What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What is the 1.01 rookie pick worth this year? (1 Viewer)

Pick one traded in my 12 teamer. Start QB/2RB/3WR/TE/flex, 1/2 ppr for WR/TE only. Up to 4 year contracts per player.1.01, 2014 1st (probably mid-late), Russel Wilson (2 yr), DeAngelo Williams (2 yr)forAlfred Morris (3 yr)
That 's a lot of wow for Morris, imo even in mandatory start 2RBs.

'spider321 said:
'cstu said:
'spider321 said:
'ghostguy123 said:
I can do this deal possiblyPick 1 and a 2014 2nd rounderForPicks 2 and 5Seems like a no brainer right?
I'd wait to see where Lacy goes.The stars of this draft play on the O-line and D-line.
I'd still rather have the 2 and 5.I PROBABLY would, too.Well, I took the 2 and 5. I a pretty sure I am happy with that no matter where any of the players land.

'spider321 said:
'cstu said:
'spider321 said:
'ghostguy123 said:
I can do this deal possiblyPick 1 and a 2014 2nd rounderForPicks 2 and 5Seems like a no brainer right?
I'd wait to see where Lacy goes.The stars of this draft play on the O-line and D-line.
I'd still rather have the 2 and 5.
I PROBABLY would, too.Well, I took the 2 and 5. I a pretty sure I am happy with that no matter where any of the players land. good choice

'coolnerd said:
'Lott said:
Pick one traded in my 12 teamer. Start QB/2RB/3WR/TE/flex, 1/2 ppr for WR/TE only. Up to 4 year contracts per player.1.01, 2014 1st (probably mid-late), Russel Wilson (2 yr), DeAngelo Williams (2 yr)forAlfred Morris (3 yr)
That 's a lot of wow for Morris, imo even in mandatory start 2RBs.Is Morris really worth anything like that? I could see him maybe going straight up for the 1.1, or straight up for Russell Wilson, but both of those plus a future 1st? That seems a bit steep.

'coolnerd said:
'Lott said:
Is Morris really worth anything like that? I could see him maybe going straight up for the 1.1, or straight up for Russell Wilson, but both of those plus a future 1st? That seems a bit steep.yeah, way steep IMO

'coolnerd said:
'Lott said:
Is Morris really worth anything like that? I could see him maybe going straight up for the 1.1, or straight up for Russell Wilson, but both of those plus a future 1st? That seems a bit steep.yeah, way steep IMOYeah, he overpaid for Morris. Personally, I would take the 1.01 straight up for Morris, though I can see the argument to the contrary. Including three more pieces was overkill.

Users who are viewing this thread