What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which LB should I pick up? (1 Viewer)

mektarus

Footballguy
I want to pick up a LB off the WW and the best three available seem to be:Antonio PierceOdell ThurmanKarlos Dansby

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy crap. I can see Dansby being available, but even he is capable of good numbers.I like Pierce strictly on tackles, but Thurman adds multiple dimensions depending on your scoring syste,I have Thurman on my squad but would probably trade him for Pierce if the other owner wanted to. If it is a keeper league, take Thurman and you will not regret it for the next 10 years.

These guys are available?!?!?!

I'd go for Thurman.
My thoughts exactly! How are these guys available? Unless it's a start 1 IDP only type league line-up, these are top LB's and should all be able to provide good value. IMO, I'd go Odell Thurman. Pierce is a close 2nd, but all 3 are good.

We start 3 idp's but only carry a 16 man roster. And actually, while I was trying to make my decision all three were picked up. :wall: I have a feeling I'm not the only one from my league who frequents the FBG forums. I ended up picking up Jeremiah Trotter instead but the guy who picked up Thurman and Dansby dropped Brookings and DeAngelo Hall (both have a bye week this week) so I'm thinking about dropping Trotter and picking up one of them instead. What do you guys think?

Last edited by a moderator:
We start 3 idp's but only carry a 16 man roster. And actually, while I was trying to make my decision all three were picked up. :wall: I have a feeling I'm not the only one from my league who frequents the FBG forums. I ended up picking up Jeremiah Trotter instead but the guy who picked up Thurman and Dansby dropped Brookings and DeAngelo Hall (both have a bye week this week) so I'm thinking about dropping Trotter and picking up one of them instead. What do you guys think?
Keep trotter.

Keep trotter.
:goodposting:

Users who are viewing this thread