What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What would PIT want from SD for the #32 pick? (1 Viewer)

cstu

Footballguy
The Chargers are very interested in drafting an OT but the #19 seems better used on Chad Jackson. At #32, Scott or Colledge should still be on the board and I was wondering what the Steelers would want in addition to the Chargers #50 pick.

Would probably take the 50, a 5th, and a 2nd next year(or a 3rd this year). I think thats the right value. I dont have the chart in front of me.

Seems like an AC question to me. ;)

I suggest you call the Steelers front office instead of a FF website.

The Chargers are very interested in drafting an OT but the #19 seems better used on Chad Jackson. At #32, Scott or Colledge should still be on the board and I was wondering what the Steelers would want in addition to the Chargers #50 pick.
Don't do it AJ....

Don't do it AJ....
:lmao:

LT :yes:

The Steelers need a WR, RB and could use some depth at LB, DL and CB. I don't see them waiting until 50 to make their first pick.

The Steelers need a WR, RB and could use some depth at LB, DL and CB. I don't see them waiting until 50 to make their first pick.
I know it won't happen, but either would the trade down, so my answer isMichael Turner.

Users who are viewing this thread