What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 15 Questions for Bloom (1 Viewer)

Big Ben vs DEN or Tyrod vs Wash?

I'm playing against a pretty solid team, and am already starting denard and hightower. Also have beckham and martavis, neither with great matchups, so I'm wondering if I go Tyrod for the upside potential. I'm not sure if Ben has the same ceiling tonight.

6 pts/all TD's. Bonus for 40, 50+ yard passes, and 2 pts at 300 yds
ben

Hey Sig, I just cannot get a good grasp on these 2 decisions... Both leagues are 0.5PPR

Need 1 for FLEX:

Amari Cooper

Shaun Draughns

Brandon Bolden

John Brown (I'm already starting Larry Fitz in this league)

Need 1 at WR3

John Brown

Martavis Bryant
coop

coinflip. i would see where you stand at 3 pm ET. brown is safer, bryant higher ceiling

Aaaargh. $5k on the line today and 3 tough calls.

QB- 6 pt TDs, 1 pt/50 yards. Eli or Rivers?

WR - non PPR, 1 pt/15 yards - John Brown or Martavis Bryant?

Different league, at RB - 1 PPR, 1 pt/10 yards can start 3 of these 4 : Lamar Miller, Javorius Allen, Charcandrick West, and Tim Hightower. One has to sit.

TIA and good luck today, buddy.
eli

coinflip, ah lets just go bryant and let rooting interest align with FF

sit hightower or allen, lean hightower bc of allen's reception floor

hope the FF gods smile on all of us today

Last edited by a moderator:
2 rb 3wr te flex ppr

so i started the week slow with dougernaut and ivory. starting obj, baldwin, M Bryant. im torn between hilton and cooper. with shields out cooper sounds better but if his foot has been his problem does it matter? with hasselbeck starting against the bi-polar texans Def i like TY also. ARRRRGGGGG

Non ppr

Pick 3

Fitz

Cooper (shields is out - should help?)

Landry (SD has been tough on wr's)

Cooks - Monday fun day??

Lockett- keep the numbers coming?

Thanks for all of your help

First timer

Need to start (2) of these (3) I can start 2 TEs

6-9 points for TDs depending how many yards they are, 0.5 pt per rec, 1 pt for every 10 yards

All these players are at home and appear to be healthy

Alan Hurns vs. ATL

Antonio Gates vs. MIA

Ben Watson vs. DET

Thanks, good luck to all this week.
id sit gates, but its very close, trust your gut

PPR scoring with a wrinkle that receiving yardage is 1 point for every 20 yards and rushing yardage is 1 point for every 10 yards.

Looking at my last flex spot from the following players:

RB Gio Bernard

WR Randall Cobb

TE Julius Thomas

TE Travis Kelce

I also have PK Josh Brown NYG and I am a little worried about the Panthers getting a lead and game flow taking away FG opportunities. Crosby and Matt Prater are on the waiver wire.
crosby

cobb

Hi Sig,

In PPR still Denard over Chancandrick? (Also starting Bortles and ARob)

Also in PPR Hurns or LaFell?

Would like to pickup a WR. Would you drop JStew, DMurray, Ryan Mathews, or Jordan Mathews?

2 rb 3wr te flex ppr

so i started the week slow with dougernaut and ivory. starting obj, baldwin, M Bryant. im torn between hilton and cooper. with shields out cooper sounds better but if his foot has been his problem does it matter? with hasselbeck starting against the bi-polar texans Def i like TY also. ARRRRGGGGG
hilton

Non ppr

Pick 3 of 4

Fitz

Landry (SD has been tough on wr's)

Cooks - Monday fun day??

Lockett- keep the numbers coming?

Thanks for all of your help

PPR

I now may have to start Kelce over Watson so I can start Watson instead of Calvin if a late scratch. Could also bench Lamar Miller and start Hurns and then have Hightower as emergency starter. Too many decisions.

Or I could just start Hurns now and bench Calvin. WWSBD?

2 rb 3wr te flex ppr

hilton
follow up question.. is it sad that kirk cousins ruined the like button on these forums? :)

PPR scoring with a wrinkle that receiving yardage is 1 point for every 20 yards and rushing yardage is 1 point for every 10 yards.

RB Gio Bernard

WR Randall Cobb

TE Julius Thomas

TE Travis Kelce

I also have PK Josh Brown NYG and I am a little worried about the Panthers getting a lead and game flow taking away FG opportunities. Crosby and Matt Prater are on the waiver wire.
crosbycobb
Sig,

Thanks very much. Jason Myers is also on the waiver wire - Jaguars have been hot, over/under on that game is 49 points and the Jags are 3 point favorites so would Myers be a better choice than Crosby?

Sig, I desperately need a home run. I know you have these 3 ranked very close together, but of the 3 who has highest floor and who has highest ceiling (0.33/PPR)

Vernon Davis@ PIT

Heath Miller vs DEN

Jacob Tamme @ JAX

Standard league, need to bench one of Deangelo, Devonta and Denard, and need to bench one of ARob, AJ Green and Demaryius. Thanks!

Hi Sig,

Need 2 of these 4 for a Rb and Flex spot - (edit to add) 0.5PPR

AP vs Chi

DWilliams vs Den

Denard Robinson vs Atl

Fitz at Phil

Currently have AP and DWill in.

Same for AJ Green over Fitz at Wr.

Any changes needed?

Thanks much!

PPR

I now may have to start Kelce over Watson so I can start Watson instead of Calvin if a late scratch. Could also bench Lamar Miller and start Hurns and then have Hightower as emergency starter. Too many decisions.

Or I could just start Hurns now and bench Calvin. WWSBD?
hurns watson

2 rb 3wr te flex ppr

hilton
follow up question.. is it sad that kirk cousins ruined the like button on these forums? :)
i dont like that

RB Gio Bernard

WR Randall Cobb

TE Julius Thomas

TE Travis Kelce

crosbycobb
Sig,

Thanks very much. Jason Myers is also on the waiver wire - Jaguars have been hot, over/under on that game is 49 points and the Jags are 3 point favorites so would Myers be a better choice than Crosby?
sure

Sig, I desperately need a home run. I know you have these 3 ranked very close together, but of the 3 who has highest floor and who has highest ceiling (0.33/PPR)

Vernon Davis@ PIT

Heath Miller vs DEN

Jacob Tamme @ JAX
miller highest floor, davis ceiling

Users who are viewing this thread