What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which Of The Teams That Haven't Won A Playoff Game In 10+ Years Is Mostly Likely To Win One Next? (1 Viewer)

Which Team Will Be The First To Win A Playoff Game?

• Bears

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Bengals

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Lions

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Raiders

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • Dolphins

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Giants

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Jets

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Anarchy99

Footballguy
The candidates are NYG (2011), NYJ (2010), CHI (2010), LVR (2002), MIA (2000), DET (1991), and CIN (1990).

I'm guessing most will say the Dolphins. The Raiders have started off this season doing well, but there is still a long way to go to get to the playoffs . . . and then actually win a game.

FitzMagic proved that Miami is just 1 QB away from being pretty solid in this league. 10-6 last season and missed the Playoffs, many felt Fitz could have gotten them into the Playoffs had they utilized him even more. And that's Ryan Fitzpatrick we're talking about, not some upstart big armed Rookie or 2nd year guy and Miami doesn't have one of those despite drafting Tua. 

So yeah, likely the Miami Dolphins although if I were going to bet money it would be on one of the others. I think Detroit is going to hurt some people in the coming years. Kneecaps will be the least of opposing teams concerns. I never saw Goff get his jersey dirty in the 1st half the other night...just saying their OL is going to be tremendous and if they can find one more really nice piece to put in there, already have Pro Bowl LT and C, look how bad Miami is on their OL and they continue to flounder on offense. 

Early but I see zero votes for the New Jersey teams

In the last five years those two are 1-9 in the first 2 weeks

Good that they don’t ever give their fans false hope this year might be different

@Anarchy99 longest streaks are Bengals (1990) and Lions (1991), correct?

I voted Dolphins but I could see Fields being really good and carrying his team past the WC round

I doubt David Carr ever wins a playoff game but  :shrug:

I don't think any of those teams are going to make the playoffs this season. 

I would probably say: Giants/Bengals/Raiders are the most likely 3. I don't think any of the other teams are even close. I realize the Dolphins almost made it last year, but I think(and always felt) that was fluky. Giants in a poor division, Bengals have a bunch of young talent, and Raiders are probably the best team right now.

Users who are viewing this thread