What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 6 - Start Jameis or Cam? (1 Viewer)

Jamesinaz

Footballguy
Got both.  This site rates Winston over Newton but I don't know.  Been a while since jameis played in a game.

I would play Winston. He played well and was ultra efficient in the game he entered in against the Bears 16/20, 145 yds., TD, 2 INT. Until the Falcons prove they can stop anybody, I would start him. Washington (aside from last night) has a pretty solid defense and the Panthers are playing away from home.

Following as I have same decision to make....

Leaning towards Cam simply because I havent seen enough of Winston...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd go Winston. I don't get the argument of needing to see something first. He tore up in the preseason, played well in catch up mode against arguably the NFL's best defense, and is facing arguably the NFL's worst defense. I usually always side with Cam, but this is a perfect storm of circumstances.

I'd go Winston. I don't get the argument of needing to see something first. He tore up in the preseason, played well in catch up mode against arguably the NFL's best defense, and is facing arguably the NFL's worst defense. I usually always side with Cam, but this is a perfect storm of circumstances.
I guess I didn't think we played well last week.  He had two picks and not even 150 yds.  You can talk me into his ceiling may be a bit higher due to the matchup but I also think his floor is extremely low.  I go with Cam until Winston gets at least a full game in.

Well, I started Winston.  Right call.  But it didn't matter.  I'm going to win by a healthy margin this week.

Next week I'll go through this all over again.   :P

Jamesinaz said:
Well, I started Winston.  Right call.  But it didn't matter.  I'm going to win by a healthy margin this week.

Next week I'll go through this all over again.   :P
Same here.  

Users who are viewing this thread