What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 6 Niners D Score - Yahoo Corrected (1 Viewer)

LawFitz

Footballguy
Been playing on Yahoo for two decades and they always used to count only the PAT against a fantasy D's points allowed when the opponent gets a Def or ST TD.

For some reason they've changed the Niners D score like three or four times in the last two days, going back and forth between 22 pts allowed and 28 pts allowed. It's literally the margin of victory in my match up this week.

Anyone else notice this? Any insights as to what Yahoo is doing here?

---

Update: this error was fixed by Yahoo on 10/18.

Last edited:
You're right it should be 22 pts allowed. Usually Yahoo gets it right, although I have seen scores change when stuff like this happens but it's usually correct within 24 hours of the game ending. I think scores are FINAL after the Wednesday stat corrections though, although this is something that shouldn't need that long to get corrected.

Now it's showing the correct score for the Niners but an incorrect total for my team. Haywire!

So what's going on with Yahoo this week? There's a ton of stat corrections listed, all for defenses, and matchups are changing winners and losers over the last day.

Is it fixed now, and results are correct? Still broken? Anyone have any idea what the issue is?

Jacksonville D/ST went from -1 to +10 pts on Yahoo. They really botched the correction on that one. It'll affect leagues, for sure.

Jacksonville D/ST went from -1 to +10 pts on Yahoo. They really botched the correction on that one. It'll affect leagues, for sure.
What! I have Jax and lost by 1.

Is there a stat correction for their defense.

I’d love to even just show my friend the 10 points to make him sweat. Even if it’s invalid.

Is there a stat correction for their defense

I have no idea how to read stat corrections on Yahoo. Seems like it went from a -1 to a 10. But it also says, in the box providing the score, that the opposition scored zero points.

I think they have botched that score really badly.

eta* it's been fixed since this morning. -1 it is!

My results have changed again, at some point this afternoon. Back to what they were before, which I think were right. But if you had a different result to your matchup this morning, may want to check again.

Users who are viewing this thread