What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Week 5 - Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs*** (1 Viewer)

TD Allen!!! Chiefs better start respecting Allen’s legs or they’re in trouble. And if they do, Allen gonna sit back and pick them apart.

Gonna be a fun game.

TD Allen!!! Chiefs better start respecting Allen’s legs or they’re in trouble. And if they do, Allen gonna sit back and pick them apart.

Gonna be a fun game.
I don't think it's a matter of them not respecting Allen's legs. I think it's a matter of the Chiefs defense is absolute trash. 

Why teams dont punish QBs that run is beyond me, oh wait you're not allowed to touch them. I forgot 
In fairness, you wouldn't have running QBs if defenses could lay them out as they did in our youth.  I like that there's more diversity of offenses now.  A team like Baltimore, for example, wouldn't have existed 20 years ago.

These teams do not like each other. In case anyone forgets, Chris Jones punched a Bill in the head last year during their playoff game (and was not penalized or thrown out).

CEH has good vision. He’s not getting enough opportunity to be an elite FF RB, but I feel like he could be. Put him on the Bills instead of Singletary/Moss & he’s a superstar. 

I like Chris Collinsworth, but I don't think I can go through the whole game with him making every second down out to be a critical down.

CEH has good vision. He’s not getting enough opportunity to be an elite FF RB, but I feel like he could be. Put him on the Bills instead of Singletary/Moss & he’s a superstar. 
Its maddening having to start him every week. I have garbage on my roster so I dont have a choice.  It's comical he is rotated out for Darrell freakin Williams 

He's losing touches because he's pedestrian. His snap count keeps decreasing week to week. 

Unreal. That was a blatant hold that allowed Mahomes to escape there. How is that not called? Buffalo’s DE’s Jersey is being yanked from behind and no call.

Users who are viewing this thread