What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What QBs are in your Championship game? (1 Viewer)

In both my leagues, the high points winners won by over 200 points, but lost in the semis.

League 1)

McNabb, Wells, Moreno, Austin, S Smith (NYG), Gates, Hartley :blackdot:

vs

Rivers, Peterson, J. Charles, A Bryant, Nicks, Da. Clark, K. Brown

League 2)

Young, Benson, J. Charles, A Johnson, Ca Johnson, F Davis, Prater

vs

Rivers, Jacobs, F Jackson, Welker, Meacham, Scaife, Bironas

The only constants are Rivers and J Charles :unsure:

If you put these teams up there iafter the draft, I don't think any would make my list of contenders.

Last edited by a moderator:
Orton v. Rivers 16-team dynasty

I have Orton, and am thinking about putting Brohm in for the big game. I am not going to win or lose based on QB play - but could be the only team in the country to have Brohm as my starting QB in the championship game. I could be on Letterman if I pull that off.

pacman_fl said:
Choke said:
pacman_fl said:
12 team dynasty #2 (start 2) - Brees/Rodgers
:lmao:
This is my team. All TDs are 6 pts and we get distance bonus. My RBs suck (intentionally since this is the 2nd year and the RBs were my "3rd year plan"). The WRs are good too. Pretty stoked about this QB combo for the next few years.As for the thread, definitely some trends. Schaub was a nice pickup for many in re-drafts (including me). Glad he stayed healthy. I don't see many Garrard led teams though ;)
I have Garrard as a backup on all my Schaub teams..................

pacman_fl said:
Choke said:
pacman_fl said:
12 team dynasty #2 (start 2) - Brees/Rodgers
:lmao:
This is my team. All TDs are 6 pts and we get distance bonus. My RBs suck (intentionally since this is the 2nd year and the RBs were my "3rd year plan"). The WRs are good too. Pretty stoked about this QB combo for the next few years.As for the thread, definitely some trends. Schaub was a nice pickup for many in re-drafts (including me). Glad he stayed healthy. I don't see many Garrard led teams though ;)
I have Garrard as a backup on all my Schaub teams..................
Garrard is also my backup to Brady - only in the semi's so far.

Rodgers v Warner in one league

Rodgers v Romo in another.

Both teams with Rodgers have the most points and have cruised through the season. The guy was a huge value pick this year in both leagues.

Both 12 team, non-PPR leagues:

Brees (me) vs Peyton/VY - (4 player Keeper)

Rodgers vs McNabb - (Redraft. A pretty popular pairing, it seems)

I am in 3 Super Bowls here are my QBs and my opponets

League one

Eli Manning - My team

Aaron Rogers - Opponent

League two

Peyton Manning - My team

Aaron Rodgers - Opponent

League three

McNabb - My team

Aaron Rodgers - Opponent

Guess who I am rooting hard against....LOL.

12 team PPR league, 6 points for passing tds

(me) Schaub -currently the leagues # 5 scoring QB

vs (him) P Manning-currently the leagues #2 scoring QB

I'm in a 12 team league, and I am in the championship game. I have Schaub/Roethlesberger(we can start a 2nd QB in the Flex or OP spot - I still am amazed that I drafted both of them)

The other guy has Rogers.

For the 4 leagues I am in:

1: Schaub vs. Big Ben (or Warner)

2: Rodgers vs. Big Ben

3: Schaub vs. Rodgers

4: Rodgers vs. Warner (or Favre)

Ironically, no Peyton, Brees, or Brady in the finals of my leagues...

McNabb vs Rivers

[i own Peyton in this league, and am Toilet Bowlin' - Brees owner got knocked out last week]

Rodgers (me) vs Warner

[Manning owner got knocked out last week - Brees owner didnt make it]

Palmer (me) vs Rivers

[Manning owner got knocked out in a close game last week - Brees owner didnt make it]

Rodgers (me) vs Alex Smith.

My opponent barely made the playoffs and his QB situation was awful, started Cutler most of the year. But picked up Campbell to beat the best team in the league last week in the playoffs and then someone conveniently cut Alex Smith so he picked him up this week.

Brees vs. E Manning (me)

The strategy of paying virtually nothing for QBs at the auction pays off again.

Alex Smith and Peyton Manning in one (and it should be Palmer instead of Manning :lmao:

Brady and Rivers in the other.

-QG

Two championship games for me and I've got Warner vs. Rodgers and Schaub vs. Rodgers..Should be interesting..

Users who are viewing this thread