What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which Team is Tied for League Lead in Sacks and INTs? (1 Viewer)

The Duff Man

Footballguy
This team has also dealt with the following significant injuries this year:

QB1, QB2, QB3,

RB1

WR1, WR2, WR3

CB1, CB2

FS1

Out of a playoff spot today (see above...starting 4th string QB....lol) this team will likely make it if they win out, and have one of the easiest schedules left which includes TB, Jax and Atl.

QB1, QB2, QB3,

RB1

WR1, WR2, WR3

CB1, CB2

FS1

Out of a playoff spot today (see above...starting 4th string QB....lol) this team will likely make it if they win out, and have one of the easiest schedules left which includes TB, Jax and Atl.
Just by looking at Jacksonville's schedule I don't see any team they play that fits that description.

I'm assuming you are referring to Buffalo, but they aren't tied for the league lead in sacks (they have 36; KC and Balt have 38, GB and NO have 37). They also aren't starting their 4th string QB; Manuel started in week 11, before their bye.

Also, Buffalo doesn't likely make the playoffs if they win out, they need a significant amount of help.

Was thinking this was a joke about the Packers...then got to INTs.

GB is also tied I think for the lead in sacks somehow...thought that was amazing. Among those tied though, they are in dead last in takeaways.

I'm assuming you are referring to Buffalo, but they aren't tied for the league lead in sacks (they have 36; KC and Balt have 38, GB and NO have 37). They also aren't starting their 4th string QB; Manuel started in week 11, before their bye.

Also, Buffalo doesn't likely make the playoffs if they win out, they need a significant amount of help.
According to NFL.com, the Bills are tied for the INT and sack lead.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?seasonType=REG&offensiveStatisticCategory=null&d-447263-n=1&d-447263-o=2&d-447263-p=1&d-447263-s=DEFENSIVE_SACKS&tabSeq=2&season=2013&akmobile=ios-tablet&role=OPP&Submit=Go&archive=false&akcarrier=other&conference=null&defensiveStatisticCategory=INTERCEPTIONS&qualified=false

The lol was about being forced to start a 4th string QB in an NFL game - Tuel vrs KC. Not that they were currently starting their 4th string.

Bills only need several teams ahead of them to go 4-1, some they need 3-2. That is not "considerable help"

I dont think they will make it either, they wont win out. But you have to admit that is an impressive list of injuries to still be close. They win at least two of their games if the QBs were not injured.

QB1, QB2, QB3,

RB1

WR1, WR2, WR3

CB1, CB2

FS1

Well, yeah, 4 great games in a row.... then they get to play @ NE.

TB is no easy out now.

And the Bills players seem to resent playing in the crummy Skydome. Would love to start their DST, but I have this nagging feeling they won't show up.

Bills only need several teams ahead of them to go 4-1, some they need 3-2. That is not "considerable help"

I dont think they will make it either, they wont win out. But you have to admit that is an impressive list of injuries to still be close. They win at least two of their games if the QBs were not injured.
Marone's done a great job.

Too bad about Manuel, but they needed a better backup in place. I realize they got Kolb and that was unfortunate (career over? c'mon...) but still he was a rookie to begin with, needed a vet in there at no. 2.

QB1, QB2, QB3,

RB1

WR1, WR2, WR3

CB1, CB2

FS1

Well, yeah, 4 great games in a row.... then they get to play @ NE.

TB is no easy out now.

And the Bills players seem to resent playing in the crummy Skydome. Would love to start their DST, but I have this nagging feeling they won't show up.
It will be an interesting game, with Glennon vs. Manuel. But I'd be betting on Tampa.

The AFC race should be interesting coming down the stretch with so many teams fighting for the wild card spots. I don't see the Bills making it though.

The Duff Man said:

They have 8 teams ahead of them for the #6 seed. There's only 2 teams below them in the AFC, but you don't think they need considerable help?

They would need the Titans, Steelers, Ravens, Chargers, Jets, and Dolphins to all lose at least 2 more games to avoid a tiebreaker. They would need Oakland and Cleveland to lose at least 1 more game to avoid a tiebreaker. Plus, they would need to go undefeated despite having to play Patriots in week 17, in an away game.

They most definitely need "considerable help," as in an act of god or something along those lines.

just clean up the op a little

which team is currently top 10 in picks and sacks, has suffered injuries, and is at the bottom of their division?

GO!!

Two more (These are different teams)

1. What team is top 5 in takeaways, top 5 in giveaway/takeaway differential, and top 10 in sacks; and is at the bottom of their division?

2. What team has allowed the fewest 1st Downs and passing yards; and is at the bottom of their division?

Users who are viewing this thread