What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What QB could I trade for? (1 Viewer)

Ragewithhurley

Footballguy
12 team PPR/My team consists of
QB: Deshaun Watson
RB: Bijan Robinson
RB: James Cook
WR : Amari Cooper
WR: Jahan Dotson
TE: T.J. Hockenson
FLEX: Kyren Williams
with notable bench players Samaje Perine, Diontae Johnson, Tyler Higbee, Kyler Murray, Jonathan Taylor and Cooper Kupp.

I feel like my weak link is at QB and after next week I will have 4 RB's all of which are of value. I was thinking of using one RB for a consistent QB with maybe having to throw another player in to make it happen.
But what QB can I actually go after? I was thinking of trading either James Cook or J.T. and maybe a filler for a QB but just don't know how much value they have for a decent QB in return.

I personally wouldn't trade anyone from your starters because you don't have the depth to recover who you're trading away. Your best bet is to trade away JT or Kupp and hopefully get a good QB from a team who's like 2-0 and has an extra one on their bench. Maybe they can throw in another depth guy if they are high on one of those players. Is there no options to stream QBs? I did that in my 12 team PPR last season and won the 'chip. Hell, I had Jarrett Stidham starting for me in the championship. Pickup/play QBs based on each week's matchups. Look for either QBs going against weak pass defenses and/or ones whose game script might force them to pass a lot. Hold onto Watson for at least a little bit to see if he can turn it around at least enough to use in positive matchups. You can make it work.

It totally depends on who in your league has 2 qbs-- and where are they week at. I would be stingy with your RBs as they hold such a high value with the current injury landscape-- you can never have enough!

Moving one of those guys for a top flight qb does make you better-- but seek out the right owner with multiple qbs and you should be able to get a good deal.

IMO, any one of those guys is worth a middle tier qb (cousins, Lawrence, Dak, + a piece back) or an elite qb straight up

I wouldn't force anything. What is on waivers? You may be able to stream based on matchups and be just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread