What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What to do with CJ Anderson? Who should I go after in waivers? (1 Viewer)

dfine1966

Footballguy
There is no trading in league. 12 team league, 20 Roster spots. Anderson is on the back of my bench. I have J. Conner, J. Jacobs, K. Drake J. Jackson, Chris Thompson plus Anderson. I have only a few options. I can drop him or keep him. I could drop him for maybe DeAndre Washington, (backup to Jacobs). Neither of Conner's backups are available. I could go after Ballage for Miami which would cover Drake. I like Jordan Wilkins(INDY) and he is available. Also Ty Johnson(DET)(Now the 2nd back) is available. My WR are pretty good.
(Beckham, Edelman, Tyrell Williams, DJ Chark, Conley, Sanu, AJ Brown.
I don't think I need a WR. My TE's are good, McDonald, Cook and Doyle (TE important in my league 1.5 PPR)
I'll need a kicker next week with Gould off, but I can worry about that next week.
My defense is suspect, but could they could get better as the year goes on (Jacksonville) . I could drop Anderson for another defense. (Sea, SF, KC, Det and Indy) are available
What should I do with Anderson. Should I hold onto him to see if he gets picked up or help myself with one of the players or teams that I suggested?

I'd personally go with Ballage.  I think Drake is going to end up being traded sooner or later.  The Dolphins have already had discussions according to the news reports.  I'm not excited about any Dolphins on my team but if Ballage ends up the starter, I would rather have him than Wilkins, Johnson, or a running back that has already been released from one team.

I would drop him for TY Johnson, Wilkins or Ballege.  I would put them in that order as well.  Johnson and Wilkins have much more upside than Ballage.  If the starter gets hurt they are in a much better situation than Ballege.  If you want a higher floor guy then Ballage is probably the guy because his path to consistent touches is a little easier than the other two.  But for the last guy on my bench I would rather go with the upside. 

Users who are viewing this thread