What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 4 Injury Thread (1 Viewer)

Aaron Rogers seen throwing on the Jet's sideline before the game tonight! Really! Of course, he had crutches to support him and was in civilian clothes.

Aaron Rogers seen throwing on the Jet's sideline before the game tonight! Really! Of course, he had crutches to support him and was in civilian clothes.
Yep, that is as good as a half-step toward playing. Consider him questionable.

Geno Smith got the back of his legs rolled up on and came up madder than a hornet. He stayed in the game BUT when The giants took the field he then went into the blue tent.

Geno went in for xrays....I doubt we see him back in the 2nd half. I think he will need an mri before he is let back on the field.

those kinds of injuries are the reason why they made horse collar tackles illegal. this wasnt a horse collar but the result was the same

Geno back in the 2nd half. Seems kinda strange to me a guy who gets rolled up on the back of the legs comes back without an MRI first. Definitely the type of injury that could be tendon injuring.

Geno back in the 2nd half. Seems kinda strange to me a guy who gets rolled up on the back of the legs comes back without an MRI first. Definitely the type of injury that could be tendon injuring.
obviously the doc took a good look at it. maybe the pain went away. I had an injury like that in high school football where my toes were pointed back and someone fell on my calves like that. but that caused an ankle/calf injury (injured both) it wasnt too bad until it tightened up then holy **** it hurt like a mother.

Users who are viewing this thread