What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 13 Weather (1 Viewer)

kyoun1e

Footballguy
Have some rain and wind that could impact some games here:

* PIT vs AZ -- Rain and thunderstorms.
* NE vs LAC -- Looks like a soaker here in NE. An LAC team heading across county may not likey.
* NYJ vs ATL -- Looks like another NE soaker.

Could be good news for the likes of N. Harris, J. Warren, R. Stevenson.

Was considering Pickett as a bye week filler, not so sure now.

Have some rain and wind that could impact some games here:

* PIT vs AZ -- Rain and thunderstorms.
* NE vs LAC -- Looks like a soaker here in NE. An LAC team heading across county may not likey.
* NYJ vs ATL -- Looks like another NE soaker.

Could be good news for the likes of N. Harris, J. Warren, R. Stevenson.

Was considering Pickett as a bye week filler, not so sure now.
Really like Freiermuth in these conditions also.

Have both Herbert and Ekler in a must win game today. Not happy, but also do not have any better options.

In about 4 billion years our earth will be consumed by our sun when it turns into a red giant. As this time approaches, but our planet is still livable and fantasy football is still a thing, I wonder what the weather reports will look like. Well, today it will be 175 degrees in NE. I suppose no games will be played outside. I hope we have air conditioned clothes to wear to the games. Or maybe no one attends and everyone watches from home.

....sorry, but my mind wanders sometimes at my age.

Yeah, rotogrinders seems off. Just watched a local PIT weather channel and it sounds like clear for the game until maybe the very end.

I'm pivoting to K. Pickett. Yikes.

Users who are viewing this thread