What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What is the kindest thing you have done (1 Viewer)

Not to sound like some goody two shoes, but since there are 3 pages of guys bragging about their ability to be underhanded.  I thought we could have some stories about guys doing good things to promote Fantasy Football.  Because really, it's not that hard to be a jack***, it's a lot harder to be kind.

For example, I wanted to get my dad into fantasy football, so I convinced him to join my league.  By mid-season half his team was injured (he had Deuce, J. Walker, Caddy, Bulger, A. Green).  And my team had some good depth so I gave him a good deal on plax, FWP, Jimmy Smith, and a couple other guys.  He ended up making the playoffs, and I didn't.  But I know he'll be back next year.
So you screwed 10 other guys to help out your Dad?
:X

Not about my kindness- but others:

I live in gulfport ms. I was hit hard by Katrina- lost my apartment, a car, and most of my belongings. I am still battling with insurance 8 months later. A bunch of people here at FBG's donated money to help FBG's in need. I received much more help from FBG that from Red Cross ($300) and FEMA ($0) combined. Some great things happen here.
That's great! Hope all is well with you and your family. Good Luck!P.S.--Those who donated appreciate the fact that you didn't spend the money on a family vacation as someone else here did. :thumbdown: If we had known then what that t00l was gonna do you would have gotten even more money.
:unsure: :popcorn:

:lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread