What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What's Normal? - When you set an alarm to wake up, do you regularly use the snooze button? (1 Viewer)

When you set an alarm to wake up, do you regularly use the snooze button?

• Yes

Votes: 53 35.1%
  • No

Votes: 98 64.9%

• Total voters
Every day (1 time) unless I'm getting up early to catch a flight or something.

"Alexa, snooze."

In the past, I turned off my alarm and then would fall back asleep. Now I hit the snooze button but usually get up with a minute or so and then turn the alarm off.

I’m truly surprised by the distribution. It feels like everyone I know hits snooze and talks about it.

I couldn’t drown it out and fall back asleep if I tried. It goes off, I’m up.

Pro tip: Put your alarm clock on the other side of the room, way out of immediate reach. You have to get up to turn it off/snooze. At that point, you're already out of bed and mostly awake.

Pro tip: Put your alarm clock on the other side of the room, way out of immediate reach. You have to get up to turn it off/snooze. At that point, you're already out of bed and mostly awake.
Tried that in college. All that did was help me perfect my eight foot bed dive

One of my nephews was so bad about oversleeping he had to get an alarm clock that had a little flying spinner that you had to get up and find to turn the alarm off.

Like this.

It takes me more than 9 minutes to find the will and motivation to get out of my comfortable bed and be vertical in the cold world out there. In the bed all is well. Outside, people are awful all over. Many, many days I could just say F it, roll over, consequences be damned. Need that snooze button.

I'm probably backwards from most - when I was younger, I never snoozed. I was up when the alarm went off. Now, honestly more driven by working from home more and having a more flexible schedule, I snooze at least 1x all the time.

Never, I found that if I hit the snooze and fall back asleep I feel worse when I wake back up.

That being said I usually wake up 15 minutes before my alarm goes off.

Waking up is ... a challenge. I wish I didn't snooze, but I do very much, or just sleep through it.

Users who are viewing this thread