What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which AFC Title game do you want to see? (1 Viewer)

Which AFC Title game do you want to see?

• Denver @ Indy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NE @ Indy

• Pitt @ Denver

• Pitt @ NE

• Total voters
I expect Indy-NE to win in a landslide, but I'm sick of that game. (Of course, I'll be super excited if we get it though.)I'd rather see Pitt-Den.I'll say this though: djcolts and other Indy fans on this board have been extremely classy, realistic and good natured all season long. I've gained a lot of respect for Colts fans this year, and I would hope they win it all if they make it. :thumbup:

I expect Indy-NE to win in a landslide, but I'm sick of that game. (Of course, I'll be super excited if we get it though.)

I'd rather see Pitt-Den.

I'll say this though: djcolts and other Indy fans on this board have been extremely classy, realistic and good natured all season long. I've gained a lot of respect for Colts fans this year, and I would hope they win it all if they make it. :thumbup:
:goodposting: To which I'll add:

For all of my good natured ribbing of Peyton Manning, is there a more likable superstar in the NFL right now without a ring?

As soon as my Patriots are out of the playoffs (assuming that happens), then I'm rooting for Peyton to win it all.

I'd love to see the Steelers have a chance at going into New England and getting some payback for 2001 and 2004.
'97 payback not good enough for you? ;) That, and I think Pittsburgh has a better chance against Denver.

New England @ Indy would be EPIC in my opinion. I would just hope it ould live up to the hype.However, I don't think that's what we'll end up with.

Users who are viewing this thread