What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What surprised you at your draft? (1 Viewer)

I am going to try to make sure this isn't a TLDR.

Anyways we do our local auction league the Tuesday after Labor Day every year. It is a mixture of men and women. One women shows up every year with her husband not planning to draft, but is we have an odd number she will draft.

She has her 3 favorite players Peyton, Peterson and Reggie Bush and she always gets them when she drafts, usually we will run her up a bit on the players but not too bad.

This year though she pissed off my husband and he decided to run her all the way up on her players. We have a 200 dollar budget and you must leave the draft with 14 players and have to be able to bid a dollar on a player. She got Peterson for 83, Bush for 22 and then my husband ran her up to 84 dollars for Peyton. She had 11 dollars left to fill out her lineup. I think Peyton could repeat last year, Peterson could have his 2000 yard season and Bush could have a career year and she would miss the playoffs still.

Besides Peyton in the 1st round, QBs fell like crazy in my FFPC draft.

I got A-Aron in the 4th and Cam Newton in the 11th.
That's interesting. I'm doing a high buy-in one tonight. If A-Rod fell to the 4th I would switch strategies and grab him.

Users who are viewing this thread