What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which Player on Your Teams Are You Most Concerned About? (1 Viewer)

Hot Sauce Guy

Footballguy
I know we’re all basking in the glow of drafting, looking at out teams like :wub:

But it hasn’t all been good news this week.

Me? Starting to have above average regrets/concerns about JK Dobbins. :oldunsure:

Who ya got?

In my dynasty I am worried about all my QBs...
I have Hurts - whom everyone seems high on, but has mixed reports out of camp,
Mac Jones - So many questions about that O.
And Kenny Pickett with his small hands...

Won that league 2 years ago, but sold out to get Brees that year and then he retired...
Rebuilding my QB room...

In my league which is dynasty, I'm most concerned about my numero uno, Swift. Not because I don't think he'll do great, but versus the 3-year window expectations for each player, I think he presents the greatest risk.

All my drafts are this weekend.

Sold my Lumineers tickets because of draft(great tickets at me)

I'm most concered about drafting 10th and 12th respectively

Went WR/WR/WR so have
Akers/Penny/Mitchell as my three RB's---worried they're always going to have an injury pop up each week and it will go down to the wire if all three play that week. But all three are capable of exploding each week so couldn't pass them up where I got them.

Alvin Kamara…..I think the fantasy community is being a little too optimistic regarding his legal situation.

Ezekiel Elliott - still have him in Dynasty and will be looking to sell if he starts strong. I have him in Redraft and was able to take him at 5.10 - where I couldn't avoid the value, but I am optimistic he will have a strong year but always worried about injuries and when that cliff is coming.

Ezekiel Elliott - still have him in Dynasty and will be looking to sell if he starts strong. I have him in Redraft and was able to take him at 5.10 - where I couldn't avoid the value, but I am optimistic he will have a strong year but always worried about injuries and when that cliff is coming.
Zeke in late round 5 is amazing value. I just don’t see much upside. He fell to round 5 in my draft as well. I took AJ Dillon over him. I think Dillon is gonna score 15 TD’s and catch 40 balls. I wouldn’t be shocked if Zeke outscored him. We shall see.

Lamb and Pitts. Passed on Adams for Lamb and Waller for Pitts. Starting to have real remorse over both.
You took both dudes at ADP.

Adams is going 3-5 picks ahead of Lamb because with Adams there’s a proven track record and Lamb is all upside that hasn’t yet delivered.

And Waller is typically taken several rounds after Pitts, especially since he’s been hurt all preseason (or holding out) - regardless, Pitts is a 2nd/3rd round pick and Waller a 5th/6th. I’ve seen him go in the 7th.

So you didn’t pass on those two - you just didn’t reach for them. Good job, you got two likely higher scoring players as a result.

Alvin Kamara…..I think the fantasy community is being a little too optimistic regarding his legal situation.
I think he’s a lock for a 2023 suspension at this point.

I’m listening to the legal community on this one, not the FF.

Sure, there’s a greater than zero chance that something crazy happens to accelerate some of this, but it’s not a lot greater than zero according to the legal analysts on the twitters.

I think he’s a lock for a 2023 suspension at this point.

I’m listening to the legal community on this one, not the FF.

Sure, there’s a greater than zero chance that something crazy happens to accelerate some of this, but it’s not a lot greater than zero according to the legal analysts on the twitters.
That’s what I am hearing too. I did hear from a legal expert somewhere who said it’s unlikely he gets suspended this year which made me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Unfortunately, his last comment was he thinks there is a 75% chance Kamara does not get suspended which took that feeling away.

It all sounds good until it doesn’t.

Users who are viewing this thread