What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which offer to accept in PPR dynasty (poll) (1 Viewer)

Which trade offer in 12 team PPR Dynasty

• Trade 1.7 & 2.1 for 1.5

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Trade 1.7 & 2.1 for Derrick Henry

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Trade Melvin Gordon, TE Henry, 1.7, and 2.1 FOR Gurley, Reed, 1.5

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Keep what ya got!

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

CabinFever

Footballguy
I have 3 offers I'm considering in a PPR dynasty league, which should I take (if any)

Current Roster:

Winston, Rivers, Palmer

Gordon, Miller, Lacy, Gore, Jon Wililams, Jacquizz Rodgers, Draughn, Alfred Blue, Matt JonesJulio, AJG, Cooks, White, Snead, Desean, PattersonHenry, EbronPicks 1.7, 2.1

Last edited by a moderator:
#1 - a bit too much in value to go up 2 spots.  if there was a backend compensation like a later 2nd, I would do it to get one of the top rookies, but not for both picks
#2 - I would not include the 2.1 pick with that offer, thus too much there also
#3 - I prefer Gordon, Henry and 1.7.  Reed gets hurt too much, Gurley just on the wrong team.  My preference is Gordon/Henry and 7th.

I don't really like any of these offers for you.  The only offer I would entertain would be the picks only offer but only if there is a player that you think is a must get at 1.05.  I don't have anybody in mind at that spot that I must have so I would pass.

The other offers are also seem like they are significantly more than I would be willing to do.  It's not really even close to entertaining them for me.  I keep what you got.          

Interesting.

You need RB help.  You have outstanding WRs, your QB is stable, and Hunter Henry is a nice dynasty TE.

I don't like the 1.7 and 2.1 for 1.5.  Hate to give up those picks to move up 2 slots......and see the top 3 RBs go in the 1st 4 picks, which certainly could happen.  I would like it more if it were the 1.4 or 1.3 pick.

1.7 and 2.1 for Derrick Henry isn't a bad offer.....but you would be overpaying a little.  Henry will be the main guy in TEN sometime in the future, he will be a decent RB3 this year, and Gordon/Miller holds your fort down for the time being.   I would try to save one of the picks and counter with a player instead.  

The Gordon/Henry/1.7/2.1 for Gurley/Reed/1.5 is a very interesting offer, but I would pass.  Gordon is the best player in the deal, and Reed is too injury prone to make up the difference.  Plus, the 1.5 probably isn't going to net you the RB prospect that you would like, so this deal is like moving in place but taking on more risk.

Grab Gurley/Reed/1.5 

Reed hands down can change a team.  
How big is the league if you dont mind me asking?

Top Tight Ends play a very HIGH value in deeper leagues, so I would say if the league is deeper that 12+ make the move and dont look back!

I absolutely LOVE Derrick Henry and think he is going to be a STUD. Ive bought him in every league I am in. If you can acquire him now, now is the time to do so, before its too late. The dude is a monster. I was watching rookie and last years highlights, and I am nothing But EXCITED I am finally on the right path as long as my Rebuild goes. It couldnt have gone much better....

In the offseason I acquired the 1.1,1.2.1.6 1.7 2.1, which I then turned into 1.1,  Sammy Watkins. 1.4 1.6 1.7 2.1

My question for you is  Davis VS. Williams.

@4 I am obviously drafting the best WR available..... The top 3 picks INCLUDING ME, need RBs... SO i am assuming BOTH WRS will be available at 4, and i am REALLY hoping the other falls 1 pick down to 6! If not... and Mike Williams and Corey Davis are available at 4, who do I take??? Theyre both very good... I think whats sealing the deal for me with DAVIS is, his route running, and YAC ability.... while also being a good 50/50 jump ball guy. If Williams is gone at 6, Do I take OJ Howard and John Ross? or Do I skip out on Ross?

@4 I am obviously drafting the best WR available..... The top 3 picks INCLUDING ME, need RBs... SO i am assuming BOTH WRS will be available at 4, and i am REALLY hoping the other falls 1 pick down to 6! If not... and Mike Williams and Corey Davis are available at 4, who do I take??? Theyre both very good... I think whats sealing the deal for me with DAVIS is, his route running, and YAC ability.... while also being a good 50/50 jump ball guy. If Williams is gone at 6, Do I take OJ Howard and John Ross? or Do I skip out on Ross?
It is not smart to lock into a position for a certain draft pick.  You never know how the draft will unfold and could miss out on the better player by forcing a certain position.  This is especially true early in the draft.      

Users who are viewing this thread