC vs Mia
or
Barkley vs Wash?
I'd go Barkley. Just feels more trustworthy, since we don't really know how healthy CMC is.

PPR Need to Start 3:

Jamaal Williams vs JAX
Gibson vs Giants
Zeke vs IND
Swift vs Jax?
Williams, Zeke, and Patterson would be my calls. Higher floors.

Need two PPR:

Godwin vs NO
Lockett vs LAR
Brandon Aiyuk vs Mia?
Godwin and Lockett, just more reliable.

If you get to it.
FFPC scoring.

I'd take my chances with Perine

OR

Fields or Geno?

Thanks
I think you roll Fields here. Just such a higher ceiling, and like you said, its a good chance its more of a Walker game, with the Rams basically being done with this season.
Just petrified Fields is yanked due to injury. I bet that's what my opponent is hoping for.

That said, I think with Sieman out they have some no name as the backup so it's Fields or big time bust.

PPR flex
Watson @ Chi
Perine Vs KC

Had Watson in but now that Mixon is definitely not playing Perine might be a better option. Love Watson's matchup because Chicago has no secondary (best players injured)
Yeah, I am loving Watson but you have to go with Perine now IMO.

Perine>C.Watson

Gonna bench R. White -- don't trust the Fournette situation and don't like the NO matchup -

Got a bad start with Allen and Stevenson; my opponent has Mahomes, Dallas Def - and I'm projected to lose -

So options (in Standard) over R. White are: Cordarelle, Swift, Kyren Williams -- leaning Swift -- as my # 2 draft pick :mad: --its time
Yeah, I get where you are coming from and might do the same. Cordarrelle does seem to have a nose for the end zone but I don't know if you can rely on that. Since it looks like you need a home run:

Swift>...???

PPR league. Need two of these three.

* R. White vs NO -- TB seems to always have problems with the NO D. Their rushing D isn't what it was, but it's still tough. No word on if Lattimore is back and locking up Evans. If yes, could open up dump offs to White (and Godwin). Fournette has practiced in full, but is listed as questionable (which is odd). No coachspeak on if it's a "hot hand" or what. I'd think at minimum, White is spliting touches with Fournette.

* JuJu @Cinci -- Shootout potential here. K. Toney out. Cinci tougher on the ground too. No reason to think Mahommes isn't going pass heavy here. JuJu was clearly eased back in last week. His snap counts were WAY down. Would think that changes this week in a clash of the titans matchup. That said, Mahommes could spray things around.

* M. Pittman @DAL -- Pittman is universally ranked ahead of the two options above. Don't love the matchup and should have T. Diggs in his face. Would be a shocker to me if M. Ryan doesn't have a pass rush in his face today and I'd think they'd run Taylor hard to avoid this. All that said, Pittman gets his targets each week and his gig is short slants...which Diggs may just give him. Note: Last week watched the whole Pit/Indy game and that Indy offense was atrocious against a mediocre PIT D. If it wasn't for the last drive of the game, Pittman would have had a very blah game (even with a TD). Feels like a floor play maybe.

Which two do you start? Who sits?

Note: I'm an 18 point favorite in my matchup.

Thanks
I don't predict game scripts but I just prefer JuJu in this scenario. Better team, better QB and before the concussion was a lock for 8 targets/game.

JuJu>Pittman>White

0.5 ppr

Everett vs LV

Vs

Conklin vs Min

Seeing them both as the QB getting pressured struggle target.

Both Ds giving it up to TEs but Min more recently. Plus Conklin revenge game factor has him starting
No idea but I think playing against the Raiders defense is a good option when everything else is equal.

Everett>Conklin

6 Point Passing TD

Tua Tagovailoa
at 49ers
Justin Fields
home vs Packers

weather probably not a factor in either game

Both starting tackles for the Dolphins are probably out this week
Darnell Mooney
is out for the Bears, plus
Fields
has a bum non-throwing shoulder

One complicating factor is I have Fields in my IR spot, so I have to drop somebody to be able to start him. Most likely I would drop Jaylen Warren, who I picked up when it looked like
Najee Harris might miss this week, but Harris is not on the injury report this week. Here is my list of RB's (Full PPR)
Nick Chubb
Rhamondre Stevenson
Tony Pollard
Gus Edwards
Rachaad White
Jaylen Warren
Fields shoulder is hurt not his legs. Matchup is home against a substantially worse opponent.

I get it, I do but if it was me:
Fields>Tua

Warren seems expendable
My biggest concern is with Mooney out, the Packers basically have 11 in the box almost the whole game. What's Fields gonna do - throw it to somebody? If he does it will be Claypool , Monty or Kmet and they aren't gonna be way down field.

Although the GB run defense looked putrid last week, that was mostly on inside runs. I don't expect Fields to go up the middle with that shoulder if it is possible to avoid it.
I get it but Mooney isn't Kupp, Diggs or Jefferson he's good but I doubt defensive game plans change too much with him out.

PPR
CMC vs Mia
or
Barkley vs Wash?
I guess I lean Barkley as he is getting Evan Neal back on the o-line (I believe. You may need to verify) and there is enough uncertainty surrounding McCaffrey's knee but you could easily go the other way as the Giants, and Barkley, may be unable to stop their slide.

Barkley>McCaffrey

PPR Need to Start 3:

Jamaal Williams vs JAX
Gibson vs Giants
Zeke vs IND
Swift vs Jax?
Jamaal and Zeke seem like your top 2 by a good margin.

In a PPR Gibson is probably your safest option, but if you are swinging for the fences I probably go with Swift. Playing both Swift & Williams has been a decent strategy for me but YMMV.

