What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which DL to keep (1 Viewer)

jm192

Footballguy
Keeper/dynasty league where we keep 15 players.

On defense, start 2 DL, 2 LB, 2 DB, 2 defensive flex.

Scoring:
1.5 points per solo or assist.
6 points per sack.
2 points per pass defended,
5 points per INT.
3 points per forced fumble,
3 points per fumble recorvery

I’ve won the league the last 2 years, and expect to be competitive again this year.

At DL, I have Myles Garrett, Cam Jordan, and Josh Allen.

Garrett is obvious.

Jordan was a BIG part of me winning it this past season. Monster in the semi-finals and finals. He’s also 33.

Josh Allen finished 13 points behind Jordan in our league. He’s 25. He had a 10 sack season back in 2019.

Thanks in advance! Leave a link, will help in return

I would keep all three. Who are you dropping if you keep all 3? This is not a question that can be answered without knowing who the keeper decisions are between. If it's just between Allen and Jordan then it's a coin flip and I would lean a bit towards Allen. However, in MFL he is considered a LB so you may want to check that also.

I would keep all three. Who are you dropping if you keep all 3? This is not a question that can be answered without knowing who the keeper decisions are between. If it's just between Allen and Jordan then it's a coin flip and I would lean a bit towards Allen. However, in MFL he is considered a LB so you may want to check that also.
This one is on Yahoo. Both are DL.

On offense:
Burrow
Barkley
ETN
Montgomery
CEH
Eli Mitchell
Tyreke Hill
Lamb
Higgins
Mark Andrews

On Defense
Micah Parson
Kendricks
Garrett
Jordan/Allen
Jeremy Chinn

I would drop Chinn or CEH. DB's are a like kickers. You can always find a starter one on waivers.
I like the idea of throwing Chinn back.

On offense, I also have Nico Collins, Gallup, and Terrace Marshall Jr.

Should I keep any of those over a 3rd DL? I assume not. I like CEH over those 3, and you mentioned throwing CEH back.

Users who are viewing this thread