What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 9 injury thread (1 Viewer)

Any update on Gio? Says he left with a rib injury..
The rib injury Gio Bernard sustained in Thursday night's loss at Miami is not expected to be serious.

Bernard was on his way to a monster game with 15 touches for 105 yards and two touchdowns before taking a shot to the ribs in the fourth quarter. He was in pain on the sidelines, jogged to the locker room and then emerged to watch overtime from the sidelines with his pads still on. It sounds like some kind of bruise or maybe a slight fracture. The electric Bernard has a long week to get ready for a Week 10 game at Baltimore. For now, consider him questionable.
Source: Mike Silver on Twitter
Nov 1 - 1:47 AM

Last edited by a moderator:
Lookin for word on James Jones... Hoping to find out before early kickoff but looking like a game time decision eh

Thanks Sho Nuff! Needed a shot of confidence beyond limited practice Saturday. Its Jones, Marlon Brown or Thompkins - clearly Jones if he plays, but I hate facing that late 0. I'll start him now and hope Packers 'belief' becomes their great decision.

Thanks Sho Nuff! Needed a shot of confidence beyond limited practice Saturday. Its Jones, Marlon Brown or Thompkins - clearly Jones if he plays, but I hate facing that late 0. I'll start him now and hope Packers 'belief' becomes their great decision.
That said...Mort on Fantasy Football Now this morning seemed doubtful that they would play him.

Its tough being that late game if you don't have another option.

Im lucky to have Boykin in both leagues that I have Jones that I can keep Boykin in or take the chance on Jones.

If you have a viable plan B I'd go with that. Packers have always been conservative when playing injured players and it wouldn't surprise me to see Jones sit.

Watching the Chargers...how bad was the Sproles injury? Must be fairly serious-looking that they already know he's out for the game.

Red Zone said Sproles being evaluated for a concussion and questionable to return...ankle injury erroneous as far as I know. Sproles took a shot on his first catch of the game.

CBS game feed said they are looking at Marshawn Lynch and Turbin is starting the second series.

Users who are viewing this thread