What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 6 MNF thread: Colts @ Rams (1 Viewer)

Colts spot st.louie 17 then score 45 to 3 wow this team is pretty good. New england always has had the colts NUMBER even before manning.I rember when both teams were bad and new england would win 6-3 or 12-09.I would not be suprised if the colts lose that one,but hell thats 3 weeks away you just never know.Go colts beat texans :football: P.S Congrats to Manning and Harrison Awesome :popcorn:

Colts spot st.louie 17 then score 45 to 3 wow this team is pretty good. New england always has had the colts NUMBER even before manning.I rember when both teams were bad and new england would win 6-3 or 12-09.I would not be suprised if the colts lose that one,but hell thats 3 weeks away you just never know.Go colts beat texans :football:

P.S Congrats to Manning and Harrison Awesome

:popcorn:
gllllllllllll peace

Cato June you're a total #### and disgrace to the Colts. I hope you never intercept another pass. Pls quit the NFL and go play in the sandbox with D Sanders and all the other "mommy mommy looky me" man-child losers.
This, the guy who leads the NFL in interceptions after 6 weeks? Right!!!!!!!!!Just a hater!

I needed the FF gods to keep Bulger, Harrison, Vjagt, and the Colts D under 25 points to win. With Bulger knocked out I went to bed thinking I had a chance.I lost 56-55 to go where I've never been before: 1-5Curse you FF gods, you teases you! :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread