What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 6 Questions for Bloom (1 Viewer)

Hello Sigmund,

Have Luck and Eli. need RB help. Trade Luck for Lynch or CJ Anderson or wait for Lucks value to get better?

At RB, in .5 ppr I have Yelton, Abdullah, Matt Jones, Duke Johnson. WDIS? or grab Andrews, Denard Robinson, Bradshaw or ??? Michaels is gone as it Allen. I would have to drop one of above or Ty Montgomerie or Stafford/Bortles to get a WW

Right now I have Duke in there

Edit to add: 12 team Standard scoring league

With Yeldon continuing to sit out would you drop either Matt Jones or Karlos Williams for a one (or more) week Denard Robinson plug-n-play (replacing a Melvin Gordon flex)

Where does Buck Allen fit in that equation as well (if Forsett sits)?

After great early optimism, feels like Jones is stuck in a 3-way quagmire and Karlos just missed his opportunity with Shady coming back, so i'm frustrated with both, but don't want to give up either.

Also, don't know if it affects how you view that decision but next week I may have to drop one of those two anyway or take a 0 at TE (Eifert). I'm seriously considering the 0 rather than give up on them, but not sure. Haven't found trade that works. Any thoughts on that one as well?

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sig,

14 team standard league... CJ Anderson or Duke Johnson? (trade)

PPR, start two RB, three WR with one W/R flex.

I was offered B Marshall for my Gio and TY Hilton.

My RBs are Foster, Murray / Matthews, Hyde, C Johnson / D Johnson, D Lewis, C West

WRs Larry Fitz, Landry, M Bryant.

What say you?

Hey Sigmund, thanks for your help the other week. Really appreciate it.

Another question for standard leagues: Justin Forsett @ SF or Dion Lewis @ IND. Forsett might be injured as he hasn't practiced all week, but Lewis has to share the load with Blount who has a history of destroying the Colts.

Thanks in advance!

Waiver wire decisions:

Team 1- 12 teams, Non Ppr, 4 pt pass TDs

QB - Bradford, Tannehill

RB - Gore, CJ, Bradshaw, Gurley, Cmike, AA

WR- Megatron, Steve smith, Arob, Marques Wilson, Lafell, j brown,

TE - Eiffert, Gates

Tucker, Denver D

9 man bench. 2 questions.

>Luck,Hill owner trying to deal. What would you give up for one or both? He said Calvin and small piece for them both? Or AA and Arob? What would u give up for them?

>Sanu on WW. Who would you drop for him, if anyone? Stevie Johnson also on WW.

Team 2 - PPR, 10 team, 6 pt passing Td, 10 man bench

QB- Tannehill

RB - ivory, Lewis, Thompson, Bradshaw, Cmike, AA, Karlos (lost Charles the SAME week I traded for him for Cobb, Martin, Gates, Arob, and Crowell!!)

WR - A Brown, Hopkins, Moncrief, Ginn, Lafell, mike Floyd, J brown

TE- Olsen

Hauschka, Cards, Rams

> Flacco, Winston, teddy, Kap on WW. Pick any up? Drop?

> Reece, Ruben R, Torrey Smtih, Stevie, Sanu, Marques Wilson, Crockett G all available

Would you drop anyone for any of these guys?

Thank you

Sig, thanks so much for all the great content.

Your mention of Marcel Reece and "tea leaves" intrigues me. He's 30 years old. Would you drop Chris Thompson to stash him? My RBs in PPR are ... disappointing so far. Lamar, CJA, Woodhead (my RB1 at the moment ... ) Chris Thompson and Michael. Any advice would be appreciated.

Should I trade ODB and Marty bryantcfof Gurley and Jeffrey

Here's my team

I'm 2-3 in a non-ppr, redraft league

My tram

QB: blake bortells

RB: Marshawn Lynch, Frank Gore

WR: Odell Beckham, Jordan Matthews, John Brown

TE: Travis Kelce

FX: Andre Ellington, Martavis Bryant

TD: Green Bay Packers

Bench

RB: Christian Michael, Josh Robinson, Thomas Rawls, Buck Allen

WR: Anquan Boldin, Kamar Aiken, Stefon Diggs

IR: Big Ben

Sigmund, thank you this service.

So I brought a gun to a knife fight. I'm playing the highest scoring team (I'm #2) & he had Freeman last night. 36.6-0.00 heading into the weekend.

I'm set @ QB/WR/WR/TE but struggling with the last two.

