What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What's your favorite Fantasy Football team name (1 Viewer)

i use Multiple Scoregasms for the past 2 seasonsbut iv heard a good one like "faulk you"what do you guys use..

Last edited by a moderator:
Check fflm.com and go to "customer leagues." Tons of sites - takes some time to browse and some suck, but you can find some good stuff that way - names, logos, graphics, etc etc.

My personal team names have been NJ Enema Bandits, EZMeat, Intruders, MudSharks.My favorite is from another team in one of my leagues this year...Olsen Twin Stalkers.

Besides Fighting Wombats, I use Belligerent Yeti in some leagues. Other names from leagues I'm in:Pillaging WookiesSinister Moose ClubPustulant Slugs

In the money league my best friend and myself are in, last season's name was:

Drunk Soul Brothers

(Popular music listeners might pick up the reference.)

My personal team names have been NJ Enema Bandits, EZMeat, Intruders, MudSharks.My favorite is from another team in one of my leagues this year...Olsen Twin Stalkers.
Thank you, Frank Zappa. May you rest in peace.

ZAPPA-FREAK!! ;)

Never used it, but the best one I've ever seen belonged to a team owned by a woman... "Victorious Secret" :shock: :wub:

Hey somebody mentioned my name.I like these 3 from one of my leagues:Spastic ColonsKY JelliesEnginerds (team co owned by 2 engineers)

Victorious SecretThe name I use for pretty much all of my teams. I know its already been mentioned, but I think its the best.

This is not mine, but awhile back this topic came up, and someone said an African-American friend of theirs named his team The Knee Grows

I thought that was hilarious.

Inspired by a league I played in a couple years back where team names had to be "Simpsons" related, I have been naming my teams the Shelbyville Homerhaters recently.Dunno if that my favorite....but it's catchy.

The KY JellyfishStautory ApesCroctch Crickets with RiketsSmoking RoachesGenital WarthogsLeftover MeatloafUgandan Pickleweasels

six years and counting, SlutPigs in Heat

My logo:

Pigs.gif

I also like when my opponent suffers the "Wrath of Monkey Island"

To add to the FSU theme........not sure if you guys remember this but, a Gator fan player I knew was named "Eyes wide right"-----that's anti-FSU but clever nonetheless

Fudge MoccassinsPoop Steam (inspired by walking my dog on a cold football morning)Bullish Hitters (say it real fast three times)LungbutterCajones (co-owned by a pair of trash talkers)

Users who are viewing this thread