What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 4 who should I start thread **OFFICIAL** (2 Viewers)

I left arob in over sermon...i'm going to regret that i think
You never know. I would have went Sermon but that is hardly a high confidence recommendation.

Fields is.more aware of how ugly his debut was than anyone. He's a big time talent and a big time rebound is definitely possible.

You never know. I would have went Sermon but that is hardly a high confidence recommendation.

Fields is.more aware of how ugly his debut was than anyone. He's a big time talent and a big time rebound is definitely possible.

There is just a part that hopes/thinks that Fields might lean on him

Sermon I'm just a little worried they are going to give everyone else on that team 10 more carries to avoid giving him carries

I  looked at a bunch of these this week and will try to look at them all going forward.....I dont see any reason to reinvent the wheel though so if someone gives a well thought answer that I agree with I will just use the like button....  If I disagree seems like thats the real time to respond.  People are free to do what they want but it will keep the thread less cluttered if people decide to do the same....  

Last edited by a moderator:
I left JT out of my lineup.

Sermon is in over Javonte but I have time and multiple manmosas between now and having to finalize that decision.

Jacobs still in play too.

There is just a part that hopes/thinks that Fields might lean on him

Sermon I'm just a little worried they are going to give everyone else on that team 10 more carries to avoid giving him carries
Sermon is a huge question mark and A.Rob is legit, can't blame anyone for going with A.Rob.

You never know. I would have went

Sermon

but that is hardly a high confidence recommendation.

Fields

is.more aware of how ugly his debut was than anyone. He's a big time talent and a big time rebound is definitely possible.
As a Sermon owner I started him against a horrible Seattle run defense.  If he doesnt show signs of life this week I will be hard pressed to give him another start any time soon.  

I have an IDP question for HSG and JoeSteeler.

Out of five, I need three at LB.

Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, Justin Strnad, Micah Parsons, Kenny Young, Azeez Al-Shaair

I'm going Al-Shaair and Young for sure, but Parsons is playing DE the past two games and his production can't hold, can it? I'm leaning Strnad.
sorry - left to make sure my lineups were all good

Would have started Parsons. I can see going with Strnd, I just don't trust him yet.

Well I already benched Josh Allen (who I drafted @ #4 overall in my 12 team super-flex redraft) for Derek Carr.

And despite all sound, reasonable advice to the contrary am probably going to bench Sermon & Javonte for Josh Jacobs.

Occasionally I have to remind myself that this hobby is about fun.

Rolling out Carr, Herbert, Mike Williams, Ruggs & probably Jacobs tomorrow.

:drive:

So far the non-move of Singleton (in) for Fuller (bench) is a +6 net result. the football gods have smiled upon me this day. 
:pickle:  

Yeah, he is tough to slot. He seems.to.have the ability but the scheme does him disservice.
Less touches than the last regime, and Gainwell takes more snaps than Scott used to.

Three weeks in a row of garbage production, so yes, I've seen enough.

I haven’t heard that - I just heard he was likely to play. 
I heard GTD & @DA RAIDERS heard the same.

I don't think I can chance it, not fun to hit a 🍩 in the name of fun.

Sermon back in.

ETA I do think Jacobs will play but it's just iffy enough to not be worth it.

Need a kicker.  My week looks like it will be a squeaker - ESPN currently has estimated score of me 138.5 him 137.3.  Choices are

Ryan Succop - Buccs at Patriots

Nick Folk - Patriots home vs Buccs

Tristan Vizcaino - Chargers home vs Raiders

So much for the Tennessee defense. Not sure the final numbers but I don't think any of us thought that would happen.

@Chaka thanks for the Kenny G call earlier, got a solid 14 pt .5 ppr result today and a win this week 
No worries. Honestly everything I post is, at most a somewhat educated (but not as educated as I think) guess.

Glad it worked out.  I didn't watch the game but I was worried about that call seeing virtually nothing about him on the crawl of the game I was watching.

A swing and a miss.
Hey, I was with you. IIRC I did hedge and say Marquis was worth considering.

But I would have started OBJ out.of that bunch and not regret. Seems like it was a weird game in Minnesota, not sure how you run for 160+ and only score 14 and.noy manage to get the passing game on track.

Hey, I was with you. IIRC I did hedge and say Marquis was worth considering.

But I would have started OBJ out.of that bunch and not regret. Seems like it was a weird game in Minnesota, not sure how you run for 160+ and only score 14 and.noy manage to get the passing game on track.
Would not have mattered, as I'm getting crushed regardless.

Need a kicker.  My week looks like it will be a squeaker - ESPN currently has estimated score of me 138.5 him 137.3.  Choices are

OK, not as close as I was hoping.  All I need is 16 points from one of these 3 - easy peasy, right?

And I'm pretty sure one of these three will hit that mark, and also pretty sure I won't pick that guy.

Chaka said:
Who did you pick?
I went with Succop.  He got me 12 points - if he made the one he missed I would have had 16.

Tyler Bass is the only kicker in my league that hit 16 points this week, and he was already rostered. 

So bank on the Chargers kicker tonight since I didn't pick him.

Projections don't mean a damn thing.

My question was Hollywood Brown vs Diontae Johnson in non-ppr with bonuses for longer tds.  Both ended up with exactly 19 points.  :D

Users who are viewing this thread