Drafted Golden Tate & Ameer Abdullah for my every week WR3 & Flex. They've both been riding the bench.

I've been starting Benjamin at WR the last few weeks & it's working well. Tough matchup this week so I'm tempted to roll with Tate.

Same story at Flex. Good matchup for AA but can't trust him. Have Duke & even with the tough Denver defense they are at home & he could do well regardless of game flow. I could also go WR at both.

My thoughts:

1. Travis Benjamin
2. Duke Johnson
3. Golden Tate
4. Ameer Abdullah

What do you think? TIA

ETA: full PPR

ETA2: and Forsett might not be able to go...so I might lean on Duke and AA given that Riddick may be out. Presuming Forsett is out: TB @ WR, Duke @ RB, AA @ Flex. Right?

With Beckham iffy for Monday night, I have basically 2 options. Ingram already locked in at RB1 from last night, and Cobb/Hopkins starting at WR.

1. Start Kendall Wright and no RB2 Sunday; sub in Murray at RB2 if Beckham can't go Monday

2. Start Murray or Gio at RB2 Sunday; pick up Geremy Davis and sub him if Beckham can't go Monday

So, Wright + Murray/Beckham vs Murray/Gio + Beckham/Davis

Non-PPR

ETA: Starter flex options are 1-2 RB, 2-4 WR, 0-2 TE, totaling 6, which is why I can't flex Murray in for Beckham unless I bench Gio.

Rest of the Season Question:

need to drop 1 of these RB's, who would you drop?

Abdullah (Det)

Jones (Wash)

D Johnson (Az)

Stewart (Car)

Rawls (Sea)

Standard scoring with 2RB plus Flex lineup requirement (limited rosters, so must drop one of these guys)

thank you

Hi Sig,

I have some tough decisions at flex this week that are probably dependent on the injury report. Which two of these would u start?...

Hurns

Moncrief

Wallace

Wilson (If no Jeffery, Royal or even Bennett)

Crowder (if no DJax)

Javorius Allen (if no Forsett)

FPC Scoring

TEAM A

Need two of the following:

A.Bradshaw vs NE

J.Hill @ Buff

S.Vereen @ Phi

J.Starks vs SD

K.Davis @ Minn

TEAM B

Need two of the following:

C.J. Anderson @ Cleve

D.Johnson @ Pitt

S.Watkins vs Cinn

R.Randle @ Phi

M.Jones @ Buff

H.Miller vs AZ

Sig have dalton as my lone qb and he is on a bye bext week, who will be a good fill in?

Kaep/mccown/fitz/foles/teddy/winston n a other available

Also good ploy to pick up rams d, someone dropped them and face sf,chi,min next. I have vikings who have a good next few weeks too. Rich Hribar was talking about this today

Would you sell high on Ingram? And who you target? Maybe Lacy? PPR

Also Alshon, LMiller, Woodhead, Moncrief flex in PPR?

Thank you!

0.5 points per reception.

* J. Forsett @SF (4pm game, GTD...problematic)

* L. Miller @TN

* A. Abdullah vs CHI (If T. Riddick announced inactive for 1pm games, not touching him otherwise)

Will need to make a decision without knowing if Forsett is active or not.

1 point per reception league.

This is a "what the heck flex" bonanza crapshoot.

Pick one:

* R. Randle @PHI

* A. Andrews vs MIA

* M. Wilson @DET

* S. Watkins vs CINCI

* R. Mathews vs NYG

What do you think are the chances of Ahmad Bradshaw contributing as a flex player in a 14-team standard league, this weekend and rest of season? Thanks.

Sigmund - trade advice pls - I was offered Big Ben, Amari Cooper, Ryan Mathews and Travis Kelce for Phillip Rivers, Gronkowski, and Willie Snead. Non-PPR, 6 pt passing TDs. Much thx

My current team:

Rivers

Gore.

Abdullah

Ellington

David Johnson

C Mike

Charles Sims

Allen Robinson

John Brown

Stevie Johnson

Willie Snead

Gronkowski

Hi. In a 0.5 PPR redraft, would you trade away John Brown WR ARZ for Mike Evans WR TB, this weekend, straight up?

I have at RB, nonPPR:

Arian Foster

Jeremy Hill

Duke Johnson

Matt Jones

Alfred Morris

Karlos Williams

Can I afford to move Jeremy Hill? If yes, what level WR should I target for him?

