What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 17 Bragging Thread (1 Viewer)

Luckily had a nice and dominant championship game with my 12 team re-draft.

Stafford, Rice, & Megatron alone scored as much as my opponent's team so far (he still has Austin tonight) so I'm sitting VERY pretty for taking the cup the second time in the last three seasons!

'CamelGod said:
Luckily had a nice and dominant championship game with my 12 team re-draft. Stafford, Rice, & Megatron alone scored as much as my opponent's team so far (he still has Austin tonight) so I'm sitting VERY pretty for taking the cup the second time in the last three seasons!
same 3 on my team along with gronk, spiller, bradshaw and nicks. would have set a scoring record this week except our championship was last week!

I won this weekend despite my decision to start Dalton instead of Flynn.

I had the best team in my league this season so it was nice to actually win in the championship game.

3 guys carried me most of the way this season Aaron Rodgers, Megatron, and Gronkowski.

Played the matchups most of the season with my RB’s – Bradshaw, Kevin Smith, Benson, Beanie Wells and Tim Hightower

I was kicking myself earlier today for not starting Flynn but the rest of the team came through today!

Won one of my leagues for the second time thanks to Jordy Nelson and Gronkowski (with an honorable mention to Ben Tate).

Lost out by 3 games for top won-loss record in my pick 'em pool but this feels pretty good :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
In three leagues and won all three championships yesterday. In one, I started the season 1-5. I won yesterday by 4tenths of a point. The other two were blowouts since I had the stafford megaton combo.

Knocked off the 13-0 team in one of my free leagues, but more importantly dropped 104 points in my money league taking down the defending champ and setting a Super Bowl scoring record. Thank you Drew Brees, Ray Rice, and Calvin Johnson!

In the Pro Bowl, the West division set a new scoring record while destroying the Central and East divisions with the power of Eli, Rice, Calvin, JIMMY and Janikowski.

Users who are viewing this thread