What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 14 Bragging Thread (1 Viewer)

This matchup is far from over, but I'm pretty happy I started Pierre Thomas when there were many other viable backs to roll with.

10 dynasty leagues this year. 10 of my teams will be playing in the 2nd round of the playoffs next week. :bowtie:

12 Team, PPR redraft

Started Warner, Bush, Westbrook, CJ1, CJ2, Marshall, Walter, Prater, Arizona D

Good for 188 and the high score in my league this year.

Had 100 on the bench - Schaub, Choice, Grant, C. Taylor, Miami D

Just hope my boys can keep it up two more weeks. . .

My league blasted me after my draft for trading Cooley soon after we drafted. I told them I didnt expect Gonzo to be available so late so I'll go with Gonzo.

Gonzo, the MVP of my team this year!

Last edited by a moderator:
FF is so much luck, good or bad

i made the playoffs in 2 leagues.

league 1 I have ADP but had a first round bye. just knew he was going to go off on the Lions when i had a bye

league 2 my opponent had ADP. only got him 10 PTs and I won by 3 PTs ;)

10 dynasty leagues this year. 10 of my teams will be playing in the 2nd round of the playoffs next week. :goodposting:
Wow, 10 dynasty leagues? I've been having trouble convincing my FFB friends to switch to a dynasty format for even one league.Congrats on the outstanding performance!I thought I was pretty cool for going 3-0 in the most important week of the year to get all my teams into the semi's. All of my leagues have 8 teams out of 12 make the playoffs, which kind of sucks. But if it wasn't that way (i.e., 6 teams instead of 8), I wouldn't have had any games this week, as I had the #1 seed in 2 leagues, and the #8 in the other.Anyway, keeping the dream alive for 3 championships in 3 leagues!

Put up the high score of the week and needed it as I played the #2 score. GB Brian Westbrook, Chris Johnson and my IDP trio of Farior, James Harrison and Robert Mathis (~44pts between the three of them). Survived a scare against Cutler, Gore, Marshall, Ca.Johnson and some good IDP efforts by Dansby, Vilma and Morrison.

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up the Cardinals from the waiver wire and started them with confidence.

Two defensive TDs pushed me into the divisional finals next week.

Thank you; thank you very much.

:goodposting:

Final week of the regular season, needing to win to make playoffs. Started Shaun Hill over Romo, and for once made the right decision. Game ended 130-130, and I won on the tiebreaker.

Final week of the regular season, needing to win to make playoffs. Started Shaun Hill over Romo, and for once made the right decision. Game ended 130-130, and I won on the tiebreaker.
Wow! That must feel good, winning the tiebreaker with Hill over Romo playing a huge role in that. I've coached myself out of more wins than I've coached myself into.

Wow! That must feel good, winning the tiebreaker with Hill over Romo playing a huge role in that. I've coached myself out of more wins than I've coached myself into.
Seems thats the case for me also. In this particular league, I lost my first 5. MFL marked every one of those games as "COULDA WON", meaning if I'd started the right players, I would've won the game. Seems I can draft pretty well, but my game management skills suck pretty bad. :goodposting:

I was bumming that I was losing my playoff game. I needed monster game from A Bryant and D Williams, and I got it.

I win!!!!!!!! :ptts:

Thank you Carolina DEF for keeping Dunn to below 6 total points. Man am I lucky that Dunn couldn't catch a cold in the fourth qtr. Jeebus, he had to have dropped at least 5 passes in the 4th. One more rushing yard and 7 more receiving or 11 more rushing yards would have done me in.

I have the lowest points scored in the league, the lowest power ranking and the worst breakdown in the league but I just made the playoffs.

Thank you Antonio Bryant.

Users who are viewing this thread