Jamaal>Zeke>Swift>Gibson>Cordarrelle

PPR
CMC vs Mia
or
Barkley vs Wash?
I guess I lean Barkley as he is getting Evan Neal back on the o-line (I believe. You may need to verify) and there is enough uncertainty surrounding McCaffrey's knee but you could easily go the other way as the Giants, and Barkley, may be unable to stop their slide.

Barkley>McCaffrey
just thinking Deebo banged up. they may need to script more CMC plays . I'm nervous about the slide we have been seeing with Giants offence is all

Need two PPR:

Godwin vs NO
Lockett vs LAR
Brandon Aiyuk vs Mia?
I am a big fan of both Lockett & Aiyuk but the PPR aspect does favor Godwin in this situation. You could randomly pick two and be confident you made the right choice. For me:

Godwin>Lockett>Aiyuk

PPR
CMC vs Mia
or
Barkley vs Wash?

Barkley>McCaffrey
just thinking Deebo banged up. they may need to script more CMC plays . I'm nervous about the slide we have been seeing with Giants offence is all
Yup. McCaffrey is still the best RB in all the land, in PPR leagues, so start him with confidence knowing you made the best choice.

But I still, very slightly lean toward Barkley

Full PPR, I have to decide whether I’m starting:
D. Smith v B. Aiyuk v T. Pollard

Currently trotting Aiyuk out but I’m having second thoughts- this is a must win game, and depending on what happens in the league, I may need to outscore other teams for the tiebreaker.

If you get to it.
FFPC scoring.

I think Mixon is out. He hasn't cleared the protocol yet, not sure when that dead line is but it's enough for me to roll with Perine. Frankly this is a close call even if Mixon plays. Honestly, where is the upside with Collins? I don't see it.

Perine>Collins

OR

Fields or Geno?

Thanks
I think you have a decent floor with both. Geno has 2 or more TDs in 9 of 11 games and Fields brings the running.

Both have their risks too. I guess Geno feels a little safer if that's what you're looking for.

Geno>Fields

P.S. I put zero value on whatever algorithm tells people they are favorites or dogs.

Full PPR - bonus points for TDs over 40 and 50.

Flex:
K. Williams
C. Sutton
Interesting and, I am surprising myself with my impulse to say:

Kyren>Sutton

He is getting the snap counts and utilization and is clearly involved in the passing game. I think they have similar floors but maybe, possibly Kyren has more upside? I mean, what's Sutton's upside at this point?

Currently trotting Aiyuk out but I’m having second thoughts- this is a must win game, and depending on what happens in the league, I may need to outscore other teams for the tiebreaker.
IDK

I have trouble benching Pollard, 15 touches from him just has too much potential IMO and gives him a good floor too.

Pollard>Aiyuk>DeVonta

OR

Fields or Geno?

Thanks
I think you have a decent floor with both. Geno has 2 or more TDs in 9 of 11 games and Fields brings the running.

Both have their risks too. I guess Geno feels a little safer if that's what you're looking for.

Geno>Fields

P.S. I put zero value on whatever algorithm tells people they are favorites or dogs.

I'm just remembering that when it comes to tiebreakers, it's all about total points scored. I'm actually behind one manager I'm facing so even in best case scenarios where I win out and get help, I need to outscore a couple teams.

So...not sure I can play it so safe come to think of it. Leaning Fields.

Full PPR, late game TE decision, Everett or Moreau in the Clippers/Raiders game? Leaning Everett just based on better team, but that o-line seems so banged up that it seems a close call?

IDK

I have trouble benching Pollard, 15 touches from him just has too much potential IMO and gives him a good floor too.

Pollard>Aiyuk>DeVonta
Thanks Chaka! As always, great thread and great advice.

OR

Fields or Geno?

Thanks

Geno>Fields

I'm just remembering that when it comes to tiebreakers, it's all about total points scored. I'm actually behind one manager I'm facing so even in best case scenarios where I win out and get help, I need to outscore a couple teams.

So...not sure I can play it so safe come to think of it. Leaning Fields.
Glad to hear that. I try to cater my advice to the perceived needs of the question. I personally would probably play Fields too. Geno is the safer call IMO but Fields should have a good floor and simply too much ceiling.

Fields>Geno

Full PPR, late game TE decision, Everett or Moreau in the Clippers/Raiders game? Leaning Everett just based on better team, but that o-line seems so banged up that it seems a close call?
100% coin toss. I would go with Moreau but that's probably because I'm a Raider fan.

IDK

Pollard>Aiyuk>DeVonta
Thanks Chaka! As always, great thread and great advice.
Happy to help. Also, all your options are solid enough that you should start any and feel like you made a good choice.

For me that equates to Pollard, but if you love Aiyuk it's also a good option.

Not truly a WDIS question as much as a roster management question.

I have a playoff spot locked up and am facing the last place team. Njoku is my TE and right now I'm rolling with the spot empty. In order to pickup Moreau or Taysom, I would need to drop Mike Williams, Jameson Williams, or Darren Waller.

Is it bad if I roll with an empty TE position rather than gamble on a waiver option and dropping someone I think might help in the playoffs?

I have a playoff spot locked up and am facing the last place team. Njoku is my TE and right now I'm rolling with the spot empty. In order to pickup Moreau or Taysom, I would need to drop Mike Williams, Jameson Williams, or Darren Waller.

Is it bad if I roll with an empty TE position rather than gamble on a waiver option and dropping someone I think might help in the playoffs?
I guess it's not bad but if your opponent wins is there a chance he bumps someone else from a playoff spot? If so you have to make a claim IMO.

I would probably take Moreau over Hill but the drop is tough. Maybe Jameson...?

Truly this is a league question, some leagues require a full active roster, some require a full roster but allow inactives, others say it’s fair game. I’d ask your LM if there are not currently rules on the book.

Users who are viewing this thread