What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What to do with Taysom Hill? (1 Viewer)

highlander23

Footballguy
In a standard Yahoo League that let's Hill be eligible at QB and TE. In most cases, the answer would be put Hill at TE. However, I have Kelce! For this week I'm slotting Hill in at Utility, but am wondering if it is worth trading him. Or maybe just run him out there as my utility each week and be happy with it....although I don't know if he will be very consistent. My team is in 1st place and looks like this-

QB- Kyler Murray, Trevor Lawrence, Hill
RB- AJ Dillon, Ezekiel Elliott, Miles Sanders, Raheem Mostert, Rachaad White, Cordarrelle Patterson on IR
WR- Cooper Kupp, Tee Higgins, Chris Godwin, Curtis Samuel
TE- Kelce and Hill

If I were to try to make a trade, what would be a fair price to ask? Hill is such a strange player to value...I'm having trouble with it.

In a standard Yahoo League that let's Hill be eligible at QB and TE. In most cases, the answer would be put Hill at TE. However, I have Kelce! For this week I'm slotting Hill in at Utility, but am wondering if it is worth trading him. Or maybe just run him out there as my utility each week and be happy with it....although I don't know if he will be very consistent. My team is in 1st place and looks like this-

QB- Kyler Murray, Trevor Lawrence, Hill
RB- AJ Dillon, Ezekiel Elliott, Miles Sanders, Raheem Mostert, Rachaad White, Cordarrelle Patterson on IR
WR- Cooper Kupp, Tee Higgins, Chris Godwin, Curtis Samuel
TE- Kelce and Hill

If I were to try to make a trade, what would be a fair price to ask? Hill is such a strange player to value...I'm having trouble with it.
I have this same issue, but I have Dallas Goedert in a dynasty keep league with auction values. I have been offered an early/mid 2024 2nd round Rookie Draft Pick and James Cook on rookie contract for him. If I didn't have so many good backs then I would probably accept. I have B.Hall, J.Taylor, J.Robinson/T.Etienne, R.Stevenson and Michael Carter all on good contracts with all but Robinson and Carter on multi-years. How long until Cook will be good and what the prospect of NO continuing to use Hill is the question.

I would trade him away as fast as I could. He will not be consistent. It takes a specific game script for him to be utilized enough to be worthwhile. Plus I think he diminishes his usage when Winston comes back. I would sell as soon as I could.

Users who are viewing this thread