What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 9 Sunday AM Questions for Bloom (1 Viewer)

ppr league .due to the weather in new england today.am i crazy to sit julius thomas this week to start kelce instead.kelce has a great matchup.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beckham, Randle, or Sanu? They are all very close to me? I just feel like Sanu may get less coverage and we don't know if Beckham or Randle will be the play.
lean randle, but i hear you on the uncertainty around NYG WR and who vontae will be on

Thanks Sig,

4 opinions please.

FFPC scoring:

1: I.Crowell vs TB or D.Thomas vs SD

2: R.Wilson vs Oak or T.Brady vs Den

3: I.Crowell vs TB or T.Mason @ SF or L.Taliaferro @ Pitt

4: Cardinals @ Dall or Colts @ NYG
crow

brady

zo

ARI

Really struggling at the flex. Could use your advice

Need to start one:

Jonas Gray

Crowell

Moncrief

Bryant (Pitt)

Evans

Sigmund Bloom said:
MIMN said:
Beckham, Randle, or Sanu? They are all very close to me? I just feel like Sanu may get less coverage and we don't know if Beckham or Randle will be the play.
lean randle, but i hear you on the uncertainty around NYG WR and who vontae will be on
If I throw Wallace into the mix do you take him out and Sanu in? I could see Green playing limited and Sanu having another big day. Of course Wallace could always go off.

MontrealBen said:
I need a bye week fill in, and ALL of the borderline and matchup QBs are available in my league -- Dalton, Smith, Palmer, Tannehill, Flacco, Eli, RG3, Fitzpatrick. I need upside; my opponent has Rivers, Foster, Charles, Ingram, DJax, Sanu, and Kelce. Who's the best bet?

Then, who to drop? Mike Evans (it's a keeper league) or Joseph Randle (my Murray handcuff)?
eli

randle

Dear Abbey,

Minnesota running back Adrian Peterson is still in his prime and still one of the best in the NFL.

This isn't a substance abuse issue so I think he has a zero chance of recidivism of future child abuse.

You're the lawyer so this is your bailiwick.

Not anticipating he has a chance to play this year but what is your best professional legal guestimate of him playing next year?

Signed Sad AdP Owner

Thanks for doing this, SIgmund.

PPR. Deciding between AJ Green and Sanu. Looking at this morning's news, I'm thinking Sanu is the better play. What say you?

Again, thanks.

drjaytamu said:
.5 PPR / 1 pt for 10 yd receiving

1st place on line with old college roommate and lineup is set except for flex.

Bye weeks have stolen Forte, Lacy, and Calvin Johnson from me, so I need a home-run here to keep up

Dwayne Bowe

or

Martavis Bryant

He's starting Big Ben and LeVeon Bell if that makes a difference (so any points Bryant get would mitigate the damage on Sun night)
bryant

I am usually never one to bench a stud, but based on the weather for this afternoon and evening in foxboro (rain, 20-30 MPH sustained winds), I am concerned about my WRs/TEs.

Would it be out of the question to bench Julius or Gronk for a lesser-but-safer option (Reed, Wright, etc)? SHould Sanders/Edelman/LaFell/etc be taken out in favor of other WRs who are playing in more ideal conditions?

I had the DEN/NE game tabbed as a huge scoring fest, though I am beginning to second-guess that stance. Any insight into what you might be doing with your teams would be much appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread