What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 6 Injury Thread (1 Viewer)

As a Bulger owner I DID NOT like how, on his walk to the locker room (and I just replayed his entire walk on Tivo about 19 times), while his left arm was swinging normally, his right arm was pretty much just dangling. Can't be a good sign?

ABC Sports reports St. Louis Rams QB Marc Bulger (shoulder) is doubtful to return to the Week 6 game against the Indianapolis Colts. Bulger left with a bruised right shoulder in the first half. X-rays taken in the locker room turned up negative.

Rotoworld is saying Griese likely tore his ACL and is probably done for the season, but they'll know more soon.
Griese has torn his ACL and MCL and is out for the year.I saw this during halftime on ESPN.

Chris Simms is the replacement in TB.

J.Wilkins kicks onside 16 yards from SL 30 to SL 46. M.Harrison (didn't try to advance) to SL 46 for no gain (T.Holt).IND-R.Wayne was injured during the play. IND-G.Brackett was injured during the play.

:eek:

Rams | Bruce May Sit AgainTue, 18 Oct 2005 16:11:05 -0700St. Louis Rams WR Isaac Bruce (toe) is still battling through an ongoing toe injury. While there has not been any official word about his status for Week 7, it appears he may miss another game or two due to the injury. (kfffl)

Rams | Bruce May Sit Again

Tue, 18 Oct 2005 16:11:05 -0700

St. Louis Rams WR Isaac Bruce (toe) is still battling through an ongoing toe injury. While there has not been any official word about his status for Week 7, it appears he may miss another game or two due to the injury.

(kfffl)
I think Vitt learnedis injury reporting skills from the School of Everyone is Questionable. His professors must have been Belichek and Fisher.

Rams | Bruce May Sit Again

Tue, 18 Oct 2005 16:11:05 -0700

St. Louis Rams WR Isaac Bruce (toe) is still battling through an ongoing toe injury. While there has not been any official word about his status for Week 7, it appears he may miss another game or two due to the injury.

(kfffl)
I think Vitt learnedis injury reporting skills from the School of Everyone is Questionable. His professors must have been Belichek and Fisher.
The fact that Bulger was also listed as Questionable on the initial injury report backs this school of thought on Vitt.

Users who are viewing this thread