What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 17 - New England Patriots at New York Giants (1 Viewer)

Who let the homeless guy coach the Patriots? Is this some sort of "get off the streets and work" program? :hophead:

Another classy move by the Pats. Should have been a personal foul and an ejection for trying to poke the guy in the eye. :bye:

Classless players, classless coach, classless organization. And people wonder why everyone outside of NE roots against this team.

Wow, did Brady ever lift a weight in college?
How would Brady currently grade out in an NFL scouting type of combine compared to other NFL QB's?I mean, does he have a good arm vs. the average nfl QB? Is any of his success raw talent based? Or is he simply just an intelligent QB with good physical skills, and excellent intangibles and leadership?
Physically, hes now 6'4" 225 with one of the stronger arms in the league and decent foot speed. He's in the proto-typical mold now.
Agreed.J

Classless players, classless coach, classless organization. And people wonder why everyone outside of NE roots against this team.
I'm in ND and I root for the Vikes, but it's a blast seeing the Pats win like this. Quit crying.

Users who are viewing this thread