What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Week 5 - Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs*** (3 Viewers)

Don't really care now, but that's another bull#### personal foul.

Okay, I see others disagree.  I saw a shoulder-to-shoulder hit and admittedly haven't gone back to rewatch it.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Buffalo didn’t show up in week one so let’s see how they play next week. That’s the best team I’ve seen play this year, I think that’s a big step fir them. 

I haven’t watched too closely, but not hearing his name once seems pretty positive. I think the biggest thing is that he is playing good enough there to put Williams at RG which upgraded both spots.
Nope. You are odds on favorite. Own it. It is good. Own it. Your team is great. 

The Bills didn’t get a real chance to dethrone the Pats, it was the Pats less Brady. 

This game gives them a great chance to do it to the Chiefs.

Can’t wait to read the haters tomorrow talking about how Allen only completed 15 passes for 57% completion percentage (never mind the 4 dropped passes/passes where defenders were holding Diggs’s arm with no call).

When you have great players, the coaches look good. I'm not sure how much credit Draboll gets but he'll be a head coach somewhere next year if he wants. It could be Miami. Does Dorsey get any credit for Allen's rise to the top?

Bills are for real. They are explosive. They play fantastic football on both offense and defense. Allen posted 15 completions out of 26 attempts with three TDs, zero INTs. That's like every TD thrown was double the points. Those are big time TDs. Congrats Bills, they harken back to the old K-Gun.

Throwback to when NBC’s top color commentator endorsed a Chief player’s dirty attempt to alligator roll Josh Allen’s legs and injure him after a play was over, saying that that’s what teams need to do when QBs run. The NFL needs to make a phone call on that one and let it be known that that’s simply inexcusable. 

Collingsworth was a total joke last night.

Last edited by a moderator:
GroveDiesel said:
Throwback to when NBC’s top color commentator endorsed a Chief player’s dirty attempt to alligator roll Josh Allen’s legs and injure him after a play was over, saying that that’s what teams need to do when QBs run. The NFL needs to make a phone call on that one and let it be known that that’s simply inexcusable. 

Collingsworth was a total joke last night.
That's......NOT what he said

for the number of passes that King Past threw into the mud, why no big stink about his regression into inaccuracy 

That's......NOT what he said
Pretty close:

”Watch Bolton come up, and when he grabs Josh Allen’s legs on the tackle, he’s gonna wrestle around with it, twist it a little bit,” Collinsworth said. “Then, ‘You want to run your quarterback, yeah, go ahead. Take a shot all day.’ ”

Pretty close:

”Watch Bolton come up, and when he grabs Josh Allen’s legs on the tackle, he’s gonna wrestle around with it, twist it a little bit,” Collinsworth said. “Then, ‘You want to run your quarterback, yeah, go ahead. Take a shot all day.’ ”
As stated earlier, Collingsworth owns a big chunk of PFF. PFF has totally crapped on Allen. So Allen looking good makes PFF look bad and makes Collingsworth biased against Allen. I feel like someone has pointed out some other cases like this in the past (players that PFF "hated" that Collingsworth seemed overly negative about)?

Users who are viewing this thread