What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What feature(s) does your League Management software NOT support? (1 Viewer)

Bob Wiley

Footballguy
I use myfantasyleague and have been for years. We have a contract years cap, and I'd love a feature where each owner could assign their players a contract year, instead of me, as commish having to do it. Also, it'd be nice if the website could handle my Franchise Tag, Player Renegotiation, and Restricted Free Agency processes from start to finish.

What features would you like your League Management software to support?

Bob Wiley said:
I use myfantasyleague and have been for years. We have a contract years cap, and I'd love a feature where each owner could assign their players a contract year, instead of me, as commish having to do it. Also, it'd be nice if the website could handle my Franchise Tag, Player Renegotiation, and Restricted Free Agency processes from start to finish. What features would you like your League Management software to support?
Future year cap hits would be nice

Bob Wiley said:
I use myfantasyleague and have been for years. We have a contract years cap, and I'd love a feature where each owner could assign their players a contract year, instead of me, as commish having to do it. Also, it'd be nice if the website could handle my Franchise Tag, Player Renegotiation, and Restricted Free Agency processes from start to finish. What features would you like your League Management software to support?
Future year cap hits would be nice
Agree. A lot of leagues apply cap penalties for multiple years. In our league, the full penalty applies in the year you cut the player. But the cost is 50% of the salary for each remaining year on the contract. MFL allows for a penalty of 50% for the current year, but no settings for the remaining years.

Users who are viewing this thread