What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What are you getting for Josh Gordon now? (1 Viewer)

Was offered Ellington/Harvin for Gordon/Bradshaw in my 12 team redraft. Start 2 WR and a flex. He has D Thomas, Jordy, Gronk. I have Watkins,Julio, Beckham, Graham and Gordon. We're separated by 4 points for the points lead. Couldn't justify doing the deal.

Seems like Gordon is just about un tradable. As far as getting back his perceived value.

I have to think he is being a little over valued at this point.
a little?
I've offered McCoy in one league and two 1sts in another. Rejected without counters.
In a PPR dynasty saw owner list him in his "trade bait" last night along with some other really good players so new it was not a "give away" list but at least an indicator of interest in dealing.

I offered Gio straight up. Rejected, no counter, no comment and from an owner who generally does both if it's a remotely fair deal, which leads me to conclude that's not what he thought of the offer.

Seems like Gordon is just about un tradable. As far as getting back his perceived value.

a little?
I've offered McCoy in one league and two 1sts in another. Rejected without counters.
In a PPR dynasty saw owner list him in his "trade bait" last night along with some other really good players so new it was not a "give away" list but at least an indicator of interest in dealing.

I offered Gio straight up. Rejected, no counter, no comment and from an owner who generally does both if it's a remotely fair deal, which leads me to conclude that's not what he thought of the offer.
Your right that's not a fair deal at all.

a little?

Your right that's not a fair deal at all.
Really was not asking for commentary but not how I see it at all. Was hesitant to even make the offer and only did so because of roster makeup, deep at RB and thin at WR.

I'm as high on Gordon's ability as anyone but just because he got his suspension reduced does not take away from the fact that as a long term investment he's about as risky for an upper echelon talent as it gets.

a little?

I'd taken Gio easily if I were the other owner

a little?

Last week in Dynasty I dealt Gordon, 2016 1 and 3 for Megatron, 2016 2 and 4.

a little?

Yes, Gio for Gordon with only one week left on his suspension is no where close to a fair deal. I wouldn't trade him for anything less then a strong RB1. A couple weeks ago that might have worked.

a little?

Yes, Gio for Gordon with only one week left on his suspension is no where close to a fair deal. I wouldn't trade him for anything less then a strong RB1. A couple weeks ago that might have worked.
It's dynasty. Factoring in a week or two when it's not the fantasy playoffs is extremely insignificant to the point of not being a factor at all.

Users who are viewing this thread