What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which 4 LBs would you start? (1 Viewer)

ejchoi

Footballguy
HartwellLehman (out)WitherspoonWongDerrick JohnsonBoss BaileyDaryl SmithDavid ThorntonWhich 4 to start?I'm thinking Hartwell, Witherspoon, Smith, and Johnson/Wong

Hartwell

Lehman (out)

Witherspoon

Wong

Derrick Johnson

Boss Bailey

Daryl Smith

David Thornton

Which 4 to start?

I'm thinking Hartwell, Witherspoon, Smith, and Johnson/Wong
not sure of your scoring but I would likely go Witherspoon, Johnson (will eat up Collins), Hartwell (wk 1 I am hoping was an abberation), and the 4th is a tough call but I might try Wong...I have him as well and the houston offense looks terrible to they will likely be on the field a lot

WitherspoonDaryl SmithWong JohnsonHartwell ?? - I was disappointed with him vs Philly. I know that Philly was not a good matchup because they run so seldom but he was totally MIA in that game. As far as I could tell he wasn't on the field on passing downs. I assumed that he was injured until he finally made a tackle in the 4th quarter. I am benching him so, it is safe to say, he should blow up tomorrow.

I would go HartwellJohnson Witherspoon WongI agree with the poster who said Wong will be on the field alot. Also, I think Hartwell will have a big week and Johnson should continue his early success.

Ditto it comes down to Hartwell vs. Smith with Johnson Wong and Witherspoon as solid locks. I like hartwell in this case- over daryl smith if you are playing the matchups. Against Baltimore- one of the more agresssive defenses, the Indy O-line allowed no sacks and rarely was Manning even pressured. Id look for more of the same this week. Smith's stats will suffer so its Hartwell- regardless of how he does.

Hartwell

Lehman (out)

Witherspoon

Wong

Derrick Johnson

Boss Bailey

Daryl Smith

David Thornton

Which 4 to start?

I'm thinking Hartwell, Witherspoon, Smith, and Johnson/Wong
not sure of your scoring but I would likely go Witherspoon, Johnson (will eat up Collins), Hartwell (wk 1 I am hoping was an abberation), and the 4th is a tough call but I might try Wong...I have him as well and the houston offense looks terrible to they will likely be on the field a lot
I second that.Witherspoon

Hartwell

Johnson

Wong

Users who are viewing this thread