I have at WR:

Dez

Hurns

VJax

John Brown

DeSean

LaFell

(Also have Gronk)

Hi. What (if any) combination of Allen Robinson WR, John Brown WR, Duke Johnson RB, AND/OR Ben Roethlisberger QB would you trade for Andrew Luck QB in a standard scoring (4 pt pass TD) redraft league? Or do you think Luck's shoulder is shot this year? Thanks!

Non-PPR.....

Need 2 of these 5. Injuries obviously play a key role here:

West vs Min - 1st game; Does he get the rock more than Davis?

Hyde vs Bal - A lock if he plays; Questionable as of right now

Bernard vs Buf - Even in non-ppr, he has been putting up consistent points

Woodhead vs GB - Boom or bust; I never seem to insert him in at the right time

Yeldon vs Hou - Has been in my lineup but is questionable this week and has not practiced

Thanks Bloom!

I'm picking up James White as Dion Lewis insurance. But I suspect Buck Allen will be a better play regardless of Forsett's status. So, if Dion is out, would you play Allen regardless of Forsett's status, or White?

Please, would you make any change in my lineups (starters in bold)?

Team 1 (2 RB, 3 WR, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE) PPR

LeVeon Bell, Hyde, Hill, Rawls, Riddick, Blue

Cooks, Robinson, Tate, Wallace, Crowder, Jeffery, Lockett, Bryant

Julius Thomas, Richard Rodgers

Team 2 (2 RB, 2 WR, 1 RB/WR) NON-PPR

Ingram, Peterson, Charcandrick West, Yeldon, Miller

Fitzgerald, Demaryius Thomas, Hurns, Keenan Allen, Bryant

Team 3 (1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 RB/WR/TE) NON-PPR

Palmer, Luck

Foster, Ivory, Duke Johnson, Miller, Abdullah

Hopkins, AJ Green, Allen Robinson, John Brown, Landry, Bryant

Team 4 (2 RB, 2 WR, 1 RB/WR, 1 TE) NON-PPR

LeVeon Bell, Foster, Gore, Andre Ellington, DeAngelo Williams

Allen Robinson, Decker, TY Hilton, Moncrief, Landry

Donnell, Rodgers, Rudolph, Gilmore

Team 5 (1 RB, 1 WR, 1 RB/WR, 2 WR/TE) NON-PPR

Gore, Charcandrick West, Andre Ellington, LeGarrette Blount

Antonio Brown, Allen Hurns, John Brown, Kamar Aiken

Martellus Bennett, Charles Clay

Thanks, Sig!

Do you expect anything from Percy Harvin or Desean Jackson this week?

Flex, I can start Josh Brown (yes, the kicker) or either of those two receivers. Brown will probably score the equivalent of 5/50/0. I'm slightly favored.

Need to start one of Crowell, shoelace, Matt jones, David Johnson or pick up and start riddick or Ryan Matthews off the wire as my RB2 in a standard scoring 12 team league. Yuck. Hoping yeldon sits so I can roll shoelace out there.

If no concrete news comes out on Luck Sunday morning, who are the streaming or WW qb's you would start over him before the Sun night game and where is the cutoff before you just pick up Hassleback?

2 of these in PPR with 5 Pt bonus at 100 yards: Demaryius, ARob, John Brown

If ARob is one of them, is it crazy to start Bortles over Luck? Luck did not look good before getting hurt, but still . . . 6 pt TDs, 5 pt bonus at 300 yds and 3 more at 350.

Mahalo.

Buy low on Lacy?

Trade Ingram or Gore and J. Brown for Lacy?

Worried about Ingram ROS with the Saints becoming a dumpster fire and throw first team.

RB - Ingram, Gore, D. Lewis, K. Williams, T. Rawls, R. Helu

WR - Julio, Cooper, Moncrief, J. Brown

Lafell available and could replace Brown.
i would trade gore first. even deal

10 Team PPR, with Manual starting stay with Clay at TE or go with a WW replacement Gillmore (if playing), Rodgers, Ertz or Rudolph?

Thanks in advance.

Andre Johnson, Rueben Randle, Sammy Watkins or Stefon Diggs? My 3rd WR this week. I need a win badly! Thanks.

What do you think are the chances of Ahmad Bradshaw contributing as a flex player in a 14-team standard league, this weekend and rest of season? Thanks.
in PPR certainly possible, maybe even this weekend as a high-scoring, play from behind game would benefit him and obviously he knows the offense

Users who are viewing this thread