What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

where to rank BUSH? (1 Viewer)

puffkit

Footballguy
trying to figure where to rank BUSH in a 0.5pt/PPR league? does he rank above SA, Addai or Westy? i draft at 6 and am considering him....saints offense is intoxicating.

I'd rank 'em : Addai/Bush/Westbrook/Alexander.

Alexander is on the downside of his career and only put up numbers in the 2nd half last year because he was getting a TON of carries. He was a sub-4.0/carry down the stretch so his numbers were deceiving. And if that foot isn't fully healed the rigors of the NFL will make it flare up!

I've had my two drafts this year and I'm glad there were two owners that didn't make me think about whether or not to take Alexander. One took him too early and the other paid $65 for him.

I have the four of them really close together in a 0.5 PPR league. Personally, I would go with Addai here, with Alexander my 2nd choice. I worry about Westbrook's fragility & Tony Hunt stealing some goal line work. I like Reggie a lot but I think Alexander & Addai have a higher ceiling than he does, especially considering it's not a full point per reception.

Users who are viewing